Diary of a Foodie - Libby's Culinary Adventures!

So, todays food :D

B
HEXB wholemeal toast, 1 tbsp peanut butter - 4 syns, WW yogurt

L
Baked potato
Beans
Sweetcorn
1/2 HEXA cheese
2 Quorn low fat sausages
Options hot chocolate - 1.5

D
portion of gnocci chorizo bake thingy, 8 syns
other half HEXA cheese
Options hot chic - 1.5

15 syns total!

Some past food! Quorn steak, roasted potatoes, asparagus and roasted tomatoes

photo1_zps6228b6a9.jpg

Gammon, eggs, chips and beans! :D

photo3_zpse5f71992.jpg

Morroccan Quorn chicken, giant couscous and roasted veggies

photo2_zpsf2530a1f.jpg

I am coming crawling back to my food diary...2 months after last posting, oops!

I went to Paris for a week with the fiancé which was AMAZING but I put 1/2 stone on oooops! Was some good eatin's though :D Also had a horrible work episode which really stressed me out and dieting was the last thing on my mind. Things seem to be on the up now though, so feeling happier :)

I think I'm going to stop going to group and try weighing in myself, SW at home. I can't really afford the weekly cost as it all adds up, I don't get much support there and I don't think much of the consultant. It's been stressing me out lots so i think the best thing to do is just take myself away from it, and try it at home without the added pressure of paying. I'm going to weigh in every Friday morning, which will work really well with my eating habits (like to have a glass or 2 of wine on Saturday night, which will allow me to do this.)

So, today isn't really SW but I'm going to post it anyway as it's been good, healthy eating.

B
Bowl of rice krispies with skimmed milk

L
Roll with ham, boiled egg, mustard and tsp mayo
Salad with spinach, leftover boiled egg and ham

S
Activia pineapple yog (these are not syn free! :( )

D
Not sure yet...forgot to take anything out to defrost :( Have chicken kiev kicking about in the freezer which is not SW friendly (10 syns!) but not too awful. Probably with SW chips and roasted veggies. Orrr I could have chicken and rice. Will see what I fancy later!

Pleased with how today is going so far :) Think I will do proper SW tomorrow and maybe stop in the shop tonight to get some actual healthy extra bits!

Update:

D
Paprika chicken and chorizo, SW chips, roasted courgette.
I then had 1 banana with a teeny bit of chocolate philadelphia spread on... was so yummy!

Really pleased with how today went :) And have leftovers for lunch today, yum!

Last edited:
9/7/2014

B
HEXB Rice Crispies
HEXA Milk

L
Leftover paprika chicken and courgettes (Chicken breast, 2 syns worth of chorizo PP, chopped tomatoes, lots of garlic!)
Baked potato
Roasted courgettes

S
If I'm hungry I will have an Activia yogurt, not syn free but need to use them up!! :rolleyes:

Back