Diary of a shrinking make up addict

i'm hoping being back at work will help me get back on it. I know you said you were struggling last week, do you feel like its out of your system now?

Not really to be honest, looking forward to eating on wednesday when we go out, I know I won't eat carbs but just something 810 friendly. Debating coming off at the weekend aswell for a party but don't want to not get back on again ya know?

Do you feel like its out of your system now? Did it help your er problem?

yeah it's out my system now, my problem is getting slightly better. I felt like that at xmas but you managed to get straight back on it. Just be strict with yourself, if you are going to come off make sure you have a definate day to get back on it and don't keep drawing it out x x

2 pounds lost this week. I'm a little disappointed, my scales havn't moved in just less than a week so I'm hoping I see something soon. Got bars again this week, on Saturday I would have settled for anything including a bar so I may be a bit happier now :-s

Well done hun, 2lb loss is still a loss :)
Hoping you have a nice big whoosh next week xx

It's been a while since i updated this again! well I fell off the wagon, on Sat Iwas so disappointed my scales hadn't budged in a week I decided to take myself out of ketosis hoping going back in would kick start it again so I had the day off. As I was already off the diet me and my boyfriend decided to do valentines on Sat night so we had a take away and a bottle of wine and exchanged presents. He got me a hat box gift set from lush which I am v happy with as I've loved luxurious baths recently. I got him a new beard trimmer, not exactly romantic but he wanted one! I weighed myself the next day and had gained two pounds then one the day after so three altogether. I'm happy to report thats all gone and im now one pound lower than I was on sat morning so im v happy. Hoping it continues this next week. I'm really pleased I took a break as it seems to have cleared up alot of problems. I got straight back on the diet on Sunday with no problems. Last night I was about to make a hot choc for tea only to find the mr was cooking me chicken and broccoli....very sweet :) x

Back