Diary of a Party Girl :)

I love my veggies! I'm fine lovely! Feeling abit funny today! I have just done my fitness dvd, gunna have a banana or something before i go swimming :) xxx

Aww I wish I did!!! Aww hope your ok!! how was it??? very nice I feel like swimming today but I'm scared il make a fool out of myself so may just stick to the gym haha!!! xx

Aww I wish I did!!! Aww hope your ok!! how was it??? very nice I feel like swimming today but I'm scared il make a fool out of myself so may just stick to the gym haha!!! xx

Yeaaah just felt abit dizzy! You'll be fine man just do it! I felt self conscious at first but once i was in the water i was fine! :) xxx

Food diary for today

Monday 20th january 2014

Breakfast

Porridge (HEXB) skimmed milk (HEXA)

Snacks

Banana

Lunch

Sweet potato
Weight watchers coleslaw (1 syn)
Lettuce
Chicken
Ham slice
Hard boiled egg
Red pepper
Red onion
Lighter then light mayo (0.5 syns)
2 aldi light cheese triangles ( 3 syns)

Tea

SW cottage pie
Mixed veg
Gravy (1 syn)

5.5 syns all together today

Ive also done my fitness dvd for 10 mins and went to the gym ran 4k on the treadmill, 10 mind on the rowing machine, also some weight traning!

Drank plenty of water :)

Hope you enjoyed your weekend, food is looking good xx

Yeeeah i loved it! sadly i'm at work all this weekend :( how was your weekend? xx

I'm working Saturday but off Sunday. How often does your boyfriend come back? I don't know how you do it! My friends boyfriend is in the army and for the first year and a half she only saw him for a night every 3 months, at the moment it's every weekend and he gets the occasional 2 weeks off but at the end of the year she won't see him for 6months then he will be back for 2 weeks and go again!
I miss my boyfriend when I don't see him for 14hours when we're working late!

It was ok, had a huge party on Saturday, luckily I wasn't hanging on Sunday lol xx

Back