Diary of a chubster

I went out again last night!!! ARGH!! i only had 3 pints, but then i had scrambled eggs with toast for dinner and then chocolate! hahaha nevermind. I've decided not to move weigh day as i will NEVER lose weight otherwise, so sticking with wednesday.

Horrible weather today, i've just spent 1 hour cleaning the kitchen,need to walk the dog at some point too but it looks so rainy!!!
Might put it off till this afternoon....

Not had any SF yet - will try out a warm shake later though!

lifeizsweet said:
I went out again last night!!! ARGH!! i only had 3 pints, but then i had scrambled eggs with toast for dinner and then chocolate! hahaha nevermind. I've decided not to move weigh day as i will NEVER lose weight otherwise, so sticking with wednesday.

Horrible weather today, i've just spent 1 hour cleaning the kitchen,need to walk the dog at some point too but it looks so rainy!!!
Might put it off till this afternoon....

Not had any SF yet - will try out a warm shake later though!

Hi Linzi

Ah 3 pints/eggs on toast/choc! oops, u were having a day off SF tho weren't u?
U will get bak on the SF wagon am sure Hun!

U need nice long doggy walk in the rain love to sort u out!
My Achilles is better n I went to gym yestday oops! But I only did light stuff! Going again at tea time! Defo need to work some more cals off as its my weigh day tomoz! Agh!
U do right leaving ur weigh day I think otherwise it will upset ur system.

Enjoy yr walk x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Linzi

Ah 3 pints/eggs on toast/choc! oops, u were having a day off SF tho weren't u?
U will get bak on the SF wagon am sure Hun!

U need nice long doggy walk in the rain love to sort u out!
My Achilles is better n I went to gym yestday oops! But I only did light stuff! Going again at tea time! Defo need to work some more cals off as its my weigh day tomoz! Agh!
U do right leaving ur weigh day I think otherwise it will upset ur system.

Enjoy yr walk x

I've taken the dog out and am about to try a hot chocolate shake! I got an exercise bike on freecycle which is definately going to help!!!
Back on the waggon today. I CAN DO THIS!

That's the spirit Linz u can defo do it! X

:) You guys help though - if it was just me and my head i'd have jacked it in today. I'm not feeling it at the moment! But i will do it! i've come too far to mess it up!

Glad we can support eachother in times of need! It's wot this forum is for sweetie xx u have come along way to give up for sure xx

Let us know how the hot chocolate shake is, I'm really curious about it! :) And yay for freecycle! I LOVE that site! :D

Hot shake was good!! i recommend it!!

Been really good today - had my chocolate shake, then some low calorie bread and low cal spread dinner was roast pork ( i didn't have any potatoes, but lots of veg) have had a screwba for dessert. Still have quite a few calories left for a little snack before bed.

Tomorrow having the bars instead of a shake.

Well glad today isn't weigh in or I would have had to report a gain!!

Got 2 days to sort it out!

Going to have a bar for breakfast today and try and get some exercise in later

Bless ya x good lass u can sort it for then love x

Hi Linzi
How ru doing?
No one seems to be on forum for a bit x I was having trouble logging in yesterday n earlier so maybe u all r too x

I've not done very well!! I'm going to try calorie counting for a while i think.... i just want to eat food and be sensible instead of having shakes then binging :(

lifeizsweet said:
I've not done very well!! I'm going to try calorie counting for a while i think.... i just want to eat food and be sensible instead of having shakes then binging :(

Oo bless u love x
u havin a break n then seeing how u feel! Don't b too hard on yourself the break my do u good x

Back