Diary of a hidden thin girl

We have been over to Worsthorn, nr Burnley this morning for a walk and there was loads of snow so it was really picturesque and white. The walk is only about 3 an half miles but it is lovely right on the moors.

Last nights tea was relaxed as I really fancied pizza from Aldi so we shared a salami and rocket thin base pizza, a garlic focaccia bread i had salad and coleslaw with mine so I wouldn't eat as much. I also had 2 mini vegetable spring rolls and a glass of red wine....it was Friday so it would be rude not to... ;)

Gosh I'm getting rubbish at updating my diary - January was the last time...eek. To be honest nothing has really changed I'm still on plan, still maintaining more than I'm losing but that's not really that bad - I have 7lb to go to target and 2lb to go to my 4 stone award - I'm now in a size 12 top and 14 bottoms and 14's dresses - I've dropped half a shoe size as well, now in a 41/2 instead of 5 which are like boats on my feet I've had to invest in loads of insoles lol.

I relax my food occasionally at the weekends depending on what's going on - last week Dan stayed over at Andy's as we'd been up to the lakes hiking so when we got back we decided on a Chinese take away - now pre weight loss we would have ordered a meal each me and Dan but now we get one between us which is ample - boiled rice, sweet n sour chicken balls (hmm..) and salt n pepper chips (hmm..) but between us that's not too bad for an occasional BUT last week it happened twice as on the Wednesday it was my brothers 40th and he didn't want a full on celebration so it was a family meal which was yip Chinese takeaway...so Dan and I had the same again....I was never going to decline it so this week has been totally careful planning.

I'm late to the party, but I've just read most of your diaries :)

You are doing so well and oh so close to target.

I'm the same height as you and I'm really hoping that it wont be too long before I'm also in the 11's and fingers crossed in a size 12 top and 14 bottoms.

Tracy :)

Last week was my birthday (well I say last week it was actually Sunday) and although no major takeaways we did go out for tea on the Monday with Andy's family - unfortunately it was a carvery and I have major issues with carvery's as in I can't eat from them so I saw that they did hand battered fish so I thought that is safe thinking it would be cooked specifically for me but NO it was on the servery....Andy's sister gave me an idea though to ask for a fish with not much batter so they would have to cook me a seperate one...it worked but unfortunately that's all I had as the chips and veg were already on the servery so I couldn't eat them (my phobia is that lots of people have touched the spoons, dishes, breathed on it dropped bits into it etc, I know a chef would touch my food and a waiter(ess) would touch my plate but that is controlled to some degree and it isn't with a carvery) plus the food has been sat for god knows how long yuckkkkkk..... Andy's family were not aware of my phobia.

Of course when I got home I was starving so I headed to Aldi for some soup which was delish.....not SW friendly but at that point I didn't care.

I'm hoping for a maintain this Friday - usually that's the last thing I want lol as I seem to maintain all the time but the amount of cake I've eaten is stupid but since Monday I have been back on plan to minimise any potential damage.

Happy belated birthday ☺

I know what you mean about carvery. I once went to one where the meat looked dryed out and awful. Walked straight out. Some are better then others. I think Toby carvery are ok. But still not my thing.

Well folks and diary it is the last Friday of February...where has this month gone, in fact where has the last two months gone????? Anyone else feel their life is woooshing by at lightning speed, sometimes I think I forget to take a moment and ponder.

As it's the last Friday it's the last weigh in for the month and I have lost 2lb this morning, I am totally happy with that it's actually 2lb for the whole month but and a very big but one of the reasons I'm happy with that is I've had 2 birthday celebrations this month my brothers 40th and my 40 something th so between takeaways twice, meals out twice and birthday cake 3 times ( I had two) I think I will celebrate that I have not gained any weight.....Also this morning I have achieved my 4 stone award.....major happiness....

I have had a massive spending spree this month too....not only buying smaller clothes I've had to buy smaller shoes as my feet have gone down half a size, shoes that fitted are now like boats as my feet used to be wide and not no more....Luckily I don't have a husband to complain about my spending (only a boyfriend who after 3 an half years still appreciates me rocking up to his house looking a million dollars.....) My friend and I were talking the other night that her husband of 5 years when they were courting he would ring her 10 plus times a day, text her constantly throughout the day whilst at work, bring her small gifts etc...you get the picture THEN when she married him that was the end of the calls, texts and gifts.....hmmmm....I'm thinking men like to chase you, keep you sweet so for that fact alone I think I will stay unmarried that way Andy will always call and e-mail me every day lol.

I've recently married but don't feel any different at all. He still texts me he loves me while at work. He's still romantic. A marriage certificate won't change anything if I don't let it.

Yes it's nearly March! Where's the time going

Well done on your 4 stones award.

I've had a gain since wedding but determined scales going back to right direction.

Aw congrats on your recent marriage....keep the spark lol.....

I think I need to get back to a few basics as I feel a few little habits are creeping back into my daily diet - for instance we went out for tea last Friday as it was payday and I had a pudding yeh I know not a criminal activity but still I shouldn't have had it as A. I wasn't hungry and B. It had gone before I realised....I had chocolate on Saturday and jelly beans on Sunday.....dreadful.

