Diary of a heffalump :)

So I took a running jump off the wagon last night! Was supposed to be having something low cal and healthy.... Had a huge domino's with mozzarela sticks and ice cream instead! So gonna be 100% today to make up fr it, don't think I could eat if I wanted to tonight, feel so sick from last night, so good girl today, then very bad girl tomorrow!xx

Chrissy! Lol omg.your hell of a girl.well im on my plamned break as i fly to benidorm tonite waaa so excited xx

Have a lovely time :D xx

I know Fran I'm terrible! Have a fantastic time! I'll miss you! LOL! I'm being good today to try and compensate for last night, still feel so full! Dunno how I managed to eat that much!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I know Fran I'm terrible! Have a fantastic time! I'll miss you! LOL! I'm being good today to try and compensate for last night, still feel so full! Dunno how I managed to eat that much!xx

Fran I'd have major belly ache if I ate all that lol.
What u havibg tomorrow night? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi christine im sure you will be fine if you stick to it today after all you were told to eat in the evening xx

I know, but not biiig takeaway's LOL! I've not had a thing yet today, Too busy to be eating or shaking lol!
I do have a bellyache Katie :'( Feel so sluggish today! But I'm running around like a mad woman getting the house cleaned for my party tomorrow, so hopefully I'll feel better soon!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I know, but not biiig takeaway's LOL! I've not had a thing yet today, Too busy to be eating or shaking lol!
I do have a bellyache Katie :'( Feel so sluggish today! But I'm running around like a mad woman getting the house cleaned for my party tomorrow, so hopefully I'll feel better soon!xx

Omg id it's like last time it's going to be debauchery isn't it lmao xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

omg christine i am getting close to finishing my shakes and soups and so i have the horrible ones left i had a toffee and walnut shake this morning and was nearly sick I cant wait to have more products so i can actually enjoy them lol xx

I hate when that happen's Rach, Call Natalie and ask if you can swap some? She won't mind, I did it in my 1st week xx! I'm not going to end up in the same state as last time Katie because I'm actually eating this time LOL!xx

ive already changed a couple the other day i will just stick it out lol xx

Tina I had the same issue when I bought cheapie ones off slim&save that I didn't like. I found gulping them down quick and then having a pint of water helped. And I'd have them at the beginning of the day so it didnt encourage me to cheat more.

Good luck tho, you're doing well. And come on Chrissy you gotta get back in the 'zone'!

Thanks xx

Hey Chrissy & Tina how are you both getting on?

I'm being a bad girl as I have my party tonight and refuse to end up in the same state as last time from not eating LOL! Sipping a glass of milk right now to line my stomach!xx

Hi im not 2 bad thanks just having a bowl of soup lol how are u getting on? xx

I will in the morning lol! It's looking great!xx

I think you're doing the right thing Chrissy by eating before drinking. Otherwise it could get very messy.

Back