Diary of a hidden thin girl

I feel all bloated again today which makes me feel like i haven't lost. I think i need a colonic irrigation lmao :eek:
I sure will honi xx

1401910516020.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app
Just eaten this delish dinner...fish sw chips mushy peas pickled onion and salad to say I'm fully satisfied...:)

Yes, i sprinkle with paprika as well gives them a nice colour...i'm really into this but i don't know about you but although i don't go to bed hungry i wake up starving....not sure why.

Yes I feel like that sometimes no idea why. I will try roast potatoes today.

Thursday 5.6.14 day 27

Todays lunch defeated me...it was the biggest box of salad ever no photo to prove it lol.... Just in from work now and munching on ham and fresh pineapple till my son gets home from work as i'm hungry.

ok list of food....

breakfast
magic porridge 35g oats and muller light

mid morning snack
banana

lunch
lettuce
cucumber
tomatoes
onions
peppers
boiled egg
ham
crab sticks
tbsp ceaser dressing low cal (2)
muller light

Pm snack
fresh pinapple
ham slice

Dinner
gamon
pineapple
jacket potato
peas
another salad

2 coffee with milk

Its weigh in day tomorrow but should be fine as I have been 100% all week again, I'm loving this clean living and feeling my clothes getting loser is amazing cant wait to buy and wear a slinky dress for my boyfriends birthday in September....xxx

Friday 6.6.14 day 28 and week 4 WI

I am well chuffed today another 2lb loss, mini target hit and 2lb to go to my stone award. My clothes are starting to feel looser which is a better feeling than eating chocolate lol...Kate Moss once said 'nothing tastes as good as being slim feels' although I'm a long way off being slim its definately in the right direction. A conversation with my fitness obsessive colleague today had me making the bold statement of 'I think I'm getting hooked on slimming' I haven't felt the need to cheat...cos lets face it, who's being cheated....ME....I am not missing out on anything...In the last 4 weeks I've had a BBQ (SW friendly) a non slimming world Sunday dinner (accounted for in syn allowance) and tonight I'm going out for dinner with my gorgeous BF...(already checked the menu and know what I'm having....thats committment.

Anyway food update

breakfast
magic porridge - 35g oats and 0% fat Activia yogurt
raspberries

lunch
B Free wrap - not sure if this will be syns or whether I'll go red day and count as 2nd B section
chicken
bacon
salad
full fat mayo ( no LF left) 4.5

dinner (out)
grilled chicken
grilled tomato
jacket potato
peas
also added a garden salad no dressing

somewhere I will fit some strawberries and pineapple.

Last edited:
Well done Denise, you have a wonderful attitude and determination. You deserve your losses xx

Great attitude and very inspiring. Definitely made me think about my attitude and how we only cheat ourselves.

Well done on your loss:thumbup:

Saturday 7.6.14 day 29 on track

hi diary lol, well we went out for tea last night and stuck to what i'd planned to eat so all good there. Today Andy had to go into work for a couple of hours so we haven't been out for a walk....well we had a little walk around the local park with the dog but nothing much as the weather is a bit naff.

tonight I am going to cook one of the recipes off here - jerk chicken, so we have just been out to buy the ingredients.

food for today will be

breakfast
2 400g wholemeal bread toasted
2 poached eggs

snack
fruit salad (see pic)

snack (whilst Andy eats a sausage roll)
3 slices pastrami from deli
slices of melon

dinner
jerk chicken
rice and peas

1402141246543.jpg
Just made a delish fruit salad with strawberries, banana & blueberries topped with coconut and lime muller light ....

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Coconut and lime sounds good. I must give these a try xx

Sunday 8.6.14 day 30

well thats my month of no junk or sweets done....going to do another month, I haven't needed it so might as well. Today Andy and I have been out only on a 4 mile walk in a beautiful village near Chorley, we do this walk quite often as it's not far away and it has lovely scenery plus there are hills. Bonus we also found a couple of quid in the stream lol, apologies to whoever lost it.

Any way we are home now and watching the touring cars, well Andy is i'm on here.

Food today is

breakfast
2 400g wholemeal toast with baked beans

lunch/ snack
bachelors pasta to go - i was told free but happy to be corrected
strawberries, banana & blueberry fruit salad
muller light

dinner
roast beef
Sw roast potatoes
broccoli
cauliflower
carrots
gravy - 2
Yorkshire pudding - 3

We love Chorley market on a Tuesday. Always lots of bargains on the fruit n veg stalls :)

Hi Denise, i'm having trouble sending private messages for some reason. Tried to send this a few times so will post it here.....
I love the cauliflower rice, i just grate it and stir fry it with chicken onion, mushrooms, garlic, peppers lots of seasoning, dark soy sauce and whorchester sauce and a grated carrot. It's comfort food :)
I work permanent nights, 3x12 shifts a week. I am a Senior Dementia Care Assistant.
Sounds like it's working beautifully with you and Andy :) Me and Dave will be moving in together later this year when he sells his house. Something to look frwd to after all the heartache.
Well it's that time again....put my face on and go earn some pennies.
I put my dinner in the slow cooker this morning so no need to prepare my meals this evening.
Enjoy your evening xx

Lol, messaged you back on private, i received it about 7 times hahaha... Technology its rubbish. Any way hope work is going ok.

well done on the loss denise! You are doing brillilantly. And all your food photos look so yummy!

Hi guys

working from home today so just quickly making myself a SW quiche for my dinner tonight with a green salad and maybe my new addiction - SW chips - lovelee jublee....:)

Back