Diary of a heffalump :)

Wot have i missed? How u doin hun? Thats a tiny gain n a small sacrifice for a damn good nite out xx

Us all being bad Fran LOL! Still haven't had my 1st shake today! Had 1.5liters of water though :) How we all doing?xx

I'm doing ok today but struggling with my water xx

How u doin chrissy? I had wi today and by some miracle of god i sts.i really have no idea how.hope everyome is good x x

Chrissy your too damn quiet!! Where r u lol xx

She is having laptop issues at the moment xx

Aloha ladies! I'm back, wouldn't say in fashion... Its an OLD school pc and it's very tempermental, but it works (kinda) I'm being a good girl, but since going up town and seeing someone eating a tuna melt in subway I've been obsessing about one ALL DAY!!! I feel like I'm going to cave tonight! But Scott's keeping me going :) xx Good night last night Fran?xx

I sat and watched 8 people eat fish and chips at my brothers house. Had my ribs tonight as ss+ meal and some nuts. Have lost 4.5 since Tuesday so I thought a Keto friendly treat was better than eating rubbish. If ur struggling order a sheesh kebab xx

Hell of a nite if youve seen my fb status omg lol im off my head.bak on the straight and narrow tom and looking forward to it too.your doin well hunni and katie my little mouse x x

Argh! Scott's off to asda to buy a load of junk food for him and Riley :'( I want some!!!!!xx

Had the Tuna melt I'd been obsessing about and it was awful! The idea of it was much better lol! And i was sick after eating it, like almost immediately after! I woke up feeling really ill so I'm guessing I'm coming down with something! But tbh I'm not sorry I was sick, got it out of my stomache and back on plan! Finding it hard to keep the shakes down though too :( Oh well, hope this sickness passes soon!xx

Well I'm friends with the scales today :) Hope this positivity sticks around! Roll on weigh in!x

Good luck hun. I'm on Day 1 of my restart ....

Thanks, how long you been on plan?xx

3 weeks gained a stone <eek> :-(

That'll go in no time at all hun xx

Fingers crossed.

Booked my holiday today :D And it's spurring me right on! Don't want to go and have Scott eying up all the fitties! :p xx

Back