Diary of a heffalump :)

Okay, so admittedly I have no self control when it comes to the scales, 1st thing I did when I woke up was weigh myself... but I'm glad I did, they say I've lost 5lbs in total! Really can't wait till tuesday for weigh in! And its keeping me motivated seeing such a loss after only 2 days! :) xx

hii! whoop thats great it really spurs u on though.im back from wi and lost 4 lbs.im happy with that as weighed day early so 11lbs in 13 days is all good to me x

Wow! thats amazing!! Your doing really well hon xx

hii! whoop thats great it really spurs u on though.im back from wi and lost 4 lbs.im happy with that as weighed day early so 11lbs in 13 days is all good to me x

Gosh, nearly a stone in 13 days! Well done you! xx

I couldn't believe it! 2 little days and 5lbs! So happy and feeling really motivated!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I couldn't believe it! 2 little days and 5lbs! So happy and feeling really motivated!xx

That's brill :) bet that's made u more determined to stick at it xx

Well today is mine and my oh's 4yr anniversary, And he wants to go for a meal before the cinema -.-
I've told him I'll cook him a meal before we go instead, so he's having a mixed grill, and I'm having a tasty shake lol!
Just can't imagine I'm ready to be in a restaurant without ordering something very naughty!xx

day 3 and I feel fine, missing food of course,
but no headaches or shakieness (yet) feeling very optimistic!
Loving the plan! No temptation to over eat because there's nothing to eat on the plan!
I do miss eating, but I'm not hungry at all!
Happy so far! xx

i dont think il ever stop thinking of food :/ your through the worst now hunni!! x

Just cooked the fella a mixed grill... it was so scrummy looking!
Sat here grudging him every mouthful as I sip on my mint choc shake LOL!xx

Last night was so tough!
Cooked the fella's mixed grill, (DROOL)
Then went and dropped my son to my sister who was babysitting, and her and her fella were tucking into HUGE kebab's (DROOL)
THEN got to the cinema and the fela got chocolate, popcorn, crisps, fizzy juice AND ben and jerry's ice cream WITH hot fudge sauce DROOL DROOL DROOL!!!
But I'm very proud of myself!
I simply bought a bottle of water and a black coffee :)
The woman sat next to me was muching down some cheesy nacho's, there was just food everywhere!
But I got home, Had my shake and went to bed.
When I got up this morning I felt dreadful! I could quite happily gone to the cafe and ordered their breakfast challenge!!
BUT I stepped on the scales..... 17.10 &3/4!!!!
Unbelievable!
So I'm back on the wagon, all naughty thoughts are gone, I'm focused :) xxx

It's awesome when that happens. Makes it so much more worth while.

I wish tho food could be banned when we're on this diet. My dads bacon sandwich yesterday nearly broke me. I swear ppl try to tempt you on purpose.

Well done for staying strong not sure I could have done. Your fella's food would have been too tempting for me.

My fella has zero faith in me on this diet, He's watched me try every diet going for the last 3 yrs, so I feel like I'm proving a point to him lol!
It really bothered me when I was cooking his food, and I could've so easily just snuck a bit of food, but I just thought NO
you can do this, remember why you're doing this!xx

Well done you! Its soooo hard being near food all the time especially when its your partner stuffing his/her face next to you xx

wow well done you!! you sound very very focused.when is your weigh in?

Weigh in is tuesday! Hoping to lose another 5-7lbs by then!XX

I'll keep my fingers crossed. I'm sure you will. I've just come back from my first WI. Lost a total of 13lbs. Well chuffed. Admittedly she weighed me Wednesday evening last week after I'd had my final blow out. So I think that helped with the big number. So hopefully you'll get a similar number. x

thats fab! well done! I'm so excited to get weighed Tuesday! Really cant wait!xx

Back