Diary of a hidden thin girl

Enjoy a lovely evening and have fun x x

saturday 14.6.14

we have been on a lovely walk today around wheelton starting and ending by the canal slightly aching now as it was a good 6 miles.

not up to much now so will just add food for today

breakfast
2 400g wholemeal toast
tinned tomatoes
2 dry fry eggs

snack
melon slices
muller light
left over chicken kebab
1/2 banana with fat free yogurt

dinner
Chicken chow mein (7 syns) or garlic & ginger prawns with noodles (5 syns)

decisions decisions lol....my usual chinese would be sweet and sour chicken in batter but at a hefty 17.5 syns is it worth it....no i want a loss more.

update....changed my mind, false info a search on here tells me a chow mein is actually 17.5 syns not the 7 the book says....I am now making my own so the only syn will be half the pack of Blue Dragon Hoi Sin And garlic sauce which will be 4.5 syns.

total syns 4.5

Last edited:
Yum yum, sounds delicious!!
ive just got up after my night shift and it time to get ready and party. Hope there is lots of salad stuff and they havent pre made the butties so i can grab some sliced meat........and hope there is no coranation chicken or i may be a synner girl tonight.
Enjoy the rest of ur wkend honi x x

You to hun, movie night for us tonight, just downloading...well andy is lol.

sunday 15.6.14

what a clamy day today has been, i'm still hot and sticky. Andy and I got out for another walk today after scooting over to see my dad for fathers day. We only did a local walk through the fields so only took an hour but it all helps...i'm now chilling while Andy is preping dinner.

food today

breakfast
2 400g wholemeal toast
baked beans
dry fried eggs
bacon

snack/ lunch
small pack sushi (2)

dinner
chicken
SW roast potatoes
SW roast parsnips
carrot
cauliflower
gravy (2)

Monday 16.6.14

well its here again, Monday seems like if you blink the weekend is over....I hate being away from my man (we don't live together yet) we only get together on a wednesday and then friday - monday morning I miss him so much. Anyway been out and about today at work this morning, then in a meeting this afternoon so not all bad really.

Chatting with my colleague ( not the obsessive gym bunny) who has been following slim fast for 3 weeks and not lost anything....sure she can't be doing it right...about our goals I think I'm becoming a little competitive with myself. I was offered a crisp and wouldn't have one as my mind told me I would have failed its the same with chocolate, I know there is a bar of aldi nut chocolate in the freezer at Andys ( he doesn't eat choc) and Although I cant throw it away I cant eat it either...its like as long as its there I can convince myself not to eat it I'm not craving it or anything its just a strange thing in my head...probably doesnt make sence.

anyway food for today

breakfast
35g oats with muller light

snack
banana

lunch
packet of ham
salad
grapes
water

dinner
salmon infusion with garlic n ginger
ainsley harriot couscous
no salad left till shopping day.

Glad you had a good weekend :)
I love strawberry slimfast....lol....it obviously didn't work for me either!

Monday 16.6.14

well its here again, Monday seems like if you blink the weekend is over....I hate being away from my man (we don't live together yet) we only get together on a wednesday and then friday - monday morning I miss him so much. Anyway been out and about today at work this morning, then in a meeting this afternoon so not all bad really.

Chatting with my colleague ( not the obsessive gym bunny) who has been following slim fast for 3 weeks and not lost anything....sure she can't be doing it right...about our goals I think I'm becoming a little competitive with myself. I was offered a crisp and wouldn't have one as my mind told me I would have failed its the same with chocolate, I know there is a bar of aldi nut chocolate in the freezer at Andys ( he doesn't eat choc) and Although I cant throw it away I cant eat it either...its like as long as its there I can convince myself not to eat it I'm not craving it or anything its just a strange thing in my head...probably doesnt make sence.

anyway food for today

breakfast
35g oats with muller light

snack
banana

lunch
packet of ham
salad
grapes
water

dinner
salmon infusion with garlic n ginger
ainsley harriot couscous
no salad left till shopping day.

