Diary of a Party Girl :)

Yeeeah Very far hahaha! Awwwww i love Newcastle on a night out! there's loads of places! not a great place if your wearing heels, like i always do! because some bars a quite a walk away! but it's the best for a night out! Oooooooooo take it, it wasnt a nice surprise then! i think my mam's making homemade soup! anyway thats what she said last night but she changes her mind quite quickly, do you still live with your parents?

I know I think it's like 5 hours on the train, mad!!! It does look soo good!! I think I'd have to come up for a whole weekend as it's so far away!! Hahaha it wasn't the best surprise I've ever had no hahaha we all agreed we wouldn't have it again!!! Ooooh that sounds nice!! The only thing about soup is I love to have a few slices of bread which you can't :( I currently live at home but spend around 75% of my time staying over my boyfriends! What about you?? Xx

WOW! that is a long journey! yeaaah you will have to do that! Hahahahahha! i'm exactly the same! i think i'm gunna have a brown bun with mine and just use it as my syns, dont think ive had that many syns today! i'll get round to updating my food dairy for today once i know what i'm having haha! I'm the same, i live with my parents, but when my boyfriends home i'm there, he's just been on leave over christmas and ive just lived at his really! i was even given keys to his flat ;) hahaha! x

WOW! that is a long journey! yeaaah you will have to do that! Hahahahahha! i'm exactly the same! i think i'm gunna have a brown bun with mine and just use it as my syns, dont think ive had that many syns today! i'll get round to updating my food dairy for today once i know what i'm having haha! I'm the same, i live with my parents, but when my boyfriends home i'm there, he's just been on leave over christmas and ive just lived at his really! i was even given keys to his flat ;) hahaha! x

I know!! Ahh that's quite a good idea!! I had a wholemeal pitta today thinking it would be good but it was 7 syns!!!! Yeah I tend to do mine at night so I know what I've had!! Aww I'm the same haha I'm always over!! Have you been with him very long?! Xx

I know man!! you think you are doing soooooo well having a healthier option! naaaah! not really about 6 months! but i was with someone for 4 year and it ended badly! i'm much more happier now that ive ever been! how about you? how old are you btw i for got to ask hahahhaa silly me :)

I know that's the only reason I had them over white ones and now I feel gutted I missed out as I don't actually like wholemeal very much haha!! Aww that's nice!! Aww I'm sorry to hear that especially after all that time but it's good that your now happier that's the main thing! I've been with mine for 6 years this year, wow sounds so crazy saying it like thay haha!! I'm 19 haha how about you?? Xx

I know that's the only reason I had them over white ones and now I feel gutted I missed out as I don't actually like wholemeal very much haha!! Aww that's nice!! Aww I'm sorry to hear that especially after all that time but it's good that your now happier that's the main thing! I've been with mine for 6 years this year, wow sounds so crazy saying it like thay haha!! I'm 19 haha how about you?? Xx

Yeaaaah i like white bread more mind! But if it makes me healthier i'll give it a go haha! Awwwww so much happier man! Wow! Six years! Thats agggggesssss! I'm 22, 23 this year getting old man!

Yeaaaah i like white bread more mind! But if it makes me healthier i'll give it a go haha! Awwwww so much happier man! Wow! Six years! Thats agggggesssss! I'm 22, 23 this year getting old man!

Me too so being without it is horrible :( hahaha it is quite a while hahah!! Aww that's not old!!! I'm 20 this year, saying thay did make me feel old though haha!!!

Here is my food diary for today! Monday 6th January 2014 Breakfast Asda Simply Porridge 32g (HEXB) with Milk (HEXA) Lunch Lettuce 2 Slices of Lean Ham 2 Hard boiled Eggs 50g Asda's Reduced fat Creamy Coleslaw (2.5 syns) Little bit of green,red and yellow peppers Little bit of red onion Snacks 1 small Satsuma 1 Small Banana Fun size bag of Magic Stars (3.5 syns) Dinner Homemade soup Carrot Turnip Parsnip Potato Onion Lean ham Vegetable stock Shape 0% fat peach yoghurt! (0.5 syns) Total syns for the day 6.5

Me too so being without it is horrible :( hahaha it is quite a while hahah!! Aww that's not old!!! I'm 20 this year, saying thay did make me feel old though haha!!!

