Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Awe no :(

They will be there at some point over the weekend. Mines come on Tuesday, & I order on a fri. Suppose it will depend on where you are too though xx

Yeah he's really good. He will even make me a shake lol he doesn't buy half the junk food he used to. & he's not had a takeaway since I started.

Aww do you? What did you have for dinner last night? That's one thing I love these shakes for, never feel bloated. I used to feel like that all the time, defiantly something I don't miss lol.

My sister stayed last night. She's loves her crisps. She sat and ate 4 packets infornt of me last night. I was drooling. Although snacks don't bother me too much, it's things like chips, toasties, paninis, and proper dinner, that's what I crave.

The scales just don't seem to be moving this week :/ abit disappointing, I've still got to Wednesday though.

Xx

Ah thats good then! Yeah, I know Dan will cut down on the takeaways once I start.

I only had jacket potato and salad... wasn't even anything overly heavy :/ I can't wait to stop feeling like this haha!

Oh that's no fair!! That'll be my biggest down fall, CRISPS...they're my weakness! Luckily everyone I live with are chocolate/cake fans or when I'm at my dads they're health freaks, although I eat the same as them its more protein and carbs cause they both got to the gym regularly so it doesn't benefit me at all!

Oh dear..maybe you're loosing inches rather than pounds this week? Or time of the month maybe?xx

My scales are tiny so even trying to see if I've lost pounds is quite hard..

I lovvvvve carbs! That's like my main food group, that's why this diet is so hard. Low calories, low carbs. Even when I come off the shakes it still needs to be, no bread, potatoes, chips ect. Depressing ! Lol.

Xxx

Shakes arrived yet?

I ordered another box last night :) mixed without vanilla.
You been eating loads of nice stuff before the diet ? Xx

Back