Diary of a heffalump :)

Youl do it hun! Im just sick of always having somethimg comin up to test my willpower! Got my bday 21st this month then my bro is gettim married oct 6th
Thrn would gladly become a hermit lol xx

Tell me about it hun! I thought it'd be plain sailing until our holiday, and then discover that Scott's work friend is having a house warming party, which I can't really miss! It's so hard!xx

Theres always something im just hoping i can just have the nites off then get bak on it.how have u done today hun? Xx

Just ate 2 sandwiches!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: WTF IS MY PROBLEM!
I'm actually sitting sobbing into my plate... And I even considered making myself sick!!!!!!
I didn't... But I can't believe that thought even entered my head!!!!! HELP ME FRAN!!! RACH!!!! ANYONE!!!!!!!!

Oh Chrissy I'm the worst to help I had a bloody curry that's why I've been quiet. 2 sandwiches isn't too bad. We both just need to be better tomorrow.

I'm so mad at myself! The fact that the thought to make myself sick even entered my head is scary as hell! :/ Weigh in tomorrow, Going to just forget about it and move on I guess :/ And big thank's to Rachel, she called me immediately and made me feel slightly better :p xx

Glad you feel slightly better hun just put it behind you and start again tomorrow it won't have done that much damage and could have been a lot worse! Have you ordered your bars? Chin up babe love u xx

Ooh chrissy sorry hun i been trawling ebay trying to take my mind off this poxy diet.it could have been far worse! U could have eaten pizza chips etc! Itl have knocked u out of keto though hun.were u in ketosis? Xx

I WAS in ketosis lol! My scales are 3lbs heavier after that :'( That's my punishment I guess for being a bad girl!
New day tomorrow!xxx

Tom is a new day i doubt youl gsin 3 lbs after a sarnie hun.get weighed tom im sure youl have a good loss wot time is wi hun? Xx

9:15 am we'll see xx

Lost the 6 I'd gained! In 5 days as well! I'm happy with that! Even after last night's naughtiness! :D

Thats good hun! Now onto a good loss nxt week :)) no more sarnies lol xx

I'll be on here 24/7 keeping myself motivated! When you got your weigh in?xx

Tom morn at 10.hoping to lose my 5lb gain and hopefully more but will b v happy with just losing wot i gsined like u hun.no more mucking about now i want to start losing again xx

Sipping my 1st shake of the day, Cookies and cream... It's quite lovely actually!xx

Ah glad to hear they are nice I was going to order some but wasn't sure did u order some bars? xx

No by the time I got up she was at the door LOL! But it matters not! I will be strong, I will stick to it! I can do it!xx

Yes of course you can do it babe!! I have faith in you! I have just seen this shows a % of your loss that's really good hadn't noticed before lol I had choc orange shake for lunch but it was warm stay strong you can do this xx

Eww! Warm shakes are yucky! Has to be icey cold! How's work anyway? I'm trying to find some motivation to get the house tidied but I just cba!xx

Back