Hahahahhaha! Now for your 21st you might have to come to newcastle hahaha! Havent a clue why my food diaries posted like that stupid phone haha x

Hahahahhaha! Now for your 21st you might have to come to newcastle hahaha! Havent a clue why my food diaries posted like that stupid phone haha x

Mmm your soup sounds nice how was it?! Well done on only having 6 syns I wish I could keep mine that low!! Hahah I will definitely consider it!

Mmm your soup sounds nice how was it?! Well done on only having 6 syns I wish I could keep mine that low!! Hahah I will definitely consider it!

Awwww it was absolutely lush! My mam excelled herself haha! Sometimes mine are quite high aswell tho! I didnt have any temptation today haha! Saving all my syns for a drink at the weekend! :)

Morning my lovelies!

I'll post my food diary later when i know what i'm having for lunch and tea!

Just thought i would let you all know! Ive purchased vicky's 7 day slim! Just done the first workout, and know the wonder that girl has lost all of her weight! It's hard but it does make you sweat! It's only a 10 min workout but i recommend it! :)

Evening diary

Heres my food diary for the day

Tuesday 7th january 2014

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs with semi skimmed milk (HEXA)
Banana

Lunch

1 slice of lean ham
1 slice of lean chicken
Lettuce
Beetroot
1 hard boiled egg
Onion
Peppers
Asdas reduced fat coleslaw (2.5 syns)
1 slice of wholemeal bread (HEXB)

Shape 0% fat yoghurt strawberry (0.5 syns)

Snacks

Small satsuma
Gingersnap biscuit ( 2.5 syns)

Dinner

Slimming world curry
Skinless chicken
Mushrooms
Onion
Yellow pepper
Curry powder
Chopped tomatoes
Chicken stock
Boiled Rice

Sugarfree Jelly (0.5 syns)

6 syns altogether today :)

Ive done alot of exercise today and drank 3 bottles of water

I have done a 10 minute work out on vicky's 7 day slim fitness dvd

I went to the gym
10 mins on the bike
40 minutes speed walking uphill on the treadmill
3 sets of 10 reps lat pull downs weight 25kg
3 sets of 10 reps shoulder press weight 11kg
3 sets of 10 reps pectoral butterfly 18kg
60 sit ups

Very motivated today :)

Last edited:
Evening diary

Heres my food diary for the day

Tuesday 7th january 2014

Breakfast

Scrambled eggs with semi skimmed milk (HEXA)
Banana

Lunch

1 slice of lean ham
1 slice of lean chicken
Lettuce
Beetroot
1 hard boiled egg
Onion
Peppers
Asdas reduced fat coleslaw (2.5 syns)
1 slice of wholemeal bread (HEXB)

Shape 0% fat yoghurt strawberry (0.5 syns)

Snacks

Small satsuma
Gingersnap biscuit ( 2.5 syns)

Dinner

Slimming world curry
Skinless chicken
Mushrooms
Onion
Yellow pepper
Curry powder
Chopped tomatoes
Chicken stock
Boiled Rice

5.5 syns altogether today :)

Ive done alot of exercise today and drank 3 bottles of water

I have done a 10 minute work out on vicky's 7 day slim fitness dvd

I went to the gym
10 mins on the bike
40 minutes speed walking uphill on the treadmill
3 sets of 10 reps lat pull downs weight 25kg
3 sets of 10 reps shoulder press weight 11kg
3 sets of 10 reps pectoral butterfly 18kg
60 sit ups

Very motivated today :)

well done for today your diary looks fab and well done for going to the gym! I haven't been since last week and keep putting it off woops!!!

well done for today your diary looks fab and well done for going to the gym! I haven't been since last week and keep putting it off woops!!!

Sometimes i enjoy it, and sometimes i feel sick at the thought of going haha! quick question my mams made some sugarfree jelly is that free or is it a syn i cant remember? haha

Sometimes i enjoy it, and sometimes i feel sick at the thought of going haha! quick question my mams made some sugarfree jelly is that free or is it a syn i cant remember? haha

At the moment I'm in the feeling sick of it stage haha!! No unfortunately it's 1.5 I think per packet, I had a pot of half dp jelly half yoghurt and only used 0.5 if this helps!

Morning Diary! I'm Aching so bad this morning from all the exercise i have done yesterday! is it weird that i like this achey feeling! just means i worked hard yesterday!

Same again on my day off on Thursday i say!
I'm doing a lovely 13 hour shift at work today! so i'll be putting my fitness dvd on tonight when i get in, have a bit workout with Vicky haha!

Back