That all sounds super healthy! Well done! You definitely deserve a treat x

Another week over. New job going well. Some stress eating last night after a minor car accident. But I'm OK and no real damage done just a bit more shocked than anything. I was totally over on syns with a few sugary teas to calm the nerves. Have OH Christmas party tonight so flexi syn.
But good day so far
Breakfast: syn free sausages, two bacon medallions and some leftover potatoes fried and added some pepper and parsley to them.
Lunch: chicken and cucumber
Dinner: making the best choices I can but going to a really fancy restaurant and I have been looking forward to this for weeks. Plus I won't be drinking so saves the syns :p

Aww your hair looks lovely. Hope you're OK after your accident
Have a great time tonight xx

Staying on plan as much a possible a little flexi syn. But my starter was the soup without the cheese crutons or the rapeseed oil. Dinner was steak and chips with pepper sauce on the side and I got a side of veg with no dressing. They had mini appetizers so I had the melon and with mint sorbet. (A bite of speed) and I didn't eat dessert or the blueberry cheesecake that came with the teas. I had a mini wheaten scone to start so gonna count it as hexb as I never had it yday. Alcohol wise was very good. One Malibu and diet coke, two wine and then the rest was diet coke, water or diet 7up

Breakfast today hexa coffee
Mandarin
Banana

Well done on making such good choices when you were out! Love your hair Sorry to hear about your accident - hope you're ok? Are you off for Christmas now? X

Thanks. Yeah I am good. Just a little shocked still but that will pass. No I still have work 9-5 Mon Tues and up to lunch on Wednesday. Then I am free until the 4th :)

Christmas with My OH family, then my parents visit 27/28th the. We have some of our friends up to visit for New Years. So lots of sw friendly meals cooked by me :) I plan to loose over Xmas! Refuse to let any sweets into our house. Avoiding mum and dads house of temptation. What's your plans ??

Well done! That is some serious dedication!! Will your OH's parents be cooking you something SW friendly Xmas day?

We will be going to OH's Mum's Xmas eve, my parents on Xmas day and my friends house Boxing Day - I'm going to have all 3 off plan but will be hoping to be good before and after!

Beeakfast: Weetabix (one - half hexb) with some low fat milk and a coffee so that's my hexa used too

Snacks: green grapes and two mandarin.

Anyone else not like fruit when its cold out?

Yeah I loved it. Made it by boiling an onion in 250ml water and adding rich beef stock pot and a beef stock pot and some fresh parsley and salt and pepper.

Thanks @craftermary I had some spare time yesterday eve so decided to cook up a storm in the kitchen.

Breakfast: 6 syns and (hexb) caramel hazelnut andccoconut baked oats with two mandarins and two mugs of tea (hexa)

Back