Diary of a Chunky Monkey!

I have been 100% today too, I have put my 3rd shake in the freezer as an attempted to make a not so tasty chocolate bar (I will let you know how it goes). I have told them yeah we are a really close nit group and they have spotted me not wanting to go get lunch already. Are you looking forward to your weigh in? Mine is on Monday...seems like forever away. This diet makes time stand still :( xx

So the chocolate bar....not so good....DO NOT BE TRYING IT! :) xx

Ok. Good on ya for giving it a try tho. I only have them cold with coffee in them now ! Won't try nothing else!

Well done another day gone hunny. ;)

It won't be long it will be Monday before u know it. How u feeling in yourself ?

Xx

Yeah looking forward to Friday ! :)

I am feeling ok today....not got a headache which is good. I've had my first 2 shakes. 100% so far!!! How are you getting on today?? I weighed myself again this morning naughty naughty.! Looking forward to your weigh in tomorrow? How do you think you have done?

Happy shaking!!! Xx

Ah glad your doing good. I am dying for my next shake but got to wait abit yet.

Yeah excited. I have lost what I put back on when I had a naughty non 100% dinner last weekend. I weigh myself also. As my scales are the same as the pharmacy. ! Naughty we are yes.
How u ?

Xx

Hey chick, I'm doing ok...still at work and just demolished my 3rd shake woohoo!! I have found using the fresh breath strips folded up gives me something to chew....sounds funny but it works for me! How are you feeling? What time is your weigh in tomorrow?? :) xx

Hiya hun
I will probably go after work so about 3 pm.
Ah good idea.
How was today for you?
I am thinking of food. It seems to get harder now coming up to the weekend. But I don't want to fall off again.

X

;)

Exciting!! I can't wait to hear how you have got on!! I am meant to be going out this weekend for a night on the town....I can't do that on water eek!! Does it get easier or harder as time goes on? I've not found myself thinking about food that much so far xx

Hey Katie
Oh no. ! A night out ! R u gonna go?

I will let you know how I get on. But I don't think I have done that good as i had blips last weekend. We shall see.

I found the first week this time round easier than last time but as time goes by I am finding it harder now :(

It depends on the person and the willpower. Just got to try keep going now ! :)

Let us know how your day goes.

Xx

Hiya chick, I'm really starting to struggle and I have no idea how I can get through the week let alone months. I feel like crawling under a rock and never coming back out! :( how did you weigh in go? Xx

Ah Hun u poor thing I know how u feel as I am going on it is harder for me also. Bless ya

Just having my last shake now Mmmm yum !!

;)

Well abit weird really as I cheated last week and had two meals At the weekend. I thought originally I was 14 stone 4lbs I think and now I am 13 stone 9 lbs. I put on lbs and lost more. !! Very strange. Am chuffed tho.

You got Monday to look forward to hun. Hold on.
For weigh in.

Have U had a look at mu diary in here ?

Xx

Sweetie that's fantastic!!! Well done! I don't think i have but I will have a look tonight. Last night felt like one of the worst nights of my life. I felt like I was going to breakdown. I went to bed at 7pm because I couldn't face not eating...I only had 2 shakes yesterday...I couldn't physically face the third.

I seriously hope I feel better. My friend has cancelled her birthday night out tonight. As mean as i sound I am relieved!!

How's your day going? Weekends suck!! (Never thought I would find myself saying that!)

Xx

Ah u poor thing. I hope u feel better soon

I am ok thank u u?

I have been in work today and now am thinking what to do this evening ?!

What U doing ??

Xxxxx

I'm sat in my pjs watching tv lol. The other half has gone out.....I messed up and ordered a takeaway ate half of it and it made me throw up....bad times :( xx

Hi Hun

Did you ? What was it ? Ah no poor you. It has never done that to me when I have eaten before on this. Oh no.

I hope your ok. ?

We are doing the same going to watch a film in a minute. Chilling out all comfortable it's nice.

I had a lovely bath after doing my cleaning. All sorted and straight here now. Love it when it's all done ! ;)

X

Hey chick,

Im ok, had my weigh in today 5.5 pounds off which in really happy with considering I majorly cheated!!

I am back on 100% today, feeling a lot more positive I will shift this flubber! My house is all tidy and I have brought paint....if I get hungry I will decorate!!

I tried a flapjack today....I took one bite, I thought people were going OTT when they described them but dear lord its one of the worst things ive ever put in my mouth!!!

How are you doing? Xx

Hiya

How r you? Was worried when I didn't hear from u!
U feeling better now? What did u eat?
Ah that's fantastic news. Well done. Great loss.
I am ok. Getting bit bored with this now to be honest. I want to stay 100% this month and see what I can lose. Then refeed and go from there.
Got to stay positive Katie!

Xx

Hi Hun, sorry to worry you, I've just been in my own world for a couple of days. I have a Chinese and a dominos (I don't do things by halves)!

What are you thinking of trying as an alternative?

How are you finding your week so far?

Happy shaking! Xx

Morning

Did you have both? Did u keep it down in the end?

I'm ok. Just bored. I am going to try keep going at the minute. Want to get to 12 stone before my birthday in November. Hopefully I can do it.

Happy shaking today ! ;)

X

Yes I did have both....only kept one down :/

You can keep going Kate :) Did you join in with the October pledge? xx

Back