Diary of a mad, I mean FATwoman..

Wow! Congratulations on such a great loss! You're doing terrific!!!

Well done you are obviously very motivated. I've managed my first 6 das and lost7lbs. Reading these threads certainly keeps me motivated

Thank you girls and well done Boro girl :) .. I've had a rough time since I've had this flu, I just really feel like eating. Being sick drains you anyway, so I feel even more drained now my bodies surviving off such little calories. I feel like I'm not drinking nearly enough water either. The aim for 4 litres has stayed exactly that an aim, I haven't managed 3 let alone 4 yet.. I'm not giving up, but the longer I stay sick the more I think "can I really do this". Ahh never mind me feeling sorry for myself, either toughen up or be a fatty.. I know what one I'm choosing!

Hope everyone else is still doing ok!

Just keep going, think of the next weigh in!

So I haven’t been here or updated in a while, but I’mpleased to stay I’ve stuck at it. I’m just getting over the worst of my flu(lasted long enough) I had my 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] weigh in over the weekend & I’velost another 4lbs which takes my total loss in three weeks to 18lbs.. I’mpleased, but I’m trying for a 5lb loss this week.. I’m finally in the 12’sthough so I am very very pleased. How is everyone else doing I hope you’re allok and sticking at it xx

Wow! You are doing fabulous!!! :) Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Jayla- Im so impressed with you but totally jealous at the same time! I had my 3 week weigh in tonight and stayed the bloody same! 14lbs lost. ahhh x

Thank-you girls.. Emma just stick at it, I have to keep telling myself that.. 14lbs is a stone girl, you're doing fantastic :) x

Jayla- I know I know. But I wanted a loss just a tiny one to get me into the 12s!! Im starting step 3 tomorrow as ive got a girly trip to leeds on sat and im going to be totally off plan terrible I know so that will do damage! Gutted! x

Back