Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Tried my first bar this eve, hubbie and I were going to have half each of muesli and Truffa as only got one ample of each. Tried the muesli but not for me so hubbie had that while I had rest of Truffa bar - YUM!!!
Going to try porridge in the morning, something hot and eaten with a spoon is needed lol
Going to give house a spring clean tomorrow, I love this weather.... Opening windows and doors and airing the house-just love it :)
Have shaken headaches now and far more energy. Already feeling slimmer - less bloated :) and hubbie also feeling so much better.

Here's to a positive weekend xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The truffa bar is my favourite too, I always order mainly those and only a few of the others but I just stop kidding myself really and just order those. I can'e wait for the milk chocolate one to be ready though, that will be lovely!
So glad you are out of the headachy phase now, that can be a big hurdle but you're both past that so thats great! When will your first weigh in be? Fingers crossed for you both x

Hiya claire ...well ddne on your diary your doing fab honey. Looking at our stats we won't to lose about the same amount and currently weigh pretty much the same :)

Good Luck with your WI ..am sure the scales will be kind x x x

Glad the headaches have gone for you hun :) this diet certainly does give you a blast of energy! So nice to not feel weighed down and sluggish with food eh... Love the truffa bars too! Am really looking forward to the milk chocolate one ;) hope you have a great day spring cleaning! Lovely when the suns shining... x

Deezer said:
YAY thats ace!!! I'm up early too.... I'm in work!!!!

BOOOOOOO!!!! Lol....

X

I am slightly scared about being at home, work is so busy that I don't have time to think about food. Think that's why I've planned spring clean, will also get some gardening done and pray for a 100% day
hope work goes well xx

Trueleame said:
Hiya claire ...well ddne on your diary your doing fab honey. Looking at our stats we won't to lose about the same amount and currently weigh pretty much the same :)

Good Luck with your WI ..am sure the scales will be kind x x x

We can spur each other on, how are you finding it do far? X

Not so keen on the porridge or oatmeal. I made both this morn, hubbie had new sweet porridge and liked it, I had oatmeal. We tried a spoon of each others, he didn't like mine and I wasn't keen on either, at a push would each the oatmeal but was like baby food with a strange taste mmmmmm
Maybe I'll try again next week as tastebuds may crave something more than shakes. I'm looking forward to my lunch shake now though lol
Right more cleaning to do :) x

Not so keen on the porridge or oatmeal. I made both this morn, hubbie had new sweet porridge and liked it, I had oatmeal. We tried a spoon of each others, he didn't like mine and I wasn't keen on either, at a push would each the oatmeal but was like baby food with a strange taste mmmmmm
Maybe I'll try again next week as tastebuds may crave something more than shakes. I'm looking forward to my lunch shake now though lol
Right more cleaning to do :) x

Add a sweetner and some nutmeg or cinnemon!!!

; )

I am slightly scared about being at home, work is so busy that I don't have time to think about food. Think that's why I've planned spring clean, will also get some gardening done and pray for a 100% day
hope work goes well xx

Just keep yourselves busy!!!

Stick that pic f yourself that you HATE (We all have one) on the fridge.....

Write a list of why your doing this.... add to it through the day!!!

You can do it!!!

I had mine with a sweetener tab but will try again with some nutmeg :) sounds so much better!!
Will be placing another order next weekend, a months supply will only last 2 weeks as hubbie is on 5 packs a day even though we ordered the man value pack. Totally worth the money though - £288 a month for food for the both of us is far cheaper than our shopping bills over the last 6 months.

Off to make my list if why I'm doing this, love the idea :) thanks x

I'm finding it easier once I've dropped eating chicken or veg tbh. I need the strictness of just shakes or the porridge which I love and will be ordering again. Also the bars are great for quickness if ur on the go. I'm making sure I drink plenty of water as that was key first time round ...the more ya pee the skinnier you'll be ;) x x x

Trueleame said:
I'm finding it easier once I've dropped eating chicken or veg tbh. I need the strictness of just shakes or the porridge which I love and will be ordering again. Also the bars are great for quickness if ur on the go. I'm making sure I drink plenty of water as that was key first time round ...the more ya pee the skinnier you'll be ;) x x x

I'm not adding protein and veg in - will leave that for a few weeks or until I really need it.
Love the "more ya pee the skinnier you'll be"
Told hubbie as he's not been drinking enough.... He laughed but maybe point made lol x

I had mine with a sweetener tab but will try again with some nutmeg :) sounds so much better!!
Will be placing another order next weekend, a months supply will only last 2 weeks as hubbie is on 5 packs a day even though we ordered the man value pack. Totally worth the money though - £288 a month for food for the both of us is far cheaper than our shopping bills over the last 6 months.

Off to make my list if why I'm doing this, love the idea :) thanks x

The list was one of the best tips I ever picked up!!!

Also start a list of your achievements... weight and all...

So lost firt half stone...
Put another hole inm belt...
Threw away jeans...too big....

Its a really good thing to look at when your wanting to munch!!!

I've had my horrible FAT pic on my phone wallpaper and laptop wallpaper all week... to shame me back into ketosis lol...

Its a fact!!!

Your body needs water to break down the FAT!!!

SO get drinking!!! Lol...

x

I never had the meals to start with until I needed it and then just the packs until this week when I couldnt take no more and needed the salad.

Always good to have a backup plan :)

Sounding good loopy :0) glad ur hubby had a giggle ;0)
X x x

Back