Total Solution Diary of a handbag addict

:eek:WOW:eek: Your loses are amazing, your doing great!!

I love a good wedding, would love to have one to go to so I can dress up! You will have an amazing time becuase you will be able to relax and enjoy it!
Keep up the great work!

emmamissfun said:
:eek:WOW:eek: Your loses are amazing, your doing great!!

I love a good wedding, would love to have one to go to so I can dress up! You will have an amazing time becuase you will be able to relax and enjoy it!
Keep up the great work!

Thanks Em! X

Well well well, start of week ten today, who would have thought I would have stuck to Exante so long.........not me anyway!

To be honest week nine was the hardest and had a couple of slip ups which shows on my 3lbs weight loss for the last week. what is annoying me more is that I cannot identify why I mucked up. Usually stress or some other factor will trigger a "food mood" for me. Perhaps just boredom setting in both with the diet and with hubby being away. When he is away I am never in - either our for tea with friend or at their house for tea and wine! Just need to put it behind me and move on.

On Blue-butterfly's challenge to loose lots before my holidays, so needing to get my head down and focus!

Hope everyone has a good week. X

Well done Annie, I know it can get a bit boring sticking to it but just look at what you've achieved so far :) That really has to be such an incentive to carry on. And while you are trying to figure out why you 'mucked up' you should also realise that you haven't really!! You've got back on it afterwards and still lost weight - that's actually a success ;) So well done you and keep it up - the bit of boredom with the shakes etc is a minimal inconvenience when compared to the years of problems being overweight brings. Loved reading your diary as you're a real inspiration.

angel-missy said:
Well done Annie, I know it can get a bit boring sticking to it but just look at what you've achieved so far :) That really has to be such an incentive to carry on. And while you are trying to figure out why you 'mucked up' you should also realise that you haven't really!! You've got back on it afterwards and still lost weight - that's actually a success ;) So well done you and keep it up - the bit of boredom with the shakes etc is a minimal inconvenience when compared to the years of problems being overweight brings. Loved reading your diary as you're a real inspiration.

Oh thank you Angel missy. Had appointment with my dietician and he said exactly the same! He has supported me over the last ten months in my weight loss battle. I have not seen him for eight weeks, so when I stood on his scales yesterday, he was way more excite than me! I don't miss a weekly support with Exante but couldn't do it without his support and Minimins. :) x

Hello weekend! Oh how something longed for before, I now dread because of the free time and temptations!

As I seem to be obsessed with food at the moment, I have decided to try four or so days of WS. I am half way through week ten and never had a WS week as advised by Exante. I have had the odd prawn salad when away for days out, valentines etc, but feel my body is needing this.

Had fish and salad yesterday. Going out to the theatre with my friend for her birthday. We are then coming back to mine for tea (salad). What she doesn't know is that her daughters and friend will be coming as well. You know, I am amazed at the support I am getting from friends. I have gone from not telling none about being on Exante (and this was a lonely time!). However now that people know (either through noticing the weight loss or from me fessing up!) I realise that people are happy to work round the diet with me. Normally we would have a girly night at someone's house with calorific food, puddings, wine, shots etc etc. This time when I was apologising for giving them salad, one friend said straight away that she would buy low calorie wine (for them) and (also for them) make a low fat pudding.

As mentioned in the earlier post, I have been seeing an NHS dietician since last June and losing the first stone between then and December was torture! However when I stepped on his scales I had lost a total of .............5 stone!!!! One stone on calorie counting and four on Exante. He was so supportive and encouraging I came out of the hospital practically jogging!

Then the icing on the cake of a feel good day was going into town with hubby and trying on clothes for the first time ever in New Look as never fitting their stuff before. I just had to buy two top in a size 20 blooming 6! To anyone reading this, you will probably be disgusted that I am whooping about this. However for me, having lived in sizes 30 and 32 for many, many years I am chuffed. I don't notice my weight loss as I still have so much to lose, so to see it in clothing sizes is fab.

Right, off to put on one of my new tops to the theatre........might just leave the size label hanging out!

Have. Good weekend. Xx

woooo hooooooo!

Just had to document this as well chuffed with today's weigh in.

Lost 6lbs today which takes my weight loss on Exante to 4 stone and 3lbs, add to this the stone I lost before starting Exante, I have lost a whole 5 stone and 3lbs!

