Second helpings lol :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just made it with
300g fat free plain cottage cheese
3 eggs mixed in with salt n pepper
chopped red onion
chopped ham
chopped cherry tomatoes
mix it all up, chuck in a flan dish and bake till set approx 30 min.

had it for lunch and dinner lol

food today 9.6.14

breakfast
magic porridge
35g oats & muller light cappuccino

lunch
SW quiche with salad
1 tsp low cal ceaser dressing (2)

snack
small sushi (1.5)

dinner
SW quiche
SW chips
beans

will have some fruit later

Last edited:
Tuesday 10.6.14 lost with days now...

today I have been out for a working lunch with my colleague...her treat we ended up in Witherspoon's in Magull. She is following slim fast so it took us 20 mins to decide what to eat so as not to wreck our resolve lol...in the end she chose jacket potato with 5 bean chilli - wasn't sure how the chilli was made so rather than get the waitress to go through the detail of the recipe i plumped for grilled chicken and bacon caesar salad with the dressing separate so i could add my own forgot it came with massive croutons as much as I like them I didn't eat a one and also picked around the Parmesan cheese....so it can be done I drank sparkling water with lemon slices and had a coffee after. Since getting home I have had a massive fruit salad of strawberries, banana and grapes.

Breakfast
35g oats
muller light

lunch
chicken & bacon salad with caesar dressing (2)
fruit salad
muller light

dinner
pork loin
broccoli
carrots
SW roast potatoes
gravy from granules

sneaky peek on scales is showing a STS still got 2 days before WI, nice to get 2lb for my stone award :)

Last edited:
Wow you did well to stay on plan when eating out. I'm very easily swayed to the naughty foods!

1402421325663.jpg

My dinner today...yum....

Well done honi. I have yet to eat out but when we do go to Wetherspoons i think it will be the chicken and pepper skewers with side salad, it comes with piri piri sauce on the side but i don't like that anyway so will just syn some salad cream.
I'm dreading the scales tomorrow. Wish i hadn't of had that wine last night..........

You'll be fine if youve syned it and fitted it in it'll be fine x

Ermmm....."we" may have opened another bottle.....oops :rolleyes:

U Ok Denise.....u have gone quiet x x

Hi guys, sorry not updated for a couple of days been quite busy. I have been on plan 100% but feeling a bit disappointed this morning with my WI, only lost a lb which yes i know is a loss but being 100% on plan, no cheating etc I am allowed to feel negative. This is usually where I give up...I can live without the junk and all that but I want to see it reflected on the scales and when it doesn't i start thinking whats the point....i can be fat and eat cr@p and i can be fat and eat healthy. I will see what happens next week 100% on plan.

Hi guys, sorry not updated for a couple of days been quite busy. I have been on plan 100% but feeling a bit disappointed this morning with my WI, only lost a lb which yes i know is a loss but being 100% on plan, no cheating etc I am allowed to feel negative. This is usually where I give up...I can live without the junk and all that but I want to see it reflected on the scales and when it doesn't i start thinking whats the point....i can be fat and eat cr@p and i can be fat and eat healthy. I will see what happens next week 100% on plan.

Denise I so I have the same. I kept to plan and a measly 1lb loss.

Its really depressing, but Im hoping it wills next week and I am sure you will see the same. We will get to gothis is a big hurdle. Its easy to go sod it this week no difference why should I care and keep to plan. But we need to keep away from that thinking

Ah Denise everyone wants everything faster, sw recommend a healthy weight loss of 1-2 lbs a week. If you lose a pound a week for a year you will be three and a half stone lighter. I'd want that wouldn't you?

Come on girls, ur doing great, look at these overall losses....Denise 13lb in 5 wks is amazing, u have had some big losses there!!! And Believer77 18 lb WOW!!! Try not to be negative, lets kick fats ass together.
I am expecting the slow down sometime soon as well so i will be watching you both carefully for next wks WI to see if you have balanced out. Lets stick with it ladies xxxx
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Come on girls, ur doing great, look at these overall losses....Denise 13lb in 5 wks is amazing, u have had some big losses there!!! And Believer77 18 lb WOW!!! Try not to be negative, lets kick fats ass together.
I am expecting the slow down sometime soon as well so i will be watching you both carefully for next wks WI to see if you have balanced out. Lets stick with it ladies xxxx
:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Your right hun, just need to focus on the bigger picture really if I keep going even at a lb a week i'll be a dam sight smaller by christmas....

After a new friend on here has made me see the bigger picture i am going to relax a little tonight, I have just poured myself a cheeky little Malibu with pepsi max, I only like Malibu or red wine and can't drink more than 2 anyway so i'll be fine regarding syns. i will not give into the junk though. Anyway Andy is sorting the BBQ out while I'm supposed to be doing the filling for the stuffed peppers.

food today

breakfast / lunch
bacon
scrambled egg
tin tomatoes
beans
2 400g wholemeal bread

snack
banana
melon chuncks

dinner
chicken kebab with peppers and red onion