Diary of a foodaholic

EE day

Breakfast - bacon sarnie using hex b and 1 syn Tom sauce

Lunch - squash soup

Dinner syn free donor kebab (7 syns on pitta)

image-554079300.jpg

Off topic but your baby is SO cute!

Thank you his my life! His going through early terrible 2's at the moment lol I'm hoping he grows out if it really soon haha x

Really proud of my self. Made a lovely Oreo cheesecake (adapted from Britmums blog slimmingeats) only adapted because i didn't have all the ingredients lol. Anyway it worked out 8 syns per slice so I saved my syns all day to have a slice. Put the rest in the fridge. Went in the fridge this morning to get the milk, ate a little piece. Went in the fridge again. Nicked another bit. And then another, I could feel a self sabotage happening so I took it from the fridge and threw it in the bin! If I didn't I know I would have ate the whole thing. And wat I did it Iv wrote straight into my diary synned at 9! So glad to b back on track x

Today is another EE day. Been on EE all week

Breakfast - scrambled egg and bacon 1 syn tomato sauce

Mid morning snack - school bar apple and pear (yum!) 4 syns

Lunch - roasted onion squash with garlic and onion granuals. 2 burgers thats over mince from prepared dinner tonight and 2 Oreos 5syns

Dinner - melt in the middle burgers with hexb wholemeal roll sw chips and salad.

Snacks - cake 9 syns, options 3 syns

Total syns 22 :(

Hey how has your EE week gone?? I've decided to stick to that for the time being, just gone so off track! :(

Your meals are looking lovely though! I've got to get back into the habit of taking snaps!

Really need to start making a full english for breakfast, does it keep you full for ages??!

x

I'm finding it so hard lately but am determined I'm gonna get back on track!
To be honest if I don't have a cooked breakfast I' don't feel like iv had a breakfast lol. It defiantly keeps me full for so much longer n there's tons of free food u can throw on there. Some ppl even put sw chips on Theres lol I bet that makes it feel really naughty! I'm struggling massively for lunch ideas at the moment I usually have a soup or a
Pasta n sauce. The soups are usually all super free but I don't add nothing SF to the pasta n sauce so I'm not doing great x

I know what you mean, I struggle with lunches too! So bored of salad and chicken/ham. I'm going to have a look through my 100 extra easy meals... do you have that? If not I can jot down some good suggestions?

Will try my best to have a fry up tomorrow morning! It's just the getting out of bed bit!

I too need to eat more SF! x

Really havnt had my head in it later. Gained 4lb at weighin. Not surprised as I was on a hen weekend and consumed alot of food an alcohol. however I'm still refusing to give up! Today's diary is EE
Breakfast -
Scrambled egg
Mushrooms
Potato
2 nimble hex b

Lunch
Spaghettli, ham, green beans ,
Philli 1.5 syns

Dinner
Smash chicken and chips wit salad

Hey hun,

I know how you feel. It's just hard at this time of year when it's cold and all you want is some comfy food! My minds been off lately and I gained about 2 lbs. trying to stick to it as much as I can to lose at least 4-5 for Xmas!! You'll get there :) Food for today sounds lovely! x

Back