Diary of a slimmer me :)

Just hoping it's going to make a change on the scales next week :)

I was 2lb up this morning so 13.2 I think that's to be expected after coming from vlcd anyways let's hope they are gone come Weigh day
Exciting times !!

2 is amazing coming off a VLCD. The cambridge councillor advised that people go 4 pounds under goal because that's the average gain coming off a VLCD due to your liver loading up with glycogen.

You've done great and tomorrow you can eat :)

2 is amazing coming off a VLCD. The cambridge councillor advised that people go 4 pounds under goal because that's the average gain coming off a VLCD due to your liver loading up with glycogen. You've done great and tomorrow you can eat :)

Hope so Marie ! Hope I can keep if up ..... Should be ok :)

Treadmill tomorrow :) eccckkkk

Well done on your first down day! I did 2 down days but then ended the week on a massive binge instead of my third down day :( still lost 4lbs though! I'm healthy eating this week and having an 8 hr eating window (skipping breakfast) to see how I get on with that. I struggle with the thought of a 500 cal day more than the reality! So I'm easing myself in gently. When not eating until 1pm becomes easier, I'll then cut down what I eat on some days and eat more on others, then voila! I honestly don't care what version I do as long as I'm losing weight!

am also starting the treadmill back up tomorrow. What are you aiming to do? I'm aiming to cover 3 miles - run, walk or crawl!

3 mile for me too I'm not very fit but a sort of jog 3 miles in 30 minutes ..... :)

Well done on your first down day! I did 2 down days but then ended the week on a massive binge instead of my third down day :( still lost 4lbs though! I'm healthy eating this week and having an 8 hr eating window (skipping breakfast) to see how I get on with that. I struggle with the thought of a 500 cal day more than the reality! So I'm easing myself in gently. When not eating until 1pm becomes easier, I'll then cut down what I eat on some days and eat more on others, then voila! I honestly don't care what version I do as long as I'm losing weight!

Thanks !

Massive binge and still you lost Wow 4lb is great isn't it !! Well done id be chuffed with that :)

I'm the same as long as I'm loosing and the lbs arnt going up I don't care !! X
8 hour window sounds interesting though

What do you eat on your d days do you do packs or normal food ?

Day 2 tomorrow .... Good luck with your day x

Last edited:
Day 3
Seems ok :) so far so good

Popped on the scales and sts so that's a good sign isn't it !! No lbs on I'm a happy bunny !

Yayyyy !!

Feeling miserable horrible cold . But makes the fast easier as just want to sleep

Awwww no way !!

Hope you pick up soon .... Early night should do the trick :) x

Hi

Day 4 for me, so also in the first week like you. That's brilliant having STS. I gained 3lb in my transition from VLCD to juddd. I also can't do the shakes on my fast days, as they make me too hungry, so sticking to low cal foods, and eating as late as possible. Pleased that I managed to complete my first DD yesterday successfully. Gonna enjoy up day today.

Hi Day 4 for me, so also in the first week like you. That's brilliant having STS. I gained 3lb in my transition from VLCD to juddd. I also can't do the shakes on my fast days, as they make me too hungry, so sticking to low cal foods, and eating as late as possible. Pleased that I managed to complete my first DD yesterday successfully. Gonna enjoy up day today.

That's great ;) 3lb isn't a massive gain though is it
I'm just plodding along

Although feel so naughty on an up day lol bizarre really
Today I had chicken fajitas with some cheese
Crumpets this morning
Water and pop all day

I'm still not hitting no where near 2000 calories at the moment as I'm so full with very little ! I will get there ! Hope you had a good day

So I'm going to post honestly and say it was a great week last week then the weekend came along with the consumption of a gazillion calories and a 2lb gain . ( lucky girl ) NOT !!

So today's weight is 13stone 4lb

Iv kinda done a half/half day today and I'm rather pleased with myself after doing 3 miles on the treadmill this evening :) yayy !!

Well done! I had a weekend food fest too, but you were braver than me, I couldn't face weighing in this morning and have left it til tomorrow! Hope its a good week :)

I wasn't going too tbh but thought I might as well face the music get it over with lol

Let me know how you get on and have a good week yourself x

3 miles again today :) x

Chicken fajita for tea
Loaded tattie skins with cheese and bacon
Ohhh can't wait to eat them!!!

Last edited:
Back