Thanks @tatabubbly feeling much better now. Still full of flu but I think all the garlic and hot whiskeys helped.

Welcome aboard @Jackie65 I promise to be a good Slimming worlder come next week when I am back on plan 100% and no longer sick.

So today so far:

Breakfast:
Pancakes with nutella (6 syns)
2 rashers (no fat)
2 tea with low fat milk

Lunch:
1 coffee so all of hexa used

Will be having leftover stew in a while off grocery shopping now.

Oh @tatabubbly it is my OH speciality. Lovely light fluffy texture. And as for Nutella. That stuff is amazinggggg!!!

Lunch/Dinner

Slow Cooker Mince beef stew . leftovers from yesterday. Tastes way better today. (Cannot get the flavours right in slow cooker. Anyone else have that problem? Seems to come out bland??)
I made mashed swede/turnip I can never tell the difference. And baby potatoes for today. Really homely meal.
Last dinner before the reality of work kicks back in.

Dessert this eve will be some icecream and pineapple as I have a lovely fresh one waiting to be diced up.

Any advice on the slow cooker seasonings would be great fully appreciated

Oh @tatabubbly it is my OH speciality. Lovely light fluffy texture. And as for Nutella. That stuff is amazinggggg!!!

Lunch/Dinner

Slow Cooker Mince beef stew . leftovers from yesterday. Tastes way better today. (Cannot get the flavours right in slow cooker. Anyone else have that problem? Seems to come out bland??)
/QUOTE]

I always find stews/curries etc have more flavour the following day. It's had time to sit in the spices and take them all in. It's like when marinating food if you can put it all together the night before and leave in fridge for using following day. Hope you feel better today.:)

Lunch:
Sweet potato fries with sweet chilli sauce
(1 syn)

Dinner:
Chicken and black bean sauce with green beans. A nice SP dinner.
Extra onions for more speed
(3 syns)

I was bold I had some of the chocolates leftover from Christmas. So gonna say 1,000,000 syns

Hexa coffee with milk
Hexb to be decided. I'll prob have two HiFi with some peppermint tea

3 cans coke zero
2 500ml water
1 coffee
1 camomile tea

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAIJjMEyxiaFM6sGu85QFJcC05FU6TF7ll8wlA0/

I made my insta private to stop my Facebook friends finding me so I can't share my pics so here is today's dinner.

Attachments

• IMG_20160104_175642.jpg
    IMG_20160104_175642.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 35
So I am having trouble sleeping and my aniexty is back in force! I hate feeling so rubbish. Im wide awake So I decided to eat some shreddies and an apple and I am here with water sipping away.

Coughing like a crazy person. Chest in bits. Any miracle cures anyone??

Sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather lovely. My Mum always told me to gargle with warm salt water... it definitely helps with your throat.
Do you have treatment for your anxiety? I suffer also x

Sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather lovely. My Mum always told me to gargle with warm salt water... it definitely helps with your throat.
Do you have treatment for your anxiety? I suffer also x

Throats not to bad now I've had another camomile and honey tea seems to help slightly. No don't take anything for the anxiety. It comes as a side affect to other medication so I just do breathing exercises.

Breakfast:
Apple Pear and grapes
Water and a coffee

Brunch:
The meal that exists for when one breakfast isn't enough and it is too early for lunch.
Omlette with onions and Spinach
Water 500ml

Back