Diary of a hidden thin girl

Friday weigh in 3.10.14

Got my 3 stone award this morning...yipee....YIPEE if you didn't hear me lol.

Only another 5 and half lbs until I'm in the 11's

Only another 19lb's until I get to target if I really want to get down to 11 stone, but you know what when I started on my journey my intention wasn't to lose masses of weight it was just to be healthy and happy in my own skin and to look better than I did so if I stayed around the 12 stone mark it really doesn't matter. I have achieved more than just weight loss on the scales

I have found a new found confidence in my job, life as an individual and in my relationship,

I look better in clothes

I feel healthier on the inside (no more IBS)

My skin and hair are healthier

My fitness has improved no end

this may seem a silly one and very simple and I wonder if anyone else feels this....turning over in bed is not a military operation, I just flip myself very easily...hard to explain what I mean but I know the difference...lol

actually getting out of bed is easier, I'm not a stiff and cumbersome...

and above all I am happy in myself.....

It's great you in a really good place right now. Well done on your losses. You should be really proud.

Could you pass some weight loss magic to me. Haha

Lovely to hear you so positive.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Friday weigh in 3.10.14 Got my 3 stone award this morning...yipee....YIPEE if you didn't hear me lol. Only another 5 and half lbs until I'm in the 11's Only another 19lb's until I get to target if I really want to get down to 11 stone, but you know what when I started on my journey my intention wasn't to lose masses of weight it was just to be healthy and happy in my own skin and to look better than I did so if I stayed around the 12 stone mark it really doesn't matter. I have achieved more than just weight loss on the scales I have found a new found confidence in my job, life as an individual and in my relationship, I look better in clothes I feel healthier on the inside (no more IBS) My skin and hair are healthier My fitness has improved no end this may seem a silly one and very simple and I wonder if anyone else feels this....turning over in bed is not a military operation, I just flip myself very easily...hard to explain what I mean but I know the difference...lol actually getting out of bed is easier, I'm not a stiff and cumbersome... and above all I am happy in myself.....

What an inspirational post I can't wait till I get to this point, well done lovely xx

Friday weigh in 3.10.14

Only another 19lb's until I get to target if I really want to get down to 11 stone, but you know what when I started on my journey my intention wasn't to lose masses of weight it was just to be healthy and happy in my own skin and to look better than I did so if I stayed around the 12 stone mark it really doesn't matter. I have achieved more than just weight loss on the scales

I have found a new found confidence in my job, life as an individual and in my relationship,

I look better in clothes

this may seem a silly one and very simple and I wonder if anyone else feels this....turning over in bed is not a military operation, I just flip myself very easily...hard to explain what I mean but I know the difference...lol

What a lovely post, I can't wait to post something like this!! You have done fab :D

We're same weight hun and I agree with lots of what you say. I feel so much better at this weight, lol had to smile at the turning over in bed, I know what you mean. I like being able to lay on my front again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

What an inspirational post, you are so upbeat and positive. Congrats on your fab weight loss.

Tracy x

Friday weigh in 3.10.14

I look better in clothes

Awww - Denise - I've got tears in my eyes reading this and I know just how you feel. You have done so brilliantly and been so focused. What an inspiration your post is :D

Aww only just managed to find time to log on today as the weekend has been a little bit of a rush by. Thanks guys for the comments you've left, it's really nice that people get what your about lol.

just a quick catch up with food really to keep me on track - saying that not sure I can remember everything I've eaten

ok

Friday

B - bacon, scrambled egg, beans, 1 WW sausage (0.5 syns)

L - mug shot, fruit

D - Pork, red pepper, onion cooked in Spanish herbs in a bag with mini SW roast potatoes covered in paprika

Saturday

B - bacon, egg, 2 WM toast with brown sauce (1 syn)

L -

D - Steak, SW chips, Salad, roast tomatoes & mushrooms with a tsp of pepper sauce

Sunday

B - 2 egg on WM toast & 1/2 grapefruit

L - small pack of Sushi, melon, orange

D - Roast beef, SW roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, gravy (2 syns) & Yorkshire puddings (4 syns)

I think that's about it, will add if I remember anything else.

Gosh I am getting rubbish at up dating so this is Mondays update

Up early this morning for a hand over with my colleague Nat who is off on her jollies....then the two of us headed to Manchester for a meeting with our boss to find out about the new project we have been assigned to.

