DIARY CLOSED.

Oh I miss Middlesbrough. Used to enjoy going in the gym, then meeting my friend in nando's and strolling to the cinema.
ENJOY

What a lovely start to the weekend, me & Babs have seen the Hobbit films, but we've not been to the cinema in ages as she has been too ill, well ill a lot of this year really. have a fab time x

Thanks everyone. I'll probably be quiet on here until Monday now as I don't have the time to get online over the weekend. So have a great one xx

Slimming World Veteran, Discovering a New Way of Life with 5:2 ♥

Enjoy your evening and weekend!

I've just booked hubs and I a weekend at Redworth Hall hotel early next year.

Couldn't believe it when I put it into google maps!! xxx

161057d1418576526-slimming-world-veteran-discovering-new-way-life-5-2-imagestmvwsy1p.jpg

(Hope you can see the image, but have uploaded it twice incase you are using the mins app
smile.gif
)

imagesTMVWSY1P.jpg

I know I've not been around much but ... :D

...here is a lovely Christmas card from the bunny to cheer u up :p
... I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year and I do hope to catch up with you all very soon ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Lots of love
Kay xx

:xmassign:

Enjoy your evening and weekend!

I've just booked hubs and I a weekend at Redworth Hall hotel early next year.

Couldn't believe it when I put it into google maps!! xxx

Wow, that is super close!! It's just on the outskirts of Newton Aycliffe, where I live, so not far at all. Small world!! Redworth is lovely, I'm sure you and hubs will have a gorgeous time xxx

Hey :) I used to follow you ages ago as just followed you on IG x
Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hello lovely, thanks for joining me! :) x

161057d1418576526-slimming-world-veteran-discovering-new-way-life-5-2-imagestmvwsy1p.jpg

(Hope you can see the image, but have uploaded it twice incase you are using the mins app :))

View attachment 161057

I know I've not been around much but ... :D

...here is a lovely Christmas card from the bunny to cheer u up :p
... I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas this year and I do hope to catch up with you all very soon ! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Lots of love
Kay xx

:xmassign:

Aww Kay, that really made me smile this morning. Thank you for such a lovely post! And Merry Christmas to you too - can you believe the big day will be here next week!? Hope you have a fantastic time, I'm sure you will. I just love this time of year! Thank you for posting and I'll pop along to your diary soon and catch up with you - I've been pretty pants at working my way around the diaries lately. Have a great day hun xxx

Morning diary, happy Monday.

I'm sorry to say that there's no weigh-in from me this morning. I may sound like a bit of a cop-out, but I've been poorly this weekend and have mainly been surviving on ice cream and full sugar fizzy drinks. I've been out of sorts since late Friday night. I've been going hot and cold, had the most pounding headache and also a bit of a poorly tummy. As well as a sore throat. Basically I am dropping to bits! Feeling really guilty for being off plan again, even though I realise that sometimes it's just not possible. Especially when you're poorly. I just feel like I've let myself and others down, and getting on the scales and seeing the damage is only going to make me feel worse about things. So I'm putting today down as a "holiday". I'm feeling slightly better this morning and have managed to drag myself to work, so I'm also hoping that normal service will now resume with the dieting too. I was going to aim for a Fast day today but I think that's a bit too much, too soon. So I'll just aim to have a "normal" day instead, all within calories, and try with the fasting tomorrow instead.

Apart from that, there's not a great deal for me to say this morning. Other than how happy I am that it's the last week before Christmas! I can't wait to break up on Friday as I then have 16 days off over Christmas and New Year - roll on a lie in!! My holidays in September were the last bit of decent time I had off from work and they feel like a lifetime ago now, so I'm definitely ready for a break!

Not much planned yet for today, but this is how it's looking so far. Will update accordingly...

Feast Day

Breakfast:
- Tesco Multigrain Instant Oats
- Can of Red Bull Sugar Free

Lunch:
- M&S "Balanced For You" Italian Style Chicken & Pesto Flatbread
- M&S "Guilt Free Snacking" Sour Cream & Chilli Lentil Curls
- Bottle of Coke Zero
- Malteasers

Dinner:
- Quorn "Chicken" and Mushroom Pie topped with Sweet Potato and Cheese. Served with M&S Layered Super Green Vegetables with Mint Butter
- Graze Carrot Cake

Other:
- Can of Pepsi Max
- Bottle of Cherry Pepsi Max
- White Chocolate & Raspberry Quest bar

Last edited:
youve not let anyone down stevie, you cant help youve been ill, we all do it. hope you start to feel better soon and your week goes quickly so you can soon break up xx

Thanks hun, just feeling sorry for myself at the moment I think lol. Feeling much better today, although I'm keep getting the hot and cold flushes. Trying to drink lots of water and keep my fluids up xx

Stevie, you've not let anyone down! This is all about the journey and there will be good days, and bad days, naughty and nice ones too. Just take everything one day at a time and just do the best you can do with everything else that's going on around you.
I've been perfectly fine this week and still eaten every sugary snack I could get my hands on!!!

Stevie, you've not let anyone down! This is all about the journey and there will be good days, and bad days, naughty and nice ones too. Just take everything one day at a time and just do the best you can do with everything else that's going on around you.
I've been perfectly fine this week and still eaten every sugary snack I could get my hands on!!!

Thanks hun, I know you're right. I'm just the type of person who is quite hard on myself - that's one of my downfalls. Line drawn though and last week is now nothing but a distant memory. I feel like this sickness is gradually starting to go and I've made a good attempt at getting back on the wagon this morning, just had my porridge which felt comforting on my tummy. This is going to be another tough week for me as I've got my works Christmas meal on Thursday (not diet friendly at all) so until then, and afterwards, I need to do everything I possibly can to do as much damage limitation as possible x

Definitely. But remember it is a hard time to be 100%, so any good days you can get in are a bonus I think.

There are so many bugs going around at the mo, it is hard to stick to any plan when you're poorly. Just get yourself better then think about 5:2 x

Thanks Michelle. I just worry too much and tell myself off when things don't go to plan lol. It's silly really as nobody can help being poorly. Feeling much better now - just got the sore throat and hot flushes. But apart from that I'm pretty much back to normal. Going to go and get my nails done after work so that should make me feel better too x

Thanks Michelle. I just worry too much and tell myself off when things don't go to plan lol. It's silly really as nobody can help being poorly. Feeling much better now - just got the sore throat and hot flushes. But apart from that I'm pretty much back to normal. Going to go and get my nails done after work so that should make me feel better too x

Yes you do worry too much, I'm glad you're feeling better though x

Good morning diary, happy Tuesday.

Thanks again for all of the lovely messages yesterday. I'm feeling much better today, pretty much back to normal :)

I'm ready and raring to go with my first of three Fast days this week (damage limitation for last weekend and also my Christmas meal this Thursday!).

Let's do this!!

Fast Day

Breakfast (194cals):
- Tesco Multigrain Instant Oats (179)
- Can of Monster Zero (15)

Lunch: (109cals)
- Special K Sweet Chilli Cracker Crisps (94)
- Can of Monster Zero (15)

Dinner (102cals):
- Tesco Vegetable & Beansprout Stir Fry (84) with Mushrooms (5) and 15g Sweet Chilli Sauce (13)

Other (95cals):
- Can of Pepsi Max (1)
- Half of a Double Chocolate Chunk Quest bar (80)
- Advent Calendar Chocolate (14)

Total Calories:
500 / 500

Last edited:
Back