Diary of a heffalump :)

I have never read so many cheats in my life :D And still a weight loss.

God, I could have done this all so differently had I known I could eat : )

A good loss though over the weeks, for sure.

She has had gains tho n it will have stalled her losses. Like I had 5 days off then waisted two days failing to restart n took me 5-6 days to lose the gain so I'm effect I've lost a fortnight really
It's not all plane sailing and am sure Chrissy will admit herself if she'd stayed on plan she could be a stone lighter by now at least so don't worry GaG you've done it the right way xx

Oh I had a massive fall off wagon on week 2. Had a great first week loss and then self sabotaged by going on a mad carb binge for five days. No idea why. Put back on 4lbs. Managed to turn it around though

For me this diet is so bloody hard that I couldn't bear to do it again and i don't think I'd have the willpower - hence I've just HAD to get it right first time .

I'd kill for some cheese on toast right now though :)

You're going well with it Katie

GretaGrip said:
Oh I had a massive fall off wagon on week 2. Had a great first week loss and then self sabotaged by going on a mad carb binge for five days. No idea why. Put back on 4lbs. Managed to turn it around though

For me this diet is so bloody hard that I couldn't bear to do it again and i don't think I'd have the willpower - hence I've just HAD to get it right first time .

I'd kill for some cheese on toast right now though :)

You're going well with it Katie

Well my binges n planned breaks have set me back a stone too but I'm only doing it for so long then back to sw where I started this journey in jan. immgoing to try n keep going until i go away in 5 weeks then do 2 weeks once I'm back then I'm outta here lol xx

Woo gg how the devil are you? I need to catch up with ure diary!! Zz

I'm gonna copy Katie. Not gonna do CD much longer. It's too bl00dy hard and I miss food. As soon as I'm at 9st I'm gonna lose the last 7lbs by just eating healthy and exercise. Then it'll be trying to maintain it.

Anyway where has Chrissy gone???

Hola Fran! How is that tooth? I know that toothache is just the pits so you've been really brave. I'm good thanks - managed to somehow get to 10 stone on this hell of a diet so nearly there. Not a moment too soon! I am trying to SS this week - I was supposed to start JUDDD tomorrow and I need to be 9 st 13 for that... and the jury is out on whether I can do it. Anyway, a delicious peanut bar so far today and a can of coke zero. Suppose I'd better drink some water...

I'M A BAD GIRL!!!!!!! Sooooo..... My restart tday was a total failure! Took my son Mcd's before nrsery and had a burger and 6 nuggets LOL!
My CDC's cming out tomorrow to smack my wrist and sort me out LOL! I've got my holiday in 7 weeks so really gotta look sharp and sort my life out LOL!!!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I'M A BAD GIRL!!!!!!! Sooooo..... My restart tday was a total failure! Took my son Mcd's before nrsery and had a burger and 6 nuggets LOL!
My CDC's cming out tomorrow to smack my wrist and sort me out LOL! I've got my holiday in 7 weeks so really gotta look sharp and sort my life out LOL!!!xx

Chrissy u r funny. Have a high protein meal tonight shishlak or something do ur full but not craving carbs tomorrow. U can do this. I go away 5 week today and want another stone off and be 13-11 by then. COME ON xx

I can do it! I know I can, It's just getting it done LOL!xx

ChrissyRiley said:
I can do it! I know I can, It's just getting it done LOL!xx

U just need to get whatever is going on in ur head out of ur system or u won't get through day one. Come on I've lost the ten I gained and I didn't restart until thurs cos tues n weds I didn't make it lol x

Tomorrow! I pinky swear ;) xx

I'm holding you to that pinky swear too. Im on day 2 of restarting and was so close to having a macd's not quite sure how I resisted.

LOL! Hold me to it! I never break a pinky swear!xx

6lbs on :/ It'll be gone in no time :p Only way is up (or down) from here, Back on plan!! :D xxx

Youl soon get that off hun.its scary though how quickly we can gsin eek xx

yeah christine that will come off really quickly and you are in the right frame of mind now which will help!! Just think of your holiday :D xx

Back