Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

House is gleaming :) ahhhh so satisfying. Hubbie even emptied garage and sorted at last.

Tried cottage pie for dinner and not half bad, lovely to have a bowl of hot food and eaten with a small spoon. Will order again.

Today hasn't been as difficult as I thought it may be. I even emptied our fridge, cleaned and put food back. Only just realised as writing this down that I didn't feel tempted by anything there! Get me haha

I'm going to have a relaxing bath soon before the ache sets in, looking forward to a relaxing eve with hubbie catching up with tv we never get chance to watch in the week :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You seem to be doing really well loopey :0) keep going like you are and you'll get to goal in no time!

Looks like good weather this weekend which always helps with dieting ;)

X x x

Whoever talked about mush..... Thank you. Hubbie and I made the vanilla cereal into thick mush with a huge glass if water to wash it down and yum!! We both didn't like it as a shake but can def do this way :)
Been shopping today to get my sons bits he needs for his school trip to Poland on thurs, also his new glasses so big dent in pocket.
Whilst in town we popped to Costa, no lattes for us..... We had an Americano with skimmed milk wohoo us lol
Can't wait for official weigh in on Wednesday :) x

Maisy

IMG_0141.jpg

And Harry

IMG_0139.jpg

Energy!!!!! RELENTLESS!!! Hahaha!

Spent all afternoon and eve watching items selling on eBay and answering messages etc. we've made £380 towards our Hols which were really chuffed with as thought we'd get £180, wanted £270 but never expected to achieve that :)
Roll on Florida now wohoo :)

Peppermint tea now then bed, another 100% days and day 6 tomorrow. Cant wait for weigh in on Wednesday x

You really are doing AMAZING...... You should be proud!!!!

You'll be so spurred on come. Weigh day!!!!! Well done!!!!! X

Loopeylou said:
What type of spaniel, we have a cavalier king Charles and a miniature schnauzer :)

I've got a king Charles tri colour

1/2 was through day 6 and all going so well :)
2 shakes down and 2 to go, going to place our next order end of next week and will definately be ordering a mix of meals/shakes & bars now.
We had quite a few samples and all went down well. Its strange as I wouldn't have thought them appetizing before starting this but it does make a change to have something hot / different textures etc.

This plan is so easy to follow......bonus is my son is cooking more ( with my help ) and we get time spare in the evenings now lighter to walk the dogs in the forest behind our house. Normally getting home at 6 then cooking dinners and preparing lunches doesn't leave much time but now......ohhh so much time for fun ;) lol

Hope everyines having a good day
xx

Back