Diary of a hidden thin girl

Hi Denise!

I have just noticed the link to your diary in your sig on the Friday weighers thread.
I just wanted to say what fabulous losses you have had in your first three weeks... amazing!

I'm subscribing for inspiration and to follow your SW journey - you're doing great :D x

Hi Denise!

I have just noticed the link to your diary in your sig on the Friday weighers thread.
I just wanted to say what fabulous losses you have had in your first three weeks... amazing!

I'm subscribing for inspiration and to follow your SW journey - you're doing great :D x
Hi Evolet, and thanks, I'm pretty determined. Well done on your 3lb loss :D

Friday 30.5.14 day 21

just a quick note of food today as about to settle down to watch a movie with BF...

breakfast
magic oats with muller light and raspberries

lunch
bacon
mushroom omelette
baked beans
tin tomatoes

snack
stewed rhubarb with fat free fromage frais

dinner
lettuce
cucumber
cherry tomatoes
steak with Diane sauce SW recipe
SW chips

muller light

HEA - 1/3 skimmed milk & 2/3 babybel light
HEB - 35g oats

syns
stewed rhubarb 0.5 for 100g - yuk

Thats it for now guys

Saturday 31.5.14 day 22 and still going strong

today has been a gorgeous day, the BF and I headed over to Liverpool to find an antique shop that a friend of mine had taken me to a few weeks ago, we saw some lovely things but came away empty handed. Once home we picked up our dog and headed to the beach at Lytham for a spot of sunshine. It was really busy around the windmill as the RAF had the spitfire on display.

we are now pitched up in the garden having a BBQ we have just made our kebabs mine SW friendly but going to have an extra hit of bread with a wholemeal flat bread, so food today is...

breakfast
2 400g wholemeal bread
baked beans

snack
melon chunks

lunch
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
chicken
ham
1 tsp low cal caesar dressing (1)

dinner / BBQ
chicken marinated in a fat free yogurt dressing
peppers
muchrooms
onion
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
small jacket potatoes
1 wholemeal flat bread weighed and syned (7)
1 babybel light cheese & skimmed milk for coffee.

drinking diet pepsi with lemon and lime slices

Sounds like a hell of a lot of food, so who's on a diet????? Certainly not me...xxxx

sunday 1.6.14 day 23

had a lovely day today, we had a hike upto Darwen Tower to try and fly my kite, unfortunately there was no wind so will have to save for another day...it was so hot at the tower lukily it was only a 2 mile but a massive climb up there I felt like a mountain goat. Andy is cooking dinner today Sunday roast the slimming world way...he's good to me, love that man..xx

anyways my food for today is...

super free food
tinned tomatoes
strawberries
melon
banana
carrots
cauliflower
broccoli

free food
2 frylight eggs
muller light yogurt
roast beef
peas

HEA - semi skimmed milk (2 coffee)
HEB - 2 400g wholemeal bread

syns
yorkshire pudding 3
gravy 1.5

Hi Denise,

It sounds like you've had a fabulous weekend - lots of body magic in there with your walking and your food sounds gorgeous!

In fact, I have decided to change my planned tea tomorrow evening to steak,chips and salad as I really fancy it now.

Have a great week :D x

I'm thinking for my tea tonight as i'm back at home with my son, chickpea dhal with sw chips and boiled rice....i remember years ago when i did sw successfully but not that successful that i'm back at square 1 lol i used to love that and eat it regularly. Anyways i might have changed my mind by tea time x

just making my lunch which is more like a full on meal but I'm starving...SW chips just gone in the oven, spaghetti and maybe an egg or two...can't wait salivating at the thought will add in a fruit salad as well rather than a salad.

was absolutely delish....

Last edited:
We do quite a bit of hiking too Denise :)

Monday 2.6.14 day 24 my 4th week...still on track

I've worked from home today so food has been good.

just a quick update of food

breakfast
35g porridge oats with muller light and strawberries
skimmed milk for 2 coffees

lunch
2 egg omelette with tomatoes and 1 babybel light
SW chips
tinned spaghetti

dinner
chickpea dhal (asda)
boiled rice

melon
strwawberries
muller light

zero syns

i think today could count for a green day really,

Great food and fab you doing well on plan. What is chickpea dhal?

Its tinned chickpea curry...from asda i love it not had it for years and its syn free only asda's though.

denise you are doing so well. The hiking sounds fun! Pity I live too inner city to be able to do any easily.

That chickpea curry sounds nice I think I will have a look for it next time in asda

Tuesday 3.6.14 on plan day 25...

Well peeps apart from work and turning down a buffet in favour of my salad nothing much has happened today so onto the most important part FOOD....

super free food
lettuce
cucumber
tomatoes
onions
broccoli
cauliflower
raspberries
melon
strawberries
banana x2

free food
ham
chicken
SW roast potatoes
muller light yogurts x3 (brekki, lunch, snack)

HEA - 1 babybel light & 2/3 skimmed milk
HEB - 35g oats

syns
gravy 1.5

just going to eat my melon & strawbs mmm....

You food diary looks yum! It's amazing what you can eat on SW and still lose weight!

Are SW roast potatoes just oven baked as usual but with fry light instead?

Yes, i sprinkle with paprika as well gives them a nice colour...i'm really into this but i don't know about you but although i don't go to bed hungry i wake up starving....not sure why.

Wednesday 4.5.14 day 26...starting to loose track of days lol

decided to work from home today so this is just a quick update as nothing is going on :)

super free food
lettuce
cucumber
tomatoes
beetroot
red onion
peppers
mushy peas
pineapple
banana
blueberries

free food
muller light x 2
ham
spaghetti
SW chips
fish

HEA - 2/5 laughing cow light triangles
HEA - 3/5 skimmed milk

HEB - 35g porridge oats

syns
zero

Thought I'd try to add some food. This is my lunch today...1401882969269.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Very nice Denise :)
Weigh in for me tonight so light foods for me :)

Let me know how it goes...good luck x say hi to liz lol.

Back