Diary full of drama.

So the coffee in the vanilla was a bust. Gonna stick to the chocolate. I'm going to go into the pharmacy today and ask them to switch my strawberry and vanilla shake packs to chocolate ones, i'm all out of chocolate, had my last one this morning.

I've started mixing my shakes with 400-500mls of water, instead of 250ml, mainly because i can drink the chocolate no problem so i don't mind there being more of it, but also because i'm not drinking as much water as i should be, i've never been a big water drinker, or juice tbh...

so i weighed myself this morning, and i started this on friday, had a little cheat on saturday when my sister visited and i had a 99p mcchicken sandwich off the poundsaver menu. i knew it was a mistake going to macdonalds with them (i bought their dinner, cause i'm an awesome sister haha) but other than that, i've done great and this morning the scales told me I have lost 11lbs!! :D :D and the week isn't even over yet :)

so pleased with myself right now! off into town to switch my shakes :)

Last edited:
Well done racheykins, you're doing so well! The mcchicken sandwich sounds so good right about now haha! I have just completely switched to the chocolate shakes now, the vanilla wasn't too pleasant! Also got some of the chicken soups which aren't actually too bad, even if they're suitable for vegetarians... I wouldn't bother with the flapjacks though, they're slightly gross. Good luck anyway and let us know how you get on with the first weigh in :)

I might get a couple of soups then, see how they taste :)

i wasn't going to bother with the flapjacks, it'd just make me want to chew real food and i'm doing so well on the shakes :)

I will definitely keep you updated on the first weigh in :) Thanks Beckiie :) x

No problem - and that's what I thought about the flapjacks, but actually after chewing them it's made it a lot easier to stick with the shakes because of how awful they are! I may never touch a flapjack again in my life :sigh: haha x

They wouldn't change the flavours so I guess ill work my way through strawberry, then ill only have to have a couple vanilla before I get my next weeks worth :)

Weigh in at the pharmacy today. Weighed myself at home and I'm 319.2 so that's 12lbs down in a week :)

Pharmacy agreed. 12lbs down :) I'll update my siggy when I get home :)

I asked for 1 chicken soup and the rest chocolate, but they only had 7 chocolate, so they owe me 13. Gotta pick them up Saturday :)

Flippin nora, well done! I only lost 8lbs on my first weigh in, sucks to have a poor metabolism. Hope you like the chicken soup! Haha, hope they've given you an IOU letter! x

They have :) They wrote it down for me, so i have to call tomorrow, see if its in, if not, itll be saturday :)

Thanks Beckiie :)

just had to edit all my weight info, and now i'm confused. when she weighed me i was 23st 9 which is 334.6lbs. and now i'm 319.2lbs so thats like, 15lbs down, not 12.

the woman who weighed me today didnt seem confident on her math either, when she looked at it, he first reply was ''you've lost 8lbs'' and i told her to do her math again and she told me my exact weight when i started (which was like, 3.6 more lbs than i originally thought) so... i know i worked so hard, and 15lbs COULD be right... the math certainly works because i'm going by what i weighed myself as...

so confused now. do i go by the math or by what she said? :-s

15lbs just seems like too much for me to have lost in one week.... i trust my math cause i've worked it out, plus i have two tickers, plus i have the actual forum part on the right hand side of this post... but i dunno. it doesnt seem like i could have lost 15lbs in a week on this diet....

Got a couple of the chicken soup sachets and they are quite alright :) i think i'd be able to manage on 2 chocolate and 1 chicken a day :)

its been so hard the past two days to stay on track, sooo many temptations! :(

Hi There
Does your Mum know you are on the Diet? Surely this can wait till next year its not vital that you go this year surely?

Stay focused When people start to notice that will give you the buzz & help you to stay focused

Annie

Hey this is amar I just stared lipotrim today and I am soo excited for next week! Am still new to this forum trying to get used to it :)

Back