Head down for the next couple of weeks to make it 6! :D

That's fantastic! Make sure you wear those size 26s to death for the next few weeks cos it sounds like they'll be too big soon! :)

angel-missy said:
That's fantastic! Make sure you wear those size 26s to death for the next few weeks cos it sounds like they'll be too big soon! :)

Thank you! Bought a size 24 maxi dress in the sales and that is my goal for my hubby's 50th birthday in the summer. X

Another weekend nearly over thankfully! Dreading the next three already as all actioned packed and involving nights away. Lots of prawn salads me thinks!!

Cannot believe I am half way through week 11?! Need to order more Exante soon. Really gone of the bars........so have loads of the left :(

handbag-annie said:
Another weekend nearly over thankfully! Dreading the next three already as all actioned packed and involving nights away. Lots of prawn salads me thinks!!

Cannot believe I am half way through week 11?! Need to order more Exante soon. Really gone of the bars........so have loads of the left :(

Hey ur doing so well. Soo pleased for u! N reading through ur post really enjoyed it .. U keep going n before long u will be at ur goal !! I guess this is the reason I come on here the stories here are just amazing n really motivating!! SOSs I'm going on n on! Bottom line ! Well done n good luck xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You'll be fine with a few meals out as long as you stick to it the rest of the time and just have the low carb options.
You could sell the bars on ebay if you aren't gonna use them - they do fetch almost as much as you paid for them so it's better than them going to waste :)

Thanks ladies!
Had to come home early yesterday from work due to a migraine so have been feeling pretty sorry for myself. This is the first one since starting Exante which is pretty good for me. I usually feel woozy for a couple of days after.

However..........weight in day today - and lost a stonking 8lbs!!!

Cannot believe it and been dancing round the bedroom while getting ready for work! That is 12lbs in the last fortnight!

This is me starting week 12 today. When I started Exante I told myself if I could last three months it would be enough, and also a bloody miracle! But I am here's for the long term now. Finishing for a break on 18 April as best friends wedding and then off to the sunshine for two weeks. But I am detained that when we fly back on the Saturday, I will be back on the shakes for breakfast on the Sunday!

Right do I have to go to work today or can i jjust carry on dancing round the house??

Hello to week twelve and three pounds to the next stone :)

Aaaaaggggggggggg! I am having a totally crappy couple of days and been munching on rice cakes with cheese! Now feel totally stuffed and bloated. Fed up as been doing so well and was focused for my next stone. Need to get my jaws wired. :(

Draw a line under the munching, chuck out the rice cakes and mentally wire the jaw ;)
You've done brilliantly so far and any fluid weight you'e gained from the extra carbs will shift in a few days hon so don't give up - you can do this :)

Thanks Angel. Been back on track yesterday and today thankfully!

Weight in today and I have stayed the same as last week. Not surprised and ok with that as been mucking about and munching this last week.

Took delivery of my new Exante order yesterday which gives me enough to last until my birthday - 30 June! Got two weeks off in May while on holiday but will be straight back into it the minute I get off that plane!

Right got to get a loss next week so let's do this!!! X

I'm glad you've got back with it. I had a lovely evening out with my daughter, tapas (all low carb) then I ended up having hazelnut roulade... and I never eat dessert!! It was lovely though and that was the extent of the naughtiness so it's a day of near zero carbs tomorrow to get me back on the wagon.

angel-missy said:
I'm glad you've got back with it. I had a lovely evening out with my daughter, tapas (all low carb) then I ended up having hazelnut roulade... and I never eat dessert!! It was lovely though and that was the extent of the naughtiness so it's a day of near zero carbs tomorrow to get me back on the wagon.

Lol! Isn't it funny what our bodies crave when we are on this diet. I have a severe problem with sweets, cake, chocolate etc normally. But I am not craving that on Exante, it's protein and.....chicken. I have been a vegetarian for twenty years!! Still eat fish but have no idea when the chicken and roast beef craving has come from. :) x

Really back to track yesterday and today.

Shopping with my pals this morning. Was wearing a size 24 top. They both thought I was looking good which really boosted my confidence. Bought a couple of tops in the sales and they were also a size 24!!!!!!!!!! So delighted as to think as Christmas I was struggling to fit a 32. Still chunkier on my hips and bum but down a couple of sizes there also. Ooooooh I am really getting to enjoy clothes shopping as sooooooo much more choice.

Right off to buy a blender to make my shakes really smooth. X

Back