Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Quite alot actually! I'd be honestly happier if I could just 'fast' but iknow that's silly.

Nope I didn't see the doctor, did you xx

I'm the same, I like big dinners, don't overly like sweet stuff. But I mainly ate carbs. :( & was bad for fizzy juice. Xx

Ah thats alright then, makes me feel better haha! I was okay on 3 shakes yesterday and only want to have 4 if I feel like I need another one.

Nope, I just decided to do it myself.

Only just having my first one and been up since 6. That's one of my biggest struggles is I'm up for work early so have a really long day. I think thats probably why I've been drinking so much water since I've been working here (Just to keep me awake) haha!xxx

Yeah I'm the same, after a few weeks you will feel like 3 is too much too, I don't have a appetite what so ever now.

My doc said to me in the past that I need to lose weight anyway. & I don't see the point in asking the doc cause if they say no then your still going to do it anyway. Lol

See I have trouble sleeping. So my days seem long too. For a while I really looked forward to my next shake, but now I put it off for as long as I can xx

As long as I'm not the only one doing it lol.

Yeah I need to lose weight, got told I couldn't carry on with the contraceptive pill I was on as I was too overweight at more at risk. How tall are you?

Yeah I have trouble sleeping a lot of the time aswell but I'm slowly starting to sleep properly.

It's someones birthday at work today so theres donuts everywhere!! I'm trying so hard not to eat one! All I really want is a big bag of crisps haha!xxx

JUST SAY NO! Lol! It's the worst thing ever! It's my birthday in 4 weeks & I've already told everyone I don't want any cake! Lol

I'm 5foot 6 roughly you?

I'm the same I want to be 10 stone so much! For my height it's between 9.5 and 10.5 I think :) xxx

Ikniw it's not my weigh in til tomorrow, but th dodgy scales are telling me 13 stone 1! :) cheesing! It better be right xxxx

I'm actually dreading going back into food cause even with eating salad and stuff you still put on weight! It's gonna be so hard! By September I want to be in the 11 stones. Xxx

Back