Diary of a chubster

Right, so after disaster dinner i ate the new pots and veggies and thought that'd be it. But OH decided to go out and see his grandparents (they go out for dinner every night) and they insisted we eat with them!! I tried to refuse...but family...impossible! So i went for chicken ceaser salad. The chicken was grilled, the dressing was barely there and i didn't eat (all) the croutons and none of the cheese so i saved some calories there i guess. I had to totally guess on the calories for dinner though and as a result think i'm over.

I was SO good today too! Had my shake for breakfast, a US bar for lunch (raspberry, v. nice) grapes and muller light as a snack. and then ARGH

One thing i will say though, is i didn't think 'sod it' and order something and chips. and although i'm over, alot of what i've eaten has been veggies/fruit nothing major in the way of carbs except the new pots (which my salad also came with! Who does that! I should of taken note and asked for not potatoes)

I've drunk lots of water and diet coke to combat the salt intake and am now having a cup of tea in bed worrying about tomorrow's weigh in! I shouldn't have jumped on the scales earlier in the week and they may no longer count!!

My 500mls of strawberry shake is made up in the fridge ready for tomorrow and snacks will be grapes and a low cal jelly. I'm thinking Spaghetti bolognese for dinns as i can cook that well and won't risk poisoning people! I just need to be super dooper carefull with weighing out my portion!

1.4lbs down this week! Wahoo. In the 10 stone range now too! My goal is creeping closer.

Lots of non SF related stress today. OH's uncle owes us a lot of money for work OH has done for him and just won't pay and is just a massive liar so the poo is going to hit the fan on him today!! 30 day payment terms my bottom!

I have strawberry shakes ready for today, grapes and low cal jelly for snacks. The mince is defrosting for spag bol and my day looks set!

Got to go to work soon, i think it will be a busy day, so aim to just keep my head down and focus. Thinking about booking time off after these longs weekends i want to spend more time at home, if i could afford it i'd work 4 and half days a week, but it's not possible at the moment!

My beautiful bag arrived yesterday!! Well worth losing a stone to own that baby! It's lovely.

Better get ready really....

Went to supermarket today and bought (among other things ) 100 cal snacks like areo biscuits, ww cookies and fruit corners (okay they are more than 109but I love them!)

Spent the money I would have spent on wine on some new books as I'm becoming a total book worm at the moment!

Going to have vanilla shake and cereal bar tomorrow with grapes low cal jelly and apple for snacks

Dinner ... A hot and spicy chicken breast with jacket potato, corn on the cob and steamed veg

Have a lovely evening all :)

Oh no! That's not good :( Well done on resisting the takeaway though! :)

I've got the will power too, we can stick together :D

I have too, I will join u in that sentiment! Gym is helping me with will power already !
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sooo being good today! stuck to my plan so far. Can't decide if i should have a shake or a bar for lunch? Am at home so might make a quick shake.... i added a teaspoon of coffee to my vanilla shake today, it was okay, but not great. I'm not really that hungry so might take a 100 cal snack with me instead and have another shake later tonight.

Quite annoyed there was no where to park outside my house today, it's a permit area and none of the cars taking up spaces had permits in them..grrrr.

Thinking about life after slim fast today - i totally expect to gain a little while i get used to eating normal foods again. I want to splurge and eat a mac donalds or something!!

It's my puppy's 2nd birthday today so i'm taking him for a long walk after work :)

Ah mcdonalds I know wot u mean I miss em! Have one as a treat wen u lost some more!

Ah happy bday to yr puppy? Sweet x

I had a Tesco Ultra Slim bar for breakfast this morning, but I was starving two hours later! Not a fan of that, the shakes keep me fuller for much longer! I'll probably stick to the shakes after I've used the bars up.

Happy birthday puppy! I love puppies :D

I ended up taking 2 weight watchers biscuits to have with some tea at work, and i've not been hungry this afternoon. That said i think aunt flow is going to pay me a visit soon as i've been feeling all homely and wanting to purchase junk food (all of it is under 100 cals though!) so that might be why my hunger is going.

Hehehe i say puppy, he's not really a puppy any more but you know what i mean! He's my first ever dog and i love him to peices.

Well the working day is over and done with, only one more till the weekend!! Need to put my jacket potatoes in the oven and then get on with relaxing! Shall be on here having a mooch most of the evening i think!

Need to find a healthy recipe for sausages for dinner tomorrow (they're half fat ones. aren't i good :D )

Hi love
Bless ur lil doggy!
Hope yr last day of wk is not too bad, I been off n I thought it wud make me eat but I have kept busy doin stuff in the house n goin to gym!

I like sausage in a risotto or I make a mean SOS n beans casserole with rice or veg.

X

Oooo risotto would be nice, especially as we've not had any rice yet this week, i was thinking that or a sausage and pasta bake. I've got lots of slimming world and weight watchers magazines kicking around so might have a mooch through them.

OH called to confirm he's in the pub and did i want to go down. I really am not in the mood for it so have declined and am off for my bath!!

back soon my lovlies!

lifeizsweet said:
Oooo risotto would be nice, especially as we've not had any rice yet this week, i was thinking that or a sausage and pasta bake. I've got lots of slimming world and weight watchers magazines kicking around so might have a mooch through them.

OH called to confirm he's in the pub and did i want to go down. I really am not in the mood for it so have declined and am off for my bath!!

back soon my lovlies!

Well done for not goin to the pub love!

Enjoy bath, let me know wot u cook the SOS n bean recipe is a SW one! X u cud use quorn SOS too x

ooo send me the recipe please! it's for tomorrow so got plenty of time to decide.

My bath was lovely, Bramble jumped and had his own bubble bath afterwards too! silly dog.

lifeizsweet said:
ooo send me the recipe please! it's for tomorrow so got plenty of time to decide.

My bath was lovely, Bramble jumped and had his own bubble bath afterwards too! silly dog.

Ah bubbly bramble! Lol
X

Recipe is basically SOS cooked then chopped or sliced however u like. I usually cook SOS in some spice, curry powder of some paprika.
I put wiz up tin of toms, cook slices of onion n mush n garlic n any other veg u like really then add the toms n cook off then add tin of baked beans n any other beans, kidney or aduki beans n the cooked SOS n tin of sweetcorn leave to simmer down if it needs more liquid use some stock. Cook some rice up or have with potatoes, jacket or mash xx

Glad to b of help love, Let me know how it goes if u do it x

Will do hun!!

So, OH came home from the pub pissed, and is not asleep on the sofa!! so i've retreated to my bedroom and am watching supersize v superskinny. i love that program! Quite annoyed as he asked me to make him eggy crumpets which i did, then he wouldn't wake to eat them!!:mad:

I've still got about 300 calories left for the day, but i'm just not hungry, not even for chocolate! so am just going to leave it at that today!

I made my shakes for tomorrow and finished my tub of vanilla :( So tomorrow's plan is
2 x vanilla shakes
1 x apple
1 x muller corner
sausage somthing for dinner

NO alcohol! even though it's friday! I'm going to try and go till pay day without drinking again - if i want to lose weight i really can't drink!

U r a good girl havin no drink! Norty OH for getting drunk n not eating yr crumpets bless!

I just had another sneaky wine as my treat as I burnt some Cals at the gym lolz x

Xx

Back