What you say about the chocolate in the fridge is interesting, I think people fall into two camps, those who can eat treats in moderation and those who can't eat them at all without triggering a binge. I do have chocolate, but other than the odd planned indulgence I seem to be able to resist overdoing it (so far :D!!) Your food looks yummy xx

Tuesday 17.6.14

got through the day sucessfully could have been a bit of a disaster as there was no food in the fridge this morning, so I had to eat in the staff mess with a load of non SW delicious food made by the prisoners, I chose sensibly though keeping on the plan. I have now been shopping now so fridge is now re stocked and ready to go.

Breakfast
35g porridge oats
muller light

snack
apple
bottle of water

lunch
jacket potato
tuna
salad
vinegerette
fruit salad

dinner
bacon
egg
tomatoes
beans

I have just made some sugarfree jellies up to have with fat free greek yogurt and strawberries....gosh me adding a pudding. Not sure of syn value for sugar free jelly.

Wednesday 18.6.14

another fabulous day, i really hope that its like this next week as Andy and I have booked a week off and are just planning trips out and picnics we cant afford to go away until we move in together and have less outgoings. I nipped to see my dad today as its his birthday and it was nice to see him up and about (he has been so sick recently) and looking chipper.

No major stuff today, was in Liverpool this morning, visit to dad this afternoon and now in Preston for the night.

Food today

super free food
muller light x 2
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
bell peppers
pineapple
banana
baby corn
long stem broccoli

free food
ham slices
chicken wrapped in bacon or Palma ham - not bought yet
new potatoes

HEA - skimmed milk for 2 coffee
HEB - 35g porridge oats

syns
caesar dressing low cal (2)

Happy Birthday to ur dad, i'm sorry he has been so sick. Will keep him in my prayers.
We are going to Penrith for a few days on sunday, i cannot wait! Hoping for a trip to Ulswater and Rheged. Hope u have have great wk off xx

Happy Birthday to ur dad, i'm sorry he has been so sick. Will keep him in my prayers.
We are going to Penrith for a few days on sunday, i cannot wait! Hoping for a trip to Ulswater and Rheged. Hope u have have great wk off xx
Oh how lovely...get some fab body magic going on in the lakes x

Oh indeedy :)

Thursday 19.6.14

ok guys today is the eve of my WI and hopefully I should get my stone award.

Food today

breakfast
magic porridge

lunch
ham
Low fat feta cheese 1/2 HEA
chicken
lettuce
cucumber
tomato
sweet peppers
muller light

snack
banana

dinner
chicken wrapped in bacon
new potato wedges in chilli
salad with beetroot
tsp full fat mayo (no fat free left)

1403199708957.jpg

Weigh in day....friday 20.6.14

Well what can I say....I have lost 4lb so glad that I stuck to it after last weeks measly 1lb loss...I am over half way to my first big goal of 13 stone, I am 2lb off my next mini goal of 14stone. To say I'm chuffed is an understatement. Todays weight is what I managed to achieve a couple of years ago with a 6 week challenge at work, but then stopped. I now realise that this is for life I will always be a fat person inside waiting to escape but as long as the choices I make are good choices then I can do it and become a hidden fat girl instead of a hidden thin girl.

Delighted for you honi
Whooo Hooooo :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:and u got ur stone award!!!!! xxx

Well done you - awesome loss and so close to your mini target!!

Xx

Thanks guys....after my little whinge last week over a 1lb loss I am now over the moon, I feel so much more confident and have faith that I can do this, as long as I keep consistant I'll get my ultimate target. I even treated myself to a new top yesterday a size smaller just to reward myself plus Andy and I booked a hotel in Ayr last night for a little road trip up to Scotland next Friday (payday) we are going to travel up early Friday morning stopping at all the destinations on the way up along the coast, bed down for the night then take a different route back home stopping off on the way, I can't wait.

Back