I ate my breakfast of porridge oats in Muller whilst waiting in the car park for Nat to turn up for the hand over.

Whilst in the meeting I ate a banana cos I was starving

I ate another banana on the way home in the car (Nat was driving)

When I got home I nipped to Aldi for some shopping then had a mug shot for lunch/snack with melon slices

Dinner was chicken wrapped in parma ham with a light cheese slice with SW chips and peas n corn this was really yummmy....

That's it

Tuesday 7.10.14

Working from home today so bit of a relaxing day work wise as I'm just catching up with clients.

B - hot porridge oats - getting colder now in the mornings so think I'll switch to hot stuff...

L - cant remember....

D - ww sausages wrapped in bacon and baked, egg, beans and a few oven chips

Last edited:
I agree about needing warmer breakfasts now. Can't beat a warm Porridge on the morning.

Wednesday 8.10.14

quick foodie update

B - late breakfast as i was too busy first thing....porridge in muller

L - crab stick salad with tbsp low cal salad cream

D - this was lovely Andy made me chicken pizza....he made it from SW receipe he down loaded at work...chicken breast butterflied and friedin frylight to colour the chicken, then make topping of tomatoes, red pepper, red onion, stock, 1tbsp of tin tomatoes, herbs and puree all reduced then top chicken with it and top with sliced a light baby bel on top and baked in oven for 20 min lush...served with SW wedges in garlic.

Thursday

B - muller porridge

L - chicken n ham salad

S - muller light yogurt

D - SW chilli with either rice or pasta

Hey Denise, I just joined the site and saw your diary for the first time - congratulations! You're doing incredibly, I hope I can mimic your progress!

Gosh is it Monday again already.....where are the weeks going I think if I blink slowly it'll be 2015.....

ok again I haven't updated since Friday's weigh in...in fact just looking back I didn't up date Fridays diary....oops

ok Friday I was feeling a bit under the weather with a headache that wouldn't disappear and remained all weekend....so food was on plan but not sure I can remember what I had, I think I had bran flakes for breakfast - I didn't measure but suspect it was under as it was only 3 spoon fulls, I nipped out with mum for a couple of hours and when I got home had .....hmm can't remember...for dinner Andy cooked gammon, mash made without butter, carrots n broccoli - was ok but needed some white sauce lol.

Saturday I really did feel sick, we got out for a walk in Ainsdale after a breakfast of bacon, egg, wholemeal toast, I missed lunch as we were out and then I ended up going to bed for a couple of hours in the afternoon Andy had nipped to shops to get me some fruit salad and pick up dinner he made me a SW friendly chicken soup to make me feel better which was totally awesome...I love that man, he really does look after me...♥♥♥

Sunday I started to feel a bit better, still had the headache but not sick....Breakfast was SW BLT, lunch was low fat noodles which I think are free food then dinner was roast beef, SW roast potatoes, veggies, gravy, 2 small stuffing balls and 1 mini Yorkshire pudding....

I did eat a few pork scratchings...eek and a few Almonds

ok Monday so far food has been breakfast of Magic Porridge with strawberries and grapes, banana, wholemeal roll with chicken and salad and tbsp low fat salad cream.

I think dinner will be SW chips, fish and mushy peas....yummy.

Tuesday 14.10.14

yesterdays dinner was as stated lol

today I had porridge oats with muller yogurt

banana

tuna, low cal mayo salad with muller light yogurt

Chicken chilli - homemade & SW friendly with boiled rice (wasn't as good as the first time round)

Activia 0% fat yogurt & pear

feeeling tired today so good night, sweet dreams x

I'm having sw chips fish and mushy peas tonight. A dish that always cheers me up ☺

heck it's Friday...had WI this morning and lost another 1lb....not complaining but it's now very slow but at least it's not a maintain.

I've not updated since Tuesday so I am getting really slack but I am still sticking to plan which ultimately is great as I know in the future when I'm at target I can stick to it.

I'm not going to back date as to be honest I can't remember what I've eaten so I'll continue from today.

food so far

hot porridge with skimmed milk

banana

just cooking WW sausages, bacon, beans, scrambled eggs for mine and Dan's lunch...yummy

Last edited:
Well done on your loss ☺ it's going the right way hun a lb a week all adds up.

Back