Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

PrettyPaula said:
very well thankyou!!

thought you may be interested to know, i have a friend who started lighter life 4 weeks ago and has lost 23 pounds. just goes to show you get the same results on S&S!!

It is great to know and all the money I'm saving in comparison can buy me new clothes :) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Loopy love reading your posts and the encouragement you give others. You have done brilliantly, all these successes really help spur you on. Am only on day 3 and am hoping that I get into ketosis soon. As yesterday and today, have felt quite hungry!

tkay said:
Loopy love reading your posts and the encouragement you give others. You have done brilliantly, all these successes really help spur you on. Am only on day 3 and am hoping that I get into ketosis soon. As yesterday and today, have felt quite hungry!

Thank you, I took about 3 days to get into Ketosis but my hubbie took 7. Think it's different for everyone but boy it's so much easier when your there :)
Good luck for tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's weird that your hubby took so long, I ways assumed because men have bigger loses that they would go into ketosis earlier

7 lost : 60 to goal

That's weird that your hubby took so long, I ways assumed because men have bigger loses that they would go into ketosis earlier

7 lost : 60 to goal

My feeling is he was not minding exactly what went into his mouth initially and wasn't drinking enough. He doesn't really have much of a clue about food, he just follows my lead but I can't be there all the time. Thank god now after 4 weeks he knows its the plan or nothing :) x

:)

You will have to show us your newww holiday clothes when you get them :)

We're off for a mini break in July...soo hoping I can squeeese into a size smaller by then!

Have a good day!! x

HI there

i have sat here and read all 23 pages of yr diary!
first of all WELL DONE you and yr hubby have done amazing! you should be so proud of yrselves....

you have really motivated and insprired me to go for it

thanks and well done again keep it up :) xx

louiseb78 said:
HI there

i have sat here and read all 23 pages of yr diary!
first of all WELL DONE you and yr hubby have done amazing! you should be so proud of yrselves....

you have really motivated and insprired me to go for it

thanks and well done again keep it up :) xx

Ah thank you do much, I remember only 5 weeks ago doing just that - reading other diaries and plucking up the courage to try. It was the best decision I ever made :)
It's great to be an inspiration to someone else now. Wishing you tons of luck and look forward to following your progress xxx

hey hun just catching up, how u doing, ur shoulder any better? xx

Ah thank you do much, I remember only 5 weeks ago doing just that - reading other diaries and plucking up the courage to try. It was the best decision I ever made :)
It's great to be an inspiration to someone else now. Wishing you tons of luck and look forward to following your progress xxx

Its lovely when someone says they started because of something you did/said isn't it!!

Makes me feel more proud than any of my losses!!!

X

stef2009 said:
hey hun just catching up, how u doing, ur shoulder any better? xx

Found much better now, hoping to be able to drive in a couple of days :)
Backs sore though in the area I had 2 op's a few years ago. Think it's because I've had to sleep upright for a week. I'm lying down tonight!!

How's you? Xx

Back