Step 1 Sole Source Diary of a fat kid ;)

No usually once middle of the week so I get weighed Thurs so weigh myself Mon x

No idea what's hap with ketosis tho.. No TOTM as have implant x

Ill stuck with it this week but is far to restrictive a diet to justify 1/2lb a week x

am sure its just a wee blip and youl be back on track for your next weigh in, you could just be retaining water and could lose a few pounds in the next few days, so dont be disheartened just now, keep at it :)

Hi
Hope things are better now you are off antibiotics. Good luck!
My second weigh in is tomorrow - but will not have been on the diet for 2 wild until Thursday. Will keep you posted. Was at the gym for an hour - absolutely shattered! X

hi bex,
well just back to day 2 today :( had a killer headache yday but i forced myself to go to spin and then body pump and felt a bit better but it was 2 paracetamol and in bed by 9 last night.
living the dream eh? hahah

no headache today thou... well yet, i feel it kinda kicks in bout 3-4pm in the afternoon then i have a shake and then it kicks back in bout 7pm
got a PT session at half 12 today so will be knackered later, defo early to bed again hahaha
i actually think that going to bed early helps... if am not awake i cant eat!!!!

so into day 3 and still feeling ok, managed to get u and go to spin this morning before work n it wasnt till about half way through i thought... i am STARVING lol first real hunger pang av felt, coulda demolished a full fry up, lol luckily though by the end of the class it was gone!!

was spinning behind a girl this morning who was tiny, not an ounce of fat on her, she was slim and toned and due to being behind her i can comment she had the nicest wee bum ever.... btch lol did give me a bit of motivation thou, I WANT HER BUM

really going to try and not weigh myself this week until i get weighed on sunday so that i get a good wee suprise as i know im going to be good all week so i shouldnt have anythin to worry about should i??

im so sad i even volunteered to cover a shift on friday night in the pub so that im not sitting about the house bored thinking about food and wanting to go out, thou on the bad side it means il be working with food..... haha i canny win

my cambridge woman is away on hoiday next week and means al need to double order but looking at the pennies i really dont know if i can afford it, been looking up other CDCs in my area that i know i could go to for a week, thou al feel like im cheating on my own CDC haha needs must thou :)

roll on sunday for weigh day

I have had to come off and do 1200 as being started on steroids for low platelets count :(

I've no to diet at all but I'm not consuming more than that.. Raging as despite the moaning I was actually doing well sticking to it.

aww your joking!! thats rubbish, can you not just move up to the cambridge 1200 level?

Hi I'm on day 4 today too , wats ur start wieght and target ? I wanted to know how to do a tracker on here, me , friend Toni and daughters being wieghed today on day 4 for 3 of us is today and 2 weeks for my daughter then every Thursday , feeling really tired today ;)

hi honeym, my start weight was 12.2 and my goal is 9.7 (or less lol) by the 22nd of august when i go to turkey on holiday,
thats good that you have so many people about you doing it for support, my mum has started this week as well and makes me feel like il be less likely to cheat coz shel find out! haha what about you, have you got much to lose?
mmmi dont know how to make one of the wee tracker things,
i feel a bit tired today as well, but hoping as wer in day 4 that should go away pretty soon, did u get any sore heads or anythin? i had a killer one on monday but i just eneded up taking some painkillers and going to bed early!!!
x

day 4 n feelin hungry :( nahhhhh i dont want to feel hungry thought i would be passed this bit now!!!
really would kill for something to eat... n obv something bad lol

people where asking about camb and not asking if it was quite expensive and it got me thinking about the amount of money i was spending on rubbish foods and binge food weekends so i looked back at last 4-6 weeks at my bank and added up how much i was spending on food before i went on camb... be prepared...... this is ABSO shocking...
£15 to an indian
£8 on a lunch at sizzlers
£9 on a lunch to a pub
£14 on another indian
£12 to a chinese
£34 to cineworld - all on food
£11 for another indian
£19 to subway
£24 to greggs
£32 to mcdonalds
£18 to dominos
£8 for yet ANOTHER indian
£22 to wetherspoons

and then i reckon i would spend about £20 a week in work gettin toast in mornings, fizzy juice crisps etc
so in TOTAL for those 4-6 weeks av spent £306 on food!!! and that only counts the things av paid for by card!!!!!

that is disgusting. how can i actually justify that??????

Think al finish off day 4 with a wee rant and moan

Came in from gym to the house smelling of freshly made bread :( not only had my dad been baking bread, but cheese and onion bread... Only MY FAVOURITE KIND

Whole house smells delicious!! Its soooo not fair haha he got a telling from my mum for doing it ad well as shes on cambridge as well lol feel like getting a nose clip so i cant smell it anymore!!

