Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Haha my cousins here today &there eating burgers and sweet, crisps haha! Cans of rockstar! Drooling!
I've only had one shake today. I'm struggling to have 3 tbh xx

I feel like I could cave, I fancy a sandwich! Cheese & tomato with salad cream, Would be bliss!

Can't stop thinking about food today xx

Sian, I have just been reading through your diary and you are really similar to me. I'm 35 so quite a bit older than you, but I have struggled with food since I was about 16 and I've never been thin! I'm currently about 12 weeks into Slim & Save (with a couple of breaks for holiday and planned parties!), and I've lost 3 1/2 stone. I've still got probably 1 1/2 stone to go and I'm getting bored and today in particular I'm really hungry, craving chocolate, biscuits, popcorn and toblerone???? I was desperate for inspiration.... And I found your blog and you stopped me reaching for the biscuits! Thank you! Its good to know that I'm not the only one that struggles with emotional / boredom eating. I hope you don't mind, I'll be following you every day! X

Sian, I have just been reading through your diary and you are really similar to me. I'm 35 so quite a bit older than you, but I have struggled with food since I was about 16 and I've never been thin! I'm currently about 12 weeks into Slim & Save (with a couple of breaks for holiday and planned parties!), and I've lost 3 1/2 stone. I've still got probably 1 1/2 stone to go and I'm getting bored and today in particular I'm really hungry, craving chocolate, biscuits, popcorn and toblerone???? I was desperate for inspiration.... And I found your blog and you stopped me reaching for the biscuits! Thank you! Its good to know that I'm not the only one that struggles with emotional / boredom eating. I hope you don't mind, I'll be following you every day! X

I have read your post but I'm on the iPhone at the moment, I will reply to you properly tomorrow :) xx

Aww don't worry! You've made great progress :) I've found it hard tonight, at my dads & and everyone was having hotdogs rolls & onions. Smelled amazing! So tempted ! Xxxx

Back