satsuma

dinner
bacon
2 x egg
beans
tomatoes

satsumas

Thursday 31.7.14

Yesterday I tried on my dress for the wedding on Saturday, its too big lol...been at mums this afternoon while she altered it shame not to wear it. I have learned a valuable lesson....always listen to mum who told me to get a size smaller, but my insecurity said to get bigger as it may be too clingy, or I may not lose enough weight....all those things that keep us safe in bigger clothes. Ah well she was right. Also today I bought my first size 16 dress from Asda, its only a work dress but its nice and fits lovely :)

food for today

breakfast
oats soaked in muller light yogurt

lunch
jacket potato
baked beans

snack
banana
small sushi

dinner
salad
chicken
couscous

1406830836258.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Friday 1.8.14 WI

I've gone an ruddy done it lol :D I've lost my 3lb and got my next stone award :bliss:

Thats 2 stone gone in 12 weigh in's I'm chuffed to bits, it shows that 100% on plan = loss of weight. Actually I am proud of myself without seeming conceited...we are quick to criticize ourselves when we gain or when we don't stick to plan but very rarely to we verbalize how well we are doing, we should all be proud of ourselves firstly for acknowledging we want to lose weight, secondly for taking the steps to lose the weight whether we do it fast and direct or whether we take the scenic route.

How much you want the loss is individual...I know that I don't want a repeat of Christmas 2013, hating myself, feeling rubbish, feeling like everyone is thinking 'look at the state of her' (they probably wer'nt as they are nice people) but non the less that's what was in my head and our heads and minds are the strongest thing to break, you think on an average week or month when losing weight....you know you shouldn't have something as your over syns or it's really not good for you ( I know we can have absolutely anything measured and syned) but we know it's not a 'healthy' choice and we tell ourselves that but our mind is so strong we probably end up having it anyway.

I know myself, I accept that I can never have chocolate, sweets, cake, biscuits in fact anything that's 'nice' lol. That's my choice as I know the weight will go back on, not because I've eaten a bar of galaxy (i'm not that daft) but because it will trigger a binge in which I will lose control and I really will guard against it, I am in a place that I can have choc bars in the fridge for Dan (my son) and I'm not even tempted as I want to weigh 10/11 stone more than I want chocolate, in fact I move them out the way to get fruit and yogurts which 13 weeks ago I never thought would happen. I only realised last weekend that Andy had thrown away my left over prior to SW bar of chocolate in the freezer and that was only because I was looking for my healthy sugar free ice lollies that I had made.

Like I say I have hit my mini goal, 13.5 my next goal is to be 13 stone for Andy's birthday on the 1st September, we are going to Warwickshire on 31 Aug for an over night stay in a lovely hotel with a lovely meal and I will....WILL be 13 stone in a slinky, sexy dress.

Last edited:
Friday 1.8.14 WI

I've gone an ruddy done it lol :D I've lost my 3lb and got my next stone award :bliss:

Thats 2 stone gone in 12 weigh in's I'm chuffed to bits, it shows that 100% on plan = loss of weight. Actually I am proud of myself without seeming conceited...we are quick to criticize ourselves when we gain or when we don't stick to plan but very rarely to we verbalize how well we are doing, we should all be proud of ourselves firstly for acknowledging we want to lose weight, secondly for taking the steps to lose the weight whether we do it fast and direct or whether we take the scenic route.

How much you want the loss is individual...I know that I don't want a repeat of Christmas 2013, hating myself, feeling rubbish, feeling like everyone is thinking 'look at the state of her' (they probably wer'nt as they are nice people) but non the less that's what was in my head and our heads and minds are the strongest thing to break, you think on an average week or month when losing weight....you know you shouldn't have something as your over syns or it's really not good for you ( I know we can have absolutely anything measured and syned) but we know it's not a 'healthy' choice and we tell ourselves that but our mind is so strong we probably end up having it anyway.

I know myself, I accept that I can never have chocolate, sweets, cake, biscuits in fact anything that's 'nice' lol. That's my choice as I know the weight will go back on, not because I've eaten a bar of galaxy (i'm not that daft) but because it will trigger a binge in which I will lose control and I really will guard against it, I am in a place that I can have choc bars in the fridge for Dan (my son) and I'm not even tempted as I want to weigh 10/11 stone more than I want chocolate, in fact I move them out the way to get fruit and yogurts which 13 weeks ago I never thought would happen. I only realised last weekend that Andy had thrown away my left over prior to SW bar of chocolate in the freezer and that was only because I was looking for my healthy sugar free ice lollies that I had made.

