Diary of a mummy to be

Eclecticdonkey

Hey all.

I'm new enough here. I've previously lost a couple of stone will slimming world and was on my third attempt at it when I found out I was pregnant.

I am due the last week of November making me 17 weeks now. And I'm adjusting to life with a bump. Getting used to going up slightly instead of down each week. Trying to keep myself under control and not eat for two as I feel that could easily happen to me.

After a few weeks of morning sickness where toast or cereal were my only food substances I want to get back on plan and start cooking again.

Any Mammys out there have the problem of not being able to see raw meat while pregnant? I couldn't physically cook during first trimester. So now I managed to make three meals the past week. So I am happy with that.

Just trying to find what works for us. I am about 3 stone almost overweight so attempting to keep on top of the gains over the pregnancy as I am on watch for gestanial diabetes.

Day one on plan

40g shredded wheat bites size
Full fat milk
Hex a and b

Banana and apple

Lunch.. to follow

Club orange 5 syns and a wrap which is defo too many syns but I had chicken lettuce, peppers and onions all speedy so no more syns today.

Hi,

how are you getting on? I'm also pregnant doing sw. almost 3o weeks pregnant and still manage to get a loss when I'm on plan properly.

hope all is well x x
It all went downhill from there. Had a rough pregnancy but my little girl is now six weeks and we are starting to recover and I'm getting back on track.

It all went downhill from there. Had a rough pregnancy but my little girl is now six weeks and we are starting to recover and I'm getting back on track.

congratulations. hope you're both ok. my little boy is 13 weeks now.

good luck getting back on track x x

Back