oh wow those baked oats sound amazing!! Never tried baked oats before - need to give them a go!

Breakfast today

Not as exciting : ...... hifi orange choc a manadrin and three gf syn free sausages and a huge mug of green tea

WEIGH DAY!!!! EKKK the nerves, even tho I've bee good 90% of the week that accident really shook me up, and my appetite was all over the place at the weekend. So hopefully I'll have at least 1lb off!!!

Minus 4.5lbs in absolute shock! Delighted!!! Just did our Christmas stock up shop for the hols to have the house ready for the guests we will be having. My folks and aunt and cousin will be up for two nights and our friends with their two kids for three nights. Cannot wait to be able to play hostess.

Breakfast: pancakes and nutella and three mandarins, and 1/4 melon 1l water

Lunch/Early Dinner: Decided to eat out with my OH family today. Chicken curry with rice and chips ( didn't eat many chips they were overcooked and dry) then I had a nutty sorbet dessert. (Flexi syns in progress), had about 750ml water.

Peppermint Tea

Breakfast was gammon steak, pineapple and syn free sausages. Along with some mandarins and grapes.

Dinner roast Christmas dinner. And wine

Open presents

Peppermint tea and afternoon nap

Hey all!!

Back again. Had an unplanned day and night out. So worth it to see my bestie @tatabubbly on her surprise visit home.

Breakfast/Lunch
Roast leftovers and 4 chocs 8 syns

Dinner
Chicken curry and rice (15ish syns)

Night out
1 Morgans and diet coke
3 west coast cooler roses
2 diet 7up
Diet coke
2 500ml water
1/2 chicken black bean noodle box

Today

Hotel breakfast
Watermelon, mandarin, tea, green grapes, hazelnuts, one piece black pudding, brown bread (hexb) hash brown (3-4 syns... I don't know)

Lunch
Baked potato and lucozade and cappuccino

Cappucino 2

Dinner
Thai green chicken curry and chips and diet coke (tasted awful- couldn't finish it)

1 Ferraro rocher

Back on plan tomorrow, happy to be home and on the sofa in my new size 12 PJs!!! Wrecked but had so much fun with my bestie and our men and friends.

Shopping today and bought an actifry so excited to get started with it. Looking forward to a week of relaxation and being 100% on plan. SP starts tomorrow to limit damage from being off plan. Worth every calorie but I have made my new years resolution to loose 3st stone and I have every intention of having most of it off by my friends wedding July 17th.

So SP, finding a new gym/fitness class and getting into a routine come January will get me there.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas xx

Chips, roast potatoes, roast veggies (parsnips carrots etc) quorn sausages haven't tried anything "wet" yet though!

Cheers. Yeah looking forward to trying it now. I used my slow cooker today.

Sweet and Sour Slow Cooker chicken with rice

Will make airfryer chips for tea with some salad

So excited having my folks visit tomorrow. Cottage pie and sw brownies will be made. Ready to get 100% on track and loose this 3st

Operation Bikini for Bahrain/Dubai gives me 4.5 months to loose 3 st.

So it is official. STAR WEEK IS KICKING MY ASS!!! It showed up out of nowhere two weeks early ( I think the shock from the crash brought it on. )

Nausea, vomiting, pain, tears, crankiness, agony, more nausea.

I ate half my dinner then threw it up. So I resolved to having white toast and tiny bit of butter. And some dry salted crackers to keep my tummy happy. The tablets I have for the pain just make my stomach feel worse.
I think my only saving grace for this weeks weigh in is the fact I've drank 4l of water yesterday.

Let's hope today I am better on plan. My parents arrive in a few hours to see my new home and for a visit.

So we are making a syn free feast as my mum does sw too.

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well and I hope you feel better soon!

Have a nice day with your parents!

Back