Diary of a slimmer Loopeylou !!

Thank god it's Friday, looking forward to a quiet evening relaxing!!
Shoulder much easier now but back sore ( place where I've had 2 op's ) think its as I've had to sleep upright practically for a week. Tonight I will be lying down if my shoulder is ok.

Off to Hastings tomorrow to visit hubbies family, it's 120 mile journey. So will be packing packs, water and a bag of salad to nibble. His family eat junk 24/7 but rarely offer food to anyone so not worried about temptations.
Sunday will be catch up with housework and ironing!! But it's gotta be done as this time next week I'll be in York for weekend with my sister so have to play catch up ready for that.

Hope everyone's looking forward to the weekend x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done loopeylou :) :) just catching up on your diary sweetie (been so busy haven't been on here) - you're doing soooo well!! Good for you both :)
Sorry to hear you've been in so much pain :( especially on hols.... Can't believe your losses though hun - fabulous! You must be dead chuffed :)
You're rockin it chick xx

sarahlou72 said:
Well done loopeylou :) :) just catching up on your diary sweetie (been so busy haven't been on here) - you're doing soooo well!! Good for you both :)
Sorry to hear you've been in so much pain :( especially on hols.... Can't believe your losses though hun - fabulous! You must be dead chuffed :)
You're rockin it chick xx

Ya muchly, can't believe how the times flown and the weight :)
Just posted on your diary too - great minds think alike xx

Ah thank you do much, I remember only 5 weeks ago doing just that - reading other diaries and plucking up the courage to try. It was the best decision I ever made :)
It's great to be an inspiration to someone else now. Wishing you tons of luck and look forward to following your progress xxx

awww thanks but honestly i have recommend yr diary to read to my friend as she in the same position, its just similar to how i felt and thats what made me think yep 100% i doing this...

will let you know how i get on i will start my own diary and threads too as god knows i will def need the support

keep it going hope u get better soon to :) xx

Blimey that's a loong journey!! Hope you have a good weekend, glad the shoulder starting to ease

Have a goodun! X

Loopey, love reading your postings, it has spurred me on over the last few days and I am sure will continue to do so. Have a safe trip tomorrow and take care of that back and shoulder, hope you get a good nights sleep. Louise, I started only a few days ago, so look forward to reading your diary and progress.

My feeling is he was not minding exactly what went into his mouth initially and wasn't drinking enough. He doesn't really have much of a clue about food, he just follows my lead but I can't be there all the time. Thank god now after 4 weeks he knows its the plan or nothing :) x
SNAP!!!

Found much better now, hoping to be able to drive in a couple of days :)
Backs sore though in the area I had 2 op's a few years ago. Think it's because I've had to sleep upright for a week. I'm lying down tonight!!

How's you? Xx

Claire sorry to hear you are in so much pain - hope it eases in time for your drive xx

Thank god it's Friday, looking forward to a quiet evening relaxing!!
Shoulder much easier now but back sore ( place where I've had 2 op's ) think its as I've had to sleep upright practically for a week. Tonight I will be lying down if my shoulder is ok.

Off to Hastings tomorrow to visit hubbies family, it's 120 mile journey. So will be packing packs, water and a bag of salad to nibble. His family eat junk 24/7 but rarely offer food to anyone so not worried about temptations.
Sunday will be catch up with housework and ironing!! But it's gotta be done as this time next week I'll be in York for weekend with my sister so have to play catch up ready for that.

Hope everyone's looking forward to the weekend x

Oh Claire - you poor thing - really hoping it eases off - can't gp help at all?
I love Hastings haven't been for years...hope weather is good for you

Feeling better this morning at :) hopefully back to normal in a few days....lucky as was so worried it was going to last.

Mmmmmm Hastings is not my fav place for sure, mind you we only really visit his children and grand kids.......where they all live leaves a lot to be desired. We daren't even take our family car down there so we travel in our older Astra!!

Hope your well

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey hun glad to see your feeling better, have a good time on your trip xx

tkay said:
Loopey, love reading your postings, it has spurred me on over the last few days and I am sure will continue to do so. Have a safe trip tomorrow and take care of that back and shoulder, hope you get a good nights sleep. Louise, I started only a few days ago, so look forward to reading your diary and progress.

Aww thank u you too huni just finishing off my very last bottle of wine am savouring every last sip :)
How u feeling? X

You guys have such willpower!! I would be chomping at the bit!! LOL

Glad your all back safe and sound Xx enjoy the day!

Feeling better this morning at :) hopefully back to normal in a few days....lucky as was so worried it was going to last.

Mmmmmm Hastings is not my fav place for sure, mind you we only really visit his children and grand kids.......where they all live leaves a lot to be desired. We daren't even take our family car down there so we travel in our older Astra!!

Hope your well

Oh dear...sounds horrid...made me think its been 19 years ago since I went to Hastings and I probably have very romantic notions spent the weekend there with (what I thought was) the love of my life (oh to be young and blind!)

Haha how wierd ive just sorted my clothes out for the charity shop, two bin liners full! I know i could get rid of more but some things i just cant part with.lol!

Fantastic the shoulder is feeling better hun...Oo and sorting clothes.. I cannot wait to chuck mine!! LOL

Pinklady1911 said:
Haha how wierd ive just sorted my clothes out for the charity shop, two bin liners full! I know i could get rid of more but some things i just cant part with.lol!

Me too ;) it feels good having a sort out....plus extra space to buy something new ;) x

Back