Diary of a boredom eater....this is my story.

Well as long as it works for you:)

This is day two nd I've weighed, down to 12.12.
So I feel like this will keep my mind on it :) xxxx

I'm joining slimming world next Thursday. My mum needs to lose weight aswell and because I'm back living with her we've decided to join. She can't do the shakes due to being diabetic she has to eat. Will still be here to support you and follow your journey. I'm not getting on with the shakes as well as I'd hoped so time to try a new adventure!xxxx

Oohhh good luck! I hope that works out a good diet plan for you. :) let me know how it goes !

Just jumped on the scales 12. 10 !!! Woohoo :) I had a munch last night & everything haha!

Xx

Well done you!!

My mum was trying to put it off until next thursday, but managed to persuade her to go tonight. I weight pretty much 2 stone more than her so I want to start as soon as possible. I am 4 inches taller than her though so don't always look 'fatter'.

I'm hoping I'll get on better with it because I don't have to deprive myself of anything, just find a healthier way to eat it and all the meals look delicious on the website. I'm quite looking forward to it.

This way aswell I wont have to try and feed dan whilst doing it. Because he doesn't eat fruit salad or veg its hard, but this way I can cook for both of us and enjoy it!!xxx

Yeah loads of people get really great results from slimming world :) hope it goes well.
Oh I see, height counts for alot, wish I was taller. I'm about 5'6 few inches taller would be great lol

So when does the new job start? I bet your glad your living back with your mum. Does that mean your closer to Dan too?

Xxx

Awe well that's really good at least you will get to see dan alot more :)

I'm quite starving now, think I might have a slim-a-soup for dinner. It's just a low fat cuppa soup but will be much better than a shake lol! :)

Xx

My bf works nightshift too... I hate it! :(
Least you'll still see him alot more.

Ohhh I'll have to pick some up :) sounds yummy! You should start your skimming world diary on this & post pics of your food ect... Xxxx

So glad your sticking with this thread. It's one of the only ones I write on now lol

What times slimming world at? Do you get weighed & told what to eat? Or given rules what to eat & not? Xxxx

Grrr! I'm such an emotional wreck. Dan's just basically said he might not be over till late tomorrow night (11/12ish), I'm gonna be tired getting up at 6 tomorrow morning and cause he's on nights he'll be fine cause he'll sleep till 3 ish.

But I'm really pissed off about it. He's only going to his mates and he does it all the time on fridays but the thing that wind's me up the most is that he lives round the corner from him! He can see him whenever he wants.

Is this me being over dramatic?xxx

Back