Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Had my sister staying, who's also supposed to being a diet, and she got starving so she ended up having something to eat.... I then I caved. Had a omelette & a packet of starburst :(
I'm only meant to have one meal a day:/ that's totally off plan. Xxx

I know that feeling too well.

Don't you think you'd be better with a healthy meal at night? It makes you avoid binge eating & slip ups. Xxx

Yeah, I'm already looking forward to chicken and quinoa tonight :) weighed myself this morning thinking I'd be nearer 15st and put on, but I've lost 2lb :) think I'm due on though so would explain why I feel so bloated and emotional.

Went to the cinema with dan last night and had a tango frozen thing....whoops, but I enjoyed it so I don't care, I only had one shake yesterday and some chicken nuggets haha.

How did you do?xxx

That's great that your adding a meal now, will be much easier for you.
Well done on your loss.:) that's really good.
Yesterday I kept it healthy apart from a packet of starburst lol again. Chewy sweeties are getting to me alot.
Love fanta frozen:) lol don't blame you for getting one.
Think al have a tuna salad tonight. Had chicken salad last night & didn't enjoy it as much xxxx

Yeah it's always silly things I slip up with lol! typical!
I like tuna and eggs so that's mainly what I have with my salad :)
Love omelettes too.
Everyday I look forward to dinner times :) although I'd love a burger or something lol xxxx

My dinner :) couldn't even finish it. I've had that and a tescos fruit pack today. Not been hungry at all xxx

Attachments

• image-1209027074.jpg
    image-1209027074.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 42
That looks lovely :) I had omelette and salad! Glad you feel a lot better now your doing 1 meal a day! Much easier.
Roll on tomorrow :) xxx

Hi Sian just found your thread on here - wow totally inspired. Your original stats are very similar to mine as was your weight gain story, though I'm a fair few years older than you ;) Always good to know you are not the only one! Anyway you look fab! And thanks for sharing your story xx

Hi Sian! Same lol grabbed a wrap from KFC when I was out yesterday, & friends holding a BBQ today so I'm expecting to eat a lot lol' but ToM came yesterday so feeling like I need some proper food In me. Lol!
Well done on your loss!:) xxxxxxx

Back