Like I say I have hit my mini goal, 13.5 my next goal is to be 13 stone for Andy's birthday on the 1st September, we are going to Warwickshire on 31 Aug for an over night stay in a lovely hotel with a lovely meal and I will....WILL be 13 stone in a slinky, sexy dress.

Congratulations Denise, you have been so single minded about your weight loss and it's really paid off for you :)

Fridays food update

Breakfast
banana
muller light yogurt

Lunch
2 wholemeal toast (400g)
baked beans
tinned tomatoes

Snack
nectarine

Dinner
stir fry beef with sweetcorn, onions & peppers
served with noodles

Saturday 2.7.14

today is the wedding...not mine lol its the wedding that has been my first motivation for losing weight. I have decided that tonight I will be off plan but sensible. I have been on plan all day but will allow myself buffet tonight without worry I will make sure that the majority of the food fits in plan, salads, vegies, pastas, meats but if I fancy a piece of quiche or a sausage roll i'll have one. I will make a pledge that I will NOT be having pudding but if it's traditional wedding cake I will have a slice lol. I am driving so I may or may not have a little glass of red wine but knowing me I probably wont as i'm not a drinker.

had a good day out shopping with Andy today got some great bargins a Zara dress for £3 how goods that lol be nice for winter for work.

Food update prior to reception

Breakfast
bacon
scrambled egg
tomatoes
mushrooms
beans
1 1/2 slice wm bread (400g)

Lunch
crab sticks with soy sauce dip
chicken mug shot

banana
yogurt

Have a great time and wow on the bargain dress!

The wedding was fabulous, Rachel looked stunning, she is such a beautiful young lady anyway both inside and out. She sure made her mum proud. Andy and I had a lovely time I won on the black jack table, never played before...it was chips and at the end of the night whoever ammased the most money won a bottle of champers....I won lol i'd only joined the table in the last 15 mins or so....we'll save that to toast our new house when we get one.

food and drink wise i allowed myself to go off plan but keep sensible so here's what I had

2 small glasses of houuse red wine
1 glass spring water with lemon

4 boiled new potatoes - they already had butter on them
fresh poached salmon - lots of it
slices of ham
salad - had dressing on it
fresh slices of tomato - had oil on them but delish
coleslaw
2 chunks of brown bread - not very big
1 tiny (miniscule) triangle of sandwich on wholemeal with smoked salmon and cheese.
Oh and the obligatory piece of 'posh' sausage roll lol that was lovely.

I didn't have anything from the sweet shop, i did bag up some for my nephew who's back with us next week and Andy bagged some for his niece and nephew.

back on plan this morning will update later :)

Last edited:
Sunday food update 3.8.14

breakfast
2 wholemeal toast (400g)
bacon
beans
tomatoes
egg

Lunch
small pack of Sushi (syns???)
crabsticks
banana

Dinner will be
Roast beef
SW roast potatoes
carrots
broccoli
peas -if any left
gravy (2 syns)

Monday 4.8.14

I have just been a done a small shop as I needed some of my new addiction Muller Light Cappuccino yogurts lol. I saw someone I hadn't seen for over 7 months who looked purely shocked at my weight loss, it's lovely when someone says your looking good, not dwelling on whether they must of thought I looked cr@p before lol.

Food today so far has been light as it's such a lovely day...

Breakfast
Muller soaked oats (35g)

Lunch
Salad
Tuna mayo (2syns)
Melon
Satsuma

Dinner

I will probably be having the following
Salmon
Baked potato
salad
fat free dressing (1/2 syn)

Fruit for dessert.

1407172183533.jpg

My delish dinner :)

1407172235185.jpg1407172249072.jpg

Selfies from qedding lol :)

It was so good I cooked 2 lots so I have one for my lunch today at work :D

Tuesday 5.8.14

just a quick post tonight as it's been a proper boring day.

food update

Breakfast
'magic' porridge with Muller Light yogurt

Snacks throughout day
2 x clementines
Melon chunks
banana

Lunch
Baked potato
Salmon
Salad
1tbsp lowest fat mayo
Muller light yogurt

Dinner
boiled rice
chick pea dahl
cherry tomatoes

1407259198947.jpg

Last edited:
Tuesday 5.8.14

just a quick post tonight as it's been a proper boring day.

food update

Breakfast
'magic' porridge with Muller Light yogurt

Snacks throughout day
2 x clementines
Melon chunks
banana

Lunch
Baked potato
Salmon
Salad
1tbsp lowest fat mayo
Muller light yogurt

Dinner
boiled rice
chick pea dahl
cherry tomatoes

View attachment 148717

Haha! We had the exact same dinner last night :D yummy wasn't it?

Back