I was back on plan Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but I am thinking I need to start tracking my food again as I really don't want to slip into bad habits.

so today I have eaten the following

Breakfast
Coffee with semi milk
2 400g wholemeal toast (with butter...eekk)
1 frylight egg

2 coffee with skimmed milk

Lunch
Mug shot chilli flavour
Orange
Muller Light yogurt

Nothing wrong with some time off plan. It definitely reminds you to eat healthy again. My stomach gets mad at me if I eat junk now.

Ok weighed in and totally not happy some how some way I have gained 4lb OMG how the hell does that happen....I know I said I feared things were creeping back but not that ruddy much....

OK day one of properly tracking my meals for a full week no exceptions.

breakfast
banana
coffee with skimmed milk

brunch
3 bacon fat removed (f)
1 wholemeal roll (B)
2 tsp ketchup (1syn)
2 fry light eggs
baked beans
1 hash brown (1.5syn)

mid afternoon

Ah sorry about the weigh in. But at least you found out sooner. Food sounds lovely ☺

Ok I have been on plan and mid week WI suggests im back to lowest weight 11.5 which also suggests a 4lb loss...fri will tell.

1426078795524.jpg
This is my home made tomato and veg soup made yesterday all free foods....yummy

1426078868596.jpg
This is a pic of me this morning 4 stone weight loss happy days

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thurs 12.3.15

Having a really good day today, had a meeting at lunchtime with my boss who is totally brill he's putting me forward for more exposure within the college to raise my profile there which is all good :)

back home and deciding what to eat I had some cottage cheese that needed to be eaten today so I've made SW quiche with ham, peppers and chilli's can't wait to get stuck in.

we are having chilli con carne for dinner tonight as well so I'll be proper spiced up...Weigh in tomorrow hope my mid week is correct but as long as it's a loss I'm not really bothered.

Happy Girl today - lost the 4lb I unexpectedly put on last week and lost another 1lb for good measure.... I now only have 4lb to my goal weight unless I decide to change goal to a lower weight not yet decided really.

Helloooo....I have totally been missing in action, I'm back with a weigh in today and I'm the same weight as 4 weeks ago....I feel that some aspects of my healthy eating has slipped...comment fro Dan today was mum you are eating chocolate too often....and he's right once a chocoholic always a chocoholic.....this is something I have to regain control of. I think I'm lucky in not having a gain in weight it has to be down to the fact my meals are reletivley healthy.

I think I need to get back to SW basics in order to lose my last bit of personal weight. Next month (May) we will be returning to Llandudno where my journey reasons begain last year 4 stone lighter and a dam sight healthier.

I hope all my virtual slimming friends who read my thread are all doing well with there journy's... Xxxx

I haven’t written this diary for years...... I’ve dabbled on here and done other diary entries but just reading back through my 2014 entries I did really well, I need to re find that enthusiasm.

Today is June 17th 2019, 5 years since I first made an entry on minimins. I am back more or less at my original starting weight which to be honest is totally gutting. I can’t decide if it’s me that just can’t stick to plan or whether the plan makes us fat...... I do really well for a few weeks then bam 💥 I revert back to the foods I love but don’t love me.

Ok, my weight yesterday was 14 stone 10lb
I am going set small targets to try and achieve

1. Lose 7lb
2. Lose 10lb
3. Get to 14 stone
4. Get to 13.7
5. Get to 13 stone
6. Get to 12.7
7. Get to 12 stone

June 24th 2019

Weighed in this morning after a full week on plan. A great loss of 4lb to kick start my journey (again)

I’m totally happy with that, I just need to keep my focus and aim for 2lb for next week. Going to try and keep it realistic and not pressurise myself too much but also not give myself something to work for.

Although I haven’t had chocolate I don’t feel I’ve missed out as I’ve had a pudding every evening. I’ve been having meringue nests (2.5 syns) fruits, low cal ice cream weighed 50g = 2syns and either a drizzle of sweet freedom choc shot or squirty low cal cream for 0.5syns so 5 syns of lushness.

Still trying to lose this weight, re joined slimming world for the millionth time, I dread to think how much money I have spent to stay the same weight over 20 years.....

I follow a number of accounts on YouTube and they seem to be switching to calorie counting..... I think I’m too lazy to weigh everything which is why slimming world is great but only if you do it 100%

My downfall is I have a really big sweet tooth, I wish someone could extract it..... I don’t seem to have a cut off point and just keep going. My meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) are all SW or PON it’s the crap in between that’s the problem.

I have come to realise that now I’m nearer my 50’ (how did that happen) that I don’t need to be skinny, I don’t need to be aiming for size 8, 10’s or 12..... I’d be happy a size 16 instead of 18 (and getting tight).

I have enough clothes in various sizes, I’m sure I’m not the only one, just to be able to get in all my clothes instead of just reaching for the same few outfits that still fit 😂

Last year during the covid pandemic I messed about losing and gaining for the first few months, then bam 💥 my head was in the right frame of mind and I lost a stone..... then my dad died and that stone went back on..... plus a couple extra pounds for good measure..... messed about again buying countdowns and wasting them...... so now I’m here again, weighing 14.11 determined not to hit 15.0.

So Day 1 (again x10000000)
Breakfast
Scrambled egg
Bacon
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Beans
2x Aldi hashbrown mini waffles (2)

Attachments

• DA4DE68A-ADA2-4F67-BE17-2B7F8E4CAFE1.jpeg
    DA4DE68A-ADA2-4F67-BE17-2B7F8E4CAFE1.jpeg
    840.4 KB · Views: 6