Thanks Hunny!!

Yeah, I found it on insta, some guy lost 6st and now does a sw "Slimmers" menu along side his original diner menu. I had the roast beef dinner, was delish and Marcus had the burger and chips, really good, but you know, the airfryer chips beat oven ones hands down! Can't wait to have you up to see the new house :) I've added a few more clothes to the pile, gonna keep wearing the 12/14s I have left until I loose another 15lbs then I'll go shopping. Those trousers you got me last year the ones I had for Madrid are lovely and loose! Gonna be so comfy once weather picks up :)

Lunch was a hexb thin, bacon and egg, with apple and grapes.
lots of diet irn bru and water
mug of coffee

Dinner - Slow cooker Roast Pork
sausage and scan bran stuffing balls, loaded with garlic and sage
roast potatoes cabbage.

So bold
25 syns ish probably more but I'll say its flexi syn night
some malteasers, m&ms and fudge bar

Wow you are super prepped for this week! That honey and garlic stirfry sounds lush !!

Right off last night - start again today. Doesn't soundliek you were too bad in the grand scheme of things anyway!

Yeah exactly. Back on it with a bang! Gonna make a scan bran cake this eve for my choc treats hexb and 3 syns
Breakfast
1/4 watermelon
hifi 3 syns

Lunch
2 bacon medallions
3 syn free mallons sausages
2 apples slices

Dinner
Tonights dinner will be filled with plenty of veg! I'm making en egg fried rice with pork leftovers from yesterday and a side of stirfried veggies in black bean sauce about 3 syns a portion.

Food looks good!! What about beans on wholemeal toast?

There was no hexb bread this week in our local supermarket. So I bought other healthy extras instead so no toast this week. (Which will hopefully do my weightloss good) I went for some boiled eggs with an apple.

Lunch chicken and some shell pasta.

Sooo I'm not gonna lie, I've been a bad slimming worlder

I am on plan with dinners, BUT

So far this week i have consumed:
  • 2 Dairy Milk Mint crisps
  • 1 galaxy ripple
  • tube of pringles bbq
  • 1 caramel hifi
  • malteasers
  • tayto cheese and onion
  • 2 slices of white bread with butter (toast - to settle the nausea after all the junk- (YES I'M AN IDIOT)
  • caramel wafer bar
  • mini milky way
  • full fat coke
  • garlic bread whole baguette
  • extra milk in synned coffees

Ok so I think if I keep writing down the bad like that I will shame myself into eating better again. Cannot believe I have let myself go so far off track, but my minds just not in it. I want comfort food cause I am swollen fatigued, nauseated, grumpy, hormonal and in pain! Why oh why do I have to go threw this every month! Can't I just have one month were star week doesn't kick my ass! Trying to keep hydrated and flush out all the rubbish with 3l water a day!

Apologies I'll be back on track asap

Wed Lunch: Marrofat peas and chips (synned oven ones)
Wed Dinner: bolognase with spag
Tues Dinner: beef stir fry with honey 7 syns
Thurs Lunch: Sausages and spag hoops
Thurs dinner bolognase again

That list sounds like my usual haul on a binge day hahaha! It could have been much worse - and it doesn't help that you're feeling crap too! Atleast you've admitted what you ate - I tend to hide offline when I've scoffed....

As soon as you have a few days back on track I'm sure you'll find it easier xx

I decided to put the list up cause if it is there in front of me in black and white I cannot deny it! I need to get out from under this its ok its my time of month blanket and get on track, I just dont feel like eating properly eugh!!!

Dinner
Went out for dinner as we had no electricity for a few hours for some reason it was out all over the town. We went to local hotel for food and I had roast chicken with mash stuffing and veg.

Dessert
Icecream
cake
Loads of choc

I taught last nights syns was bad. I actually expect a huge gain in the morn. Not gonna lie. Its gonna hurt. But I know I deserve a nice big gain. Ready to get back on plan after the weekend. I will be travelling to my parents house tomorrow for mums birthday but will be on plan breakfast and lunch before I leave. Then my mums on sw so will be on plan. Sat we travel to our friends for the night anf stay with them so will be a weekend of eating out. Will be back on it 100% Monday!

Wide awake with period cramps! Why oh why must my body hate me so. So I think the doc lied a few months ago when he said this new pill will work wonders for me.

Got to say I saw our dinner on IG - it did look lush!! Maybe go back to the doc about your cramps? How did you get on in WI - was it as bad as you thought? xx

I haven't been going over on my syns but I think I have neglected my veg, but I just can't bring myself to put 'veg on the side' it needs to be sneaked in somehow. I'm living off meat and lots of carbs.

Got to say I saw our dinner on IG - it did look lush!! Maybe go back to the doc about your cramps? How did you get on in WI - was it as bad as you thought? xx

I'm on waiting lists for gyno. Ive always suffered bad ones. Suffering really bad nausea today. Actually lost 1lb which was some kind of miracle. Bloatings kinda gone down too so I am happy with that.

I haven't been going over on my syns but I think I have neglected my veg, but I just can't bring myself to put 'veg on the side' it needs to be sneaked in somehow. I'm living off meat and lots of carbs.
I'm the same. Hate veg on the side. I always try to hide it in.

Back