Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Hi Sian well done on your loss! I've only really started since last week not weighing in until thurs xx trying to get energy and motivation to exercise! Good luck with ur interview! Xx

What plan are you following? I keep saying I'm going to start the couch to 5k program to exercise but it's just not happening so far haha! Thank you :) xxx

I'm calorie counting using my fitness pal but also sticking to Rosemary Conley rule of nothing over 5% fat! I was considering doing couch to 5k myself but I'm so unfit I think if I just start with running ill probably do myself an injury! So doing Wii Fit until I get my fitness levels up a bit! Xx

It's an order processor, but it's 40 minutes closer to home so I can move back to my mums!!xxx

Is that good? I think there would be murders done if I had to live with my mother again haha.
Are you going to carry on with shakes when you start work? I did Cambridge Diet for a while about 18 months ago and hated drinking them at work, felt like everyone was staring at me thinking what a fatty lol. X

Yeah, I'm working with my dad at the moment and have to live with him and I hate it, so I can go back home!! I'm only doing one shake a day, and a meal so I'll hopefully carry on doing that but we'll see xxx

Ah that's good news then! Congrats! What do you have for your meal? X

Hey Sian! How's things going?

The past week I've felt myself slipping into my old ways so I'm back on the shakes today:) gonna give it another go!

Xx

Back