Diary of a heffalump :)

ROFL! I'm gonna be super Chrissy tomorrow! Dieting for the greater good!!xx

Lol good good glad to hear it! God im craving tonite id normally have a chicken shish after wi but im goun to have a omlette instead ooooh im so rick n roll baby xc

Is this video on Facebook? I'm not on Facebook, might have to try and persuade you to post it on here if you can? I'm intrigued......what does it show?

Yes the video is on fb lol.im not sure it coukd be posted here lol xx

Really don't think it's appropriate for Miminims LOL!
Well I'm up, got a black coffee and an ice cold bottle of water on the go :) Back to being a good girl! Dunno wtf happened yesterday!
Possesion maybe?xx

Glad to hear you're back on track. Hope the water is going down ok.

Lol yes say u were posessed! Has anyone got a hammer? I need knocking out as have horrendous tootache :////-

Oh bless ya hun :( toothache and earache are the worst!!
Still on track with 2 shakes to go :) xx

Woop thats fab i cant bear anything near my mouth at min not even water x

Yeah I've done it :) Feeling a bit pooey, but off to bed soon :) How we all doing?xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Yeah I've done it :) Feeling a bit pooey, but off to bed soon :) How we all doing?xx

Ohhhh nice one. I find day 2-3 the worst so hang on in there. When's ur next day off is it 30th u being 100% until then?
All good here another 100% day for me x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya chrissy yey day two done and dusted u should be in the land of keto soon! All good here another 100% ss day and how weird im beginning to forget to have the shakes lol x

franbella21 said:
Hiya chrissy yey day two done and dusted u should be in the land of keto soon! All good here another 100% ss day and how weird im beginning to forget to have the shakes lol x

It's day one Fran don't get carried away you've lost a day lol. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh bollox god im drugged up on painkillers lol ssorry xx

Survived day 1, woken up today feeling STARVING!! Taking the cat to get her stitches soon then my friend is visiting at 11 so that'll keep me busy :) xx

Hey Chrissy hope you're doing ok today hun and still staying strong.

So far so good :) Gonna have shake number 2 soon :) xx

Back