Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Nothing says I love you more than sipping shakes together ;0)

I got fibreclear from chemists but it does take a few days to shift things. Tried dulcolax omg went! Unpredictable tho :0( x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trueleame said:
Nothing says I love you more than sipping shakes together ;0)

I got fibreclear from chemists but it does take a few days to shift things. Tried dulcolax omg went! Unpredictable tho :0( x x x

Haha..... Well gets better were having a romantic meal together tonight :) our first protein and veg meal.
Alaskan salmon with asparagus :) first homemade food in 10 days - feel brave enough to add in now lol

Here's my first protein and veg meal, was delicious :)

Attachments

• image-1133800477.jpg
    image-1133800477.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 59
Claire...that looks nommmmyyyyyy :D ... I'm sticking with keeping proper food out for now...as I don't need it ;) have enough reserves to live off for about a year ~lol~ also when I added food it was too much choice and didn't really do well. That's why the stricter diets work for me as food isn't an option!

Hope that your son's having a blast on his school trip :D and yeah our trips weren't that good :( ... we got to go to a place called Kentwell and it was going back in time ...dressing up ...ok ...but not that good.

x x x

Just treated myself to an IPad :) using my bonus money I got yesterday. Have always wanted by but didn't think we'd get a bonus this year so hubbie said go for it.
Just syncing all my apps then ready to play :)

Have had hair coloured and cut this morning too... Feeling great :)

Brought some ducolax as tum is cramping as really need to go now. Also got some phsyliam husks to take once I've gone tomorrow.

Hope everyone's well x

Loopeylou said:
Just treated myself to an IPad :) using my bonus money I got yesterday. Have always wanted by but didn't think we'd get a bonus this year so hubbie said go for it.
Just syncing all my apps then ready to play :)

Have had hair coloured and cut this morning too... Feeling great :)

Brought some ducolax as tum is cramping as really need to go now. Also got some phsyliam husks to take once I've gone tomorrow.

Hope everyone's well x

Ooh exciting :) love my iPad... Don't get much of a look in though - my 2 girls are on it most of the time :(
Hope your tummy is better tomorrow x

sarahlou72 said:
Ooh exciting :) love my iPad... Don't get much of a look in though - my 2 girls are on it most of the time :(
Hope your tummy is better tomorrow x

My first post from my iPad :) its brilliant. I have an iPhone which I wouldn't be without but this is a whole new level of fun and so much easier to type with. Can pretty much touch type this woohoo loving it so much.
Off to bed soon will take a tablet and fingers crossed feel better in the morning. Sleep well xx

I don't know what I'd do without my iphone tbh...was lost when it went wrong the other day :S ...wasn't impressed...but luckily was a cheap fix ;)

OH is home today :D so slightly excited about that...he's also said for every 1lb I lose he's putting £5 away so when I lose my 100lbs ;) which is my aim ...I can treat myself to a new wardrobe :D x x x

I don't know what I'd do without my iphone tbh...was lost when it went wrong the other day :S ...wasn't impressed...but luckily was a cheap fix ;)

OH is home today :D so slightly excited about that...he's also said for every 1lb I lose he's putting £5 away so when I lose my 100lbs ;) which is my aim ...I can treat myself to a new wardrobe :D x x x

Thats so sweet of him and a brill incentive!!! X

Trueleame said:

Fantastic of him, does he fancy supporting me too lol

Hope your having a lovely day, what time does he get back or is he already. Xx

Told my parents about diet today, they were totally understanding actually. Mum agreed it helped me telling her in person as she can see I'm healthy and bursting with energy so knows there's nothing to get concerned about :)

Son's home safe and sound. He had a great trip but is glad to be home, he can't wait to have a good dinner later as he wasn't too impressed with Polish food bless him.

Have my next delivering coming tomorrow and can't wait to have bars and meals....shakes for last 7 days, need the variety now :)

Hoops everyone's well xx

Loopeylou said:
Told my parents about diet today, they were totally understanding actually. Mum agreed it helped me telling her in person as she can see I'm healthy and bursting with energy so knows there's nothing to get concerned about :)

Son's home safe and sound. He had a great trip but is glad to be home, he can't wait to have a good dinner later as he wasn't too impressed with Polish food bless him.

Have my next delivering coming tomorrow and can't wait to have bars and meals....shakes for last 7 days, need the variety now :)

Hoops everyone's well xx

It's tricky with family members isn't it (especially the older gen) - my mum n dad hate me on this! Even though they can see my world hasn't crashed down, I'm fine (and shrinking) and my children aren't suffering lol! Glad yours understand :)
Ooh v exciting to be having meals and bars!! You won't know what's hit you ;) xx

sarahlou72 said:
It's tricky with family members isn't it (especially the older gen) - my mum n dad hate me on this! Even though they can see my world hasn't crashed down, I'm fine (and shrinking) and my children aren't suffering lol! Glad yours understand :)
Ooh v exciting to be having meals and bars!! You won't know what's hit you ;) xx

My mum did ask if my son was following it!! He's only 15 and not overweight so why even think it got me, I showed her the fridge packed with sandwich filling ie cheese, hams etc. the yogurts and fruit.....I'd already explained how it's not suitable for anyone under 18 but I think she just likes to worry bless her.

Smelt a lovely BBQ earlier, did offer to do some chicken and salad but hubbie decided not. Have just made my sons welcome home bowl of his fav pasta bless him, while it was cooking I out some courgettes on to roast in a bit of Cajun spices so will be having those with a bowl of chicken soup ....roll on tomorrows food delivery, will be spoilt for hot food choice ahhhhhh lol

Back