Total Solution Diary of a diet devil

weelanie

Well I have posted here many a time usually at the start of my journey. I have been on many a trip but all lead to weight gain. Well today I have set some new goals. I am off on holiday for the next 4 weeks but not going anywhere so starting today I am on TS. I weigh a shocking 14st 10.7lbs and at 5.5 that's way to much. I have already lost about 9lbs on ww but much prefer exante. So I month until I go back to work and hope to loose at least a stone. I am trying hard not to weigh every day and will see if I can last a week lol. Ideally I wouldn't weigh till the 4 weeks are up but I will see how I go. I no it ain't an easy road ahead but if I can do 4 months of this I would be mega skinny. Well for me anyway lol. To be able to buy a size 12 and have it fit would be the best feeling. So here I go skinny here I come :)

That's for your replays. Made it through day 1 ok but failed miserably yesterday. It was our wedding anniversary so we ate out for lunch and tea. Oops back on track today :)

Clearing the house out I already have one big ikea bag full of stuff to be shredded/ burned and 2 off rubbish. Busy day but feeling the hunger. It's also TOM and I have really back cramp all the way up to my back :-( who said getting skinny wasn't painful ;-)

Well on day 2 and boy am I tired. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to sleep last night and am now paying the price. I normally turn to food when I am tired but today I must be strong. Sleek way in and I am down 1.6 lbs great motivator as my bmi has went down a bit :)

Day 3 got up and nearly passed out ended up going back to bed, I felt really sick and have sore head. Also have pmt which is not helping. I have don't exante before and never felt nearly this bad any other time. I am wondering if the weather is making me worse. Hubby has been great and has sorted out the kids but god I feel awful. Sticking to it but hubby is starting to worry as I haven't had a shake yet and he wants me to eat today and start again tomorrow. I feel I have come this far might as well stick with it. I am at a silly weight and none of my clothes fit. Even my fat ones arghhhhhh. Skinny here I come :)

You can do it. I felt really bad on day 3 & 4 it'll pass and you'll be really proud you stuck to it.
Get better soon xxx

Hey you can do this. Make sure you really are drinking enough water in this heat because you're not getting it from conventional food. Also, you need to make sure you're looking after yourself and eating your packs :)

I've felt pretty woozy and sometimes been dizzy when getting up too quickly, but today (day4) has definitely been an improvement.

If you want this stick with it and you'll soon be out of the hideous stage!!! You'll soon have loads of energy :)

How are you feeling today?

Was so ill yesterday I had to give up. I have done this diet a tonne of time but have never felt as bad as this. Thought I might end up at out of hours doc. Don't no if my body is just not accepting theis woe or a bug or something but doing ww and feeling a but better. Still lost 2 lbs this week which is great :)

The weight loss is brilliant...it could be the heat as well

Back