Want a peice of hot fresh made bread and butter... Mmmmmmmm im actually slabbering at the thought of it!!! But nooo im locked up in my room with my choc and mint shake watchin a dvd feeling sorry for myself.

Hope he burns the bread. Hahaha

Think al finish off day 4 with a wee rant and moan

Came in from gym to the house smelling of freshly made bread :( not only had my dad been baking bread, but cheese and onion bread... Only MY FAVOURITE KIND

Whole house smells delicious!! Its soooo not fair haha he got a telling from my mum for doing it ad well as shes on cambridge as well lol feel like getting a nose clip so i cant smell it anymore!!

Want a peice of hot fresh made bread and butter... Mmmmmmmm im actually slabbering at the thought of it!!! But nooo im locked up in my room with my choc and mint shake watchin a dvd feeling sorry for myself.

Hope he burns the bread. Hahaha

Well done for resisting the bread!! When you wake up tomorrow you will feel so much better for not caving!!

What a fab idea about looking back on your bank card, real eye opener, mine would have read the same plus more on wine and the rubbish I would get doing the weekly shop!! It really is a money saver this diet although I've had to spend mine on new clothes! Lol!

Haha well my bank statements where just food, that didnt count nights out and money spent on booze!!

Thou your right, any money saved on this diet WILL be spent on nice new smaller sized clothes :) will be good when that happens!!

Hello :) done well today at about 1000 cal..

Lost 4lb this week so that's 10lb.. Hope I can get bk on CD ASAP!

Thats fab icognito!! Thats a great loss and 10lbs is brilliant!! Keep it up! X

Hi Ludogx , had weigh in today as going every Thursday from today which was day 4 I am in ketosis and lost 6lbs , did get headaches but water really helps drink more water when that happens ! My daughters and friend is on it too , lost 13lbs in week 2 and Toni 3ibs in 4 days so different for us all ! I've felt lots of energy but did have chicken with lettuce cucumber which was heaven !! Anyways wat day is ur weigh and how much u got to lose ? I started 12 stone 5 want to get to under 10 stone if I can ,chanelle was 13 5 and is 12stone 6 in 2 weeks and she is soo ok doesn't seen to think about food but isn't in ketosis so we all different x

Well done for resisting the bread!! When you wake up tomorrow you will feel so much better for not caving!!

What a fab idea about looking back on your bank card, real eye opener, mine would have read the same plus more on wine and the rubbish I would get doing the weekly shop!! It really is a money saver this diet although I've had to spend mine on new clothes! Lol!

wow just looged on my comp rather than my iphone and can see your losses, you look mazing!!! well done for losing already what you have!!! very motivating for me whos not even at end of my 1st proper week yet!!! keep it up!!

honey
thats a great loss your doing so well, am tryin to keep away from the scales but its not working!! haha think i have lost about 4 so far this week so hoping can get at least a wee 6 for sunday :)
oops forgot to add.. my weigh in is sunday morning, and i was 11.13 last week when i got weighed and im hoping to get down to about 9.10 or under and hopefully by end of august, what about you? xx

Last edited:
so half way through day 5, only had one shake so far as holding off for 2 and 3 as im workin in pub tonight, long day for me :( yawwwnnn

been really good today, got up early and went to the gym before work and done a wee interval set on treadmill and then 30min weight session on legs then FORCED myself to go to a kettlebells class on my lunch, i was PURPLE by time i finished it lol still been fine exercising on SS no side effects or anything so hoping it keeps up
really want to stick in at the gym classes etc as i know its changing my body as well as helpin me lose weigh

really cannot be bothered workin in the pub tonight, is my own fault thou as i was suppose to be off tonight but voulnteered to cover another girls shift to keep me busy and not home bored not out lol
but now going home n getting the jammies on sounds like heaven!!!!
booooo

Hi been so busy but glad to see you are sticking with it. Well I'm still going to gym three times a week - seem to burn off around 500 kcal - 15 mins cross 15 bike and 20 mins treadmill. Stick to SS and now Day 15. I can't quite believe I have lost 1stone and 2lbs. I know for a fact I wouldn't have lost so much without gym because of last time I was on diet . This is what keeps me motivated I guess!
Still watching Masterchef with gorgeous food!
Hope you keep strong at the pub tonight and big congrats on all the exercise . What is a kettle class ?
Bec x

Aww wow bex thats a great loss!! Go you!!

Kettlebells is a 30min circuit class using kettlebell weights, each station u do somethin diff, squats, swings, sit ups etc its a killer

Oh i dont know how u can watch masterchef, i loved the australian one but everytime i watched it i needed to eat coz all the food looked so good!!

On my break in pub now and manages to resist any food lol was struggling for the 1st few hours but had ma shake now n feel i can get thru rest of the shift without grabbing some1s burger n shoving it down my gob!!! Xx

Back