Diary of a hidden thin girl

Denise I am back again!
You go girl!!! You are such an inspiration! Part of my motivation to coming back.

I'm going to catch up with your diary.

Take care
X

Denise I am back again!
You go girl!!! You are such an inspiration! Part of my motivation to coming back.

I'm going to catch up with your diary.

Take care
X
Yay...glad your back hun, what's been happening with you, things ok? PM me if you like.

Great food I'm sure you'll have syns spare for Indian. ☺
luckily I'll have already weighed in Friday so Indian will be on the following weeks foods, to be honest I doubt I'll go over as I don't seem to be able to eat as much as I used to as I'm full really quickly. With Indian I tend to only eat Chicken Doupiaza or Jalfreze which are tomato based not cream and boiled rice....(sorry re spellings lol) so don't think it'll be too much damage and I once heard spicy food is good for the metabolism....

Wednesday 5.11.14 - Bonfire Night

Hey guys Happy Guy Fawkes night....

I am working from home today so another batch of soup is on the go, really loving them - quick, easy and filling and I get about 3 days worth of lunches and snacks, it keeps really well in the fridge then I just decant into my soup mug for work.

If I'm not having veg for my tea then I have a small dish of soup before my meal as my free food.

food for the day is

B - Muller porridge
L - Home made soup, yogurt and fruit
D - decide later.....when I got to Andy's he'd bought the ingridients to make SW chicken topped pizza, basically its a chicken breast butterflied and fried in frylight to seal it then the topping is tomatoes with onions, garlic, ham (any free foods) cooked and reduced and seasoned then put on the chicken with HEA cheese we used laughing cow extra light for me and baked in the oven....yummy we also had SW chips and salad.

Last edited:
Thursday 6.11.14

Today I had a meeting in good ole Blackpool....guess what I got there and it was raining....it's always raining in Blackpool when I go which is quite often as we live not far away.

I can definatley tell that winter is coming fast as I just can't seem to get warm at all, I am totally layered up with my clothes, Dan's hoodie and thick socks....

Food for today has been

B - 2 weetabix, banana and skimmed milk
L - 2 WW sausages (1 syn), beans and egg with half a white roll
D - will be having Jacket potato, beans and a bowl of soup - might add tuna to the potato not the soup....

Weigh in tomorrow and hoping for a 1lb loss for my 3 and a half stone weight loss.

Friday

Blahhhhhh......didn't get my 3.5stone awared..........stayed the same.

bit miffed but never mind hopefully next week. I think my dad is right I need to add in some exercise now, hikes at the weekend are just not enough. Not sure what to do, cant afford the gym, there is a gym at work free but I'm not always in my work place, its too dark to go walking or running at night. Hmm need some free ideas friends. Also I don't have friends to exercise with for safety.

Food
hot porridge

Friday

Blahhhhhh......didn't get my 3.5stone awared..........stayed the same.

bit miffed but never mind hopefully next week. I think my dad is right I need to add in some exercise now, hikes at the weekend are just not enough. Not sure what to do, cant afford the gym, there is a gym at work free but I'm not always in my work place, its too dark to go walking or running at night. Hmm need some free ideas friends. Also I don't have friends to exercise with for safety.

Food
hot porridge

Well done on the STS - I know it's not what you wanted, but it is maintaining. As far as the exercise goes, could you get a DVD and do something at home? if you do it regularly it will make a difference.

Wow Denise you are doing brilliantly.

I have been a bit hit and miss. But when I work from home I go for a walk at lunch time or before work, it is dark but it's London so never totally totally dark. And lightens up soon after I leave.

We also got an exercise bike off gumtree. Yes, it's hard to get into a routine and can be boring (I use Netflix). But it does work.

I also got a Fitbit, even walking around the house helps. I try and keep to a minimum of 10000 steps a day. Even if walking up and down the living room lol.

Well done on the STS - I know it's not what you wanted, but it is maintaining. As far as the exercise goes, could you get a DVD and do something at home? if you do it regularly it will make a difference.

if you saw the size of my front room lol it would have to be something on the spot

thanks guys, I'll think of something I can do that I'll enjoy.

Well it's Monday again and I'm not feeling A1, I have a headache I can't semm to shake off.

I have been 100% again over the weekend except Sunday night we went over to Andy's family for an Indian meal. I chose the following...
1 poppadom with various chutneys
1 j2o orange
Chicken Douppiaza with boiled rice
1 plain nann bread (only ate half)

Half a small glass of champagne for a toast

No birthday cake as it was chocolate - I have 100% cut out chocolate as it's too addictive for me.

So really not that bad, we have to live our lives even though we want to lose weight, life is great sharing meals with family and friends the trick is to eat, enjoy, but know that it doesn't need to continue for days on end. We haven't ruined anything so don't need to beat ourselves up.

I certainly don't feel the need to eat a pile of rubbish because i ate off plan last night, this morning I'm back to the usual porridge for my breakfast, lunch will be usual SW option as will dinner.

nd

Sent from my SM-T210 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done on your sts as it is an achievement!☺

I have a foldable exercise bike and this doesn't take up much room.
I'm gonna go back to using it as the darker nights I'm not getting out walking as much during the week.
It's a basic model but the more features the bigger they tend to be.

A meal off plan won't hurt I find even when I have a meal off plan my stomach can't eat what it used to. We have to enjoy life as time goes by so quickly.

Ive had exercise bikes, cross trainers, trampolines, weights, etc and use them once or twice then they become clothes horses. Was thinking about seeing if my local pool does adult swimming on a Fri afternoon as I don't work Fridays.

Good idea about the swimming. I know what you mean about clothes horses that's what happened to treadmill. Came to conclusion I didn't like it and sold it on. I enjoy cycling so I guess that's why I kept the bike. The key is it has to be enjoyable to you or its unrealistic to stick to it.

Swimming is out....when i can go the schools are in....

food today

hot porridge
2 wholemeal bread with ham and little edam cheese
muller light with banana
chicken kebabs home made with peppers and onions
SW chips

Shame about the swimming. The local swimming pool near me covers a large area so many nights they have classes on.

Kebabs sound mmmmmm.

Hi

Hope to keep up with your diary :) welldone and have you considered a step aerobics board. Classes are free via YouTube and you don't need a big space x

Hi

Hope to keep up with your diary :) welldone and have you considered a step aerobics board. Classes are free via YouTube and you don't need a big space x

oh that sounds like a good idea, will look into that thank you x

Thursday 13.11.14

Well where has this week gone, my life seems to be disappearing FAST....

I have been on plan all week since the Indian meal out so hopefully tomorrow I will get 1lb off to get my 3 and half stone award....:fingerscrossed:

I only have 13lb to get to target and it's 6 weeks until Christmas week so that 2lb a week to get to my 11 stone goal.

Back