Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Hey Hun

Sorry i havent been on recently!!

Just caught up on your diary!!! sounds like your doing a brilliant and your back on track!!! well done sweetie xxxx

Heya :)

How are you getting on? had a bit of a slip up but not gonna let it bother me. Every day is a new day this time round :)

xxxx

brilliant!!! such a good attitude to have!! :) im all good thanks!! pleased we are half way through the week :) xxx

Wow you sound as if you are doing really well. I had a slip up but back on it now!
Hope you have a fab weekend xx

Well Done - keep going :) x

I don't feel as if I'm doing as well as I could on Ultraslim, so I'm coming off it. I'm going to start a low calorie diet instead and us MFP to track, to see how that works for a few weeks. I'm struggling on the Ultraslim as I want something with flavour that I can chew! Today I've had a tin of WW chicken noodle soup and 4 ryvita which works out at 189 cals...this is less than one of my shakes!! I'll keep you lovely ladies informed of how I get on :) xxx

I don't feel as if I'm doing as well as I could on Ultraslim, so I'm coming off it. I'm going to start a low calorie diet instead and us MFP to track, to see how that works for a few weeks. I'm struggling on the Ultraslim as I want something with flavour that I can chew! Today I've had a tin of WW chicken noodle soup and 4 ryvita which works out at 189 cals...this is less than one of my shakes!! I'll keep you lovely ladies informed of how I get on :) xxx

Do you know I am thinking the same thing! I just could not face shakes today so ate food. Ate crap (ooops) but there is another day tomorrow! Good luck xx

Do you know I am thinking the same thing! I just could not face shakes today so ate food. Ate crap (ooops) but there is another day tomorrow! Good luck xx

I couldn't face a shake yesterday so I had my soup, but then had some chips in the evening. Today I'm out for a Mexican and Friday I'm at a chip shop buffet....I'm going to try and be relatively good during the days and start properly and strict on Saturday. Hopefully the 2 nights out don't affect me too much :/ Oh and I'm going to change my WI day to a Saturday morning as of next Saturday, that way if I have a minor slip up over the weekend it shouldn't be as bad if I'm strict during the week xxx

Hello!! How are you getting on? I have ditched the shakes in favour of calorie counting and healthy eating! First day on the new diet will be monday xx

Back