Diary of a Party Girl :)

Congrats on the loss! What an achievement! Xxx

Okaaaaaay so i'm back! i've been a busy little bee for the last few months ive been away! managed to maintain my weight! but i haven't even looked at scales till before Christmas, and believe me i'm not looking forward too it! so i'm going to get up my courage and weigh myself today! New year, New start and all that Jazz! i know we all say this!

So the reason ive been away, is that ive bagged myself a new fella! and you know how it is when you first meet someone new! i have been with him about 6 month now, i'm very happy at the moment! but we do eat out alot, it's mainly on the weekends as he works away during the week. So i'm back to get on the straight and narrow.

So here Goes!

Monday 6th January 2014

Breakfast

Asda Simply Porridge 32g (HEXB) with Milk (HEXA)

Lunch

Lettuce
2 Slices of Lean Ham
2 Hard boiled Eggs
50g Asda's Reduced fat Creamy Coleslaw (2.5 syns)
Little bit of green,red and yellow peppers
Little bit of red onion

Snacks
1 small Satsuma
1 Small Banana
Fun size bag of Magic Stars (3.5 syns)

I'm not sure what i'm having for tea when i finish work so i'll post it later :)

Any help would be Appreciated :)

Last edited:
Hi Beth,

Just subscribed! Well done for maintaining over Christmas I doubt I'd be able too!! Do you ever find your diary to be a bit repetitive or boring each day? I tend to have very similar things to you but don't really mix it up and feel a bit bored at the moment!

Paige x

Heeeey Lovely!

Thank you! :D i really dont know how i managed it! my fella was on leave from the navy and we just ate out all the time haha :) Yeaaaah i really do! you will have to let me know if you find something to liven it up abit haha! i feel like all i eat is salads and jacket potatoes! i'll turn into one, one of these days haha :)

Me and my boyfriend are the same we always eat so much when we're together!! He's going to join the army in a few months so its nice to know someone who's in a similar situation!!! See I love jackets but I struggle to only have them with beans and not cheese booohooo :(

i always blame him when i put weight on! i always tell him that he will turn me into a whale haha! the thing is, he can eat and eat and eat, and never puts weight on! but he's at the gym everyday when he's on base! awwww yeaaah we are in a similar situation! how long is he going away for when he joins? Ohhhhhh i love a jacket with beans and cheese hahaha! do you like tuna or prawns?

i always blame him when i put weight on! i always tell him that he will turn me into a whale haha! the thing is, he can eat and eat and eat, and never puts weight on! but he's at the gym everyday when he's on base! awwww yeaaah we are in a similar situation! how long is he going away for when he joins? Ohhhhhh i love a jacket with beans and cheese hahaha! do you like tuna or prawns?

Haha I'm exactly the same he eats like 5 meals a day and is still hungry!!!! He's got to go through training first so I'm not too sure, hopefully not too long :( nooo unfortunately not otherwise that would be great! I know you can have laughing cow cheese as a HEX A so I might start using those with mine!!

Men!! hahaha! Awwwww fingers crossed it's not too long! Mine tries to come home every weekend, he's based down Portsmouth so it's quite a long drive for him! he's getting based in Cornwall in March, so it's going to be a bit hard for him to come home all the time! so i'll be packing my little suitcase and visiting him haha! Awwwwww no i was gunna say tuna and red onion is absolutely lovely! have you tried making slimming world chilli? that could be an option to put on a jacket :D

Men!! hahaha! Awwwww fingers crossed it's not too long! Mine tries to come home every weekend, he's based down Portsmouth so it's quite a long drive for him! he's getting based in Cornwall in March, so it's going to be a bit hard for him to come home all the time! so i'll be packing my little suitcase and visiting him haha! Awwwwww no i was gunna say tuna and red onion is absolutely lovely! have you tried making slimming world chilli? that could be an option to put on a jacket :D

hahaha I know so unfair!!! aw wow that's so good! see mines hoping to be based around 2 hours away which isn't much but still is going to make it difficult!! aww atleast it will be nice to get away every now and again!!!

aww I wish I did like tuna but unfortunately not!!!

I'm not really a fan of chill but thought I could make some mince in sauce a bit like spag bol and put that on a jacket!

Aww yeah I'm sure you will!! I'm near Milton Keynes, you might not know where that is so about a hour from London haha, what about you? I know I'm excited to try it too!!

haha wow we're pretty far apart!! What's Newcastle like? Been wanting to go there for ages on a night out but it's so far to travel!!! I had chicken surprise which is my mums version of leftovers from Sunday roast haha not very filling so I'm sure you'll be having something much nicer!!!

Yeeeah Very far hahaha! Awwwww i love Newcastle on a night out! there's loads of places! not a great place if your wearing heels, like i always do! because some bars a quite a walk away! but it's the best for a night out! Oooooooooo take it, it wasnt a nice surprise then! i think my mam's making homemade soup! anyway thats what she said last night but she changes her mind quite quickly, do you still live with your parents?

Back