Diary of a heffalump :)

Chrissy u restarting today? I'm on day 3 and already in the pink and lost 5 of the 10 I gained on holiday lol. Fran is having a nightmare in benidorm her teeth are killing her n her friend broke elbow soon as the arrived xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey how is everyone? I think I'm gonna skip tomorrows meal out and get back on SS. I'm starting to feel proper yuck.

Back on it today, was going to re-start yesterday but my hangover needed a mcdonald's to get rid LOL!
Only gained 6lbs by my scales, hope it's just water and will be gone by wednesday, I'll be happy to stay the same this week xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Back on it today, was going to re-start yesterday but my hangover needed a mcdonald's to get rid LOL!
Only gained 6lbs by my scales, hope it's just water and will be gone by wednesday, I'll be happy to stay the same this week xx

6 from just two days off? Makes my 10 in a week off sound better lol. I'll weigh myself shortly as its day 4 for me. It will come back quickly. Did u get ur phone back? X

Hope it's mostly water retention from the alcohol lol, No not yet :( not a happy bunny!xx

You'd think! So annoyed as well! It was a bloody brilliant night then it all went wrong at the end, had people stood screaming in the street at 4 in the morning! MY neighbours are very unhappy with me!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
You'd think! So annoyed as well! It was a bloody brilliant night then it all went wrong at the end, had people stood screaming in the street at 4 in the morning! MY neighbours are very unhappy with me!xx

Oh god do u think they will report you?
Eeek

I've lost 7 out of 10 what I put on and I only restarted on Thursday so you'll drop yours in no time. Fran is home tomorrow although she needs to get her tooth out as a priority really poor thing is in benidorm with a friend whose broke her elbow and an infected tooth xx

Hey Chrissy. Hope you're doing ok. Sounds like you've had an eventful couple of days too.

I've restarted today as well. 1.5ltrs drunk and just had my second shake.

Not even a little bit! Just had a mcdonalds :'( Bad girl!!! Back on tomorrow 100%! No messing!!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Not even a little bit! Just had a mcdonalds :'( Bad girl!!! Back on tomorrow 100%! No messing!!xx

Omg Chrissy is that now 4 days off plan? U r very norty I look pregnant as git major water belly. Period is sooooo heavy it's not true but only 1.5 off losing my whole 10lb gain. Still can't believe I gained 10lb in 5 days lol. Xx

I'm on as well which doesn't help in the slightest!
I'm raging at myself! But can't cange it now,
Fresh start tomorrow, only 7 week's till tunisia!
Gotta get my head back in the game and get this weight off!!xxx

ChrissyRiley said:
I'm on as well which doesn't help in the slightest!
I'm raging at myself! But can't cange it now,
Fresh start tomorrow, only 7 week's till tunisia!
Gotta get my head back in the game and get this weight off!!xxx

I go to Tenerife in 5 weeks and 2 days and wanna be 13-12.5 on CDC scales which is 13-11 on mine. This morning I was 14-12.5 on mine so only just over a stone to shed in 5 weeks. It's when I am working away in Warwick it'll be a total killer lol xx

Oh being anywhere but at home will be hard! Temptation of going for meals etc!
I just need to get focused again! Tomorrow is a new day :) xx

ChrissyRiley said:
Oh being anywhere but at home will be hard! Temptation of going for meals etc!
I just need to get focused again! Tomorrow is a new day :) xx

Well good luck for in the morning. Fran is restarting in the morning too xx

Chrissy! Hi ! Wots been goin on lol what have i missed? Your restarting with me tom? Cmon well do it.ive had a shocking weekemd bleurgh x

franbella21 said:
Chrissy! Hi ! Wots been goin on lol what have i missed? Your restarting with me tom? Cmon well do it.ive had a shocking weekemd bleurgh x

Oh Chrissy tell her. She's been off plan about same as u grab except Chrissys weekend as been more like an episode of eastenders haha x

Haha so true! That said I'm very jealous. Much more eventful/exciting than my life.

I love reading Chrissy's diary just cos it seems like you come off plan every other weekend yet still lose loads of weight. Very jealous. xx

Back