Diary of a slimmer me :)

munchbunch

Gold Member
Hiya everyone . I'm thinking of changing over from (slim and save) i have lost 3 stone over a period of time and I still have a bit to loose !
I don't really know anyone who has done this plan before iv been having a nosy out of curiosity & from my understanding one day is a low cal day and the other a normal day .

So I use the calculator online to work out what I should be having ? Also I'm just wondering if anyone has changed over from a similar plan that I have been on and had success. I'm really missing "normal foods" and I don't want to undo the hard work iv done already . Can anyone offer any advice please .

Thankyou

Hi! Good luck! I'm doing 3 days of less than 600 cals, 3 days of 2000 cals and one day of 1500. It's my first week and it's going well, although I have done this diet before, with success. I'm using slim and save packs on my down days as it's so much easier. Good luck!

Thankyou again !!

I'm also using my s&s packs that I have left over .

Will see how I go ..... I'm just kind of refeeding before I actually start properly :)

I hope this works for me !! Ecckkkk

Iv had a look at the calculator Might be a silly question The % loss mode Is that the total percentage of weight you want to loose I'm confuse by that ? Help :0/ Just want to make sure in doing things right . Thankyou !!

Iv had a look at the calculator Might be a silly question The % loss mode Is that the total percentage of weight you want to loose I'm confuse by that ? Help :0/ Just want to make sure in doing things right . Thankyou !!

The percentage is how much you want to reduce your calories by on the down days. Think 20% is recommend for first 2 weeks. Think you would increase it as you get closer to target. Think il going to stick to 500 on down days. Tho as you know I'm new too :). Feels odd to be chatting over here :). We can keep each other company ;) x

The percentage is how much you want to reduce your calories by on the down days. Think 20% is recommend for first 2 weeks. Think you would increase it as you get closer to target. Think il going to stick to 500 on down days. Tho as you know I'm new too :). Feels odd to be chatting over here :). We can keep each other company ;) x

Thankyou Marie !!

Seems you have been doing your homework :)
More than me .....

So 20% first 2 weeks I decided I wanted to do down days on Monday Wednesday Nd Friday
So I think I will do Sunday as well have the 2 down days together ? Don't know if that's allowed but that's my intention as I want Saturday to me my up day for obvious reasons :)

Excckk be starting Monday !! With a down day good luck with it chick !! Xx

Aw excellent. We will be good support for each other with the same down days (mon wed fri). I'm going to have an up day sun and a mid day sat. Well that's the plan. It seems scary to eat fairly normally on the up days. I'm looking forward to being able to exercise again tho. Strange I know.

We can do this :) x

Aw excellent. We will be good support for each other with the same down days (mon wed fri). I'm going to have an up day sun and a mid day sat. Well that's the plan. It seems scary to eat fairly normally on the up days. I'm looking forward to being able to exercise again tho. Strange I know. We can do this :) x

I'm the same ! My treadmill is now clear no washing dangling on it so on my up days will have a bash , cant wait stick the headphones in and away :)

My I between day I might have a Sunday instead of doing a down day 2 days in a row . I have been eating well kind of normal but I'm so full Marie with very little so even myself getting to 1500/2000 calories will be a stubble to begin with .
I'm going to use my fitness pal to keep track of everything I eat to make sure I'm within the calories x

I need to get back to the gym. Been paying the membership for nothing.

Yeah after a VLCD 1500/2000 seems an enormous amount. I'm sure il be in the swing of it in no time tho. I'm planning to weigh in on a tues after an up day.

I've been eating fairly normally today and I'm sitting at 1000 cals but sure il manage some more during X factor :). I can't do without mfp. I used it on slim and save too.

My goal is a stone and a pound for Christmas - to get into the 15s x

I need to get back to the gym. Been paying the membership for nothing. Yeah after a VLCD 1500/2000 seems an enormous amount. I'm sure il be in the swing of it in no time tho. I'm planning to weigh in on a tues after an up day. I've been eating fairly normally today and I'm sitting at 1000 cals but sure il manage some more during X factor :). I can't do without mfp. I used it on slim and save too. My goal is a stone and a pound for Christmas - to get into the 15s x

I hope so !!

I'm hoping to get the stone off to get me to 12 stone !! Fingers crossed ........

I'm cooking a curry ! Although won't be eating that YUk !! I don't know when is best to weigh after an up day or a down day tbh decisions decisions lol

It says in the book to weigh in after a down day. I love curry. Why you not eating it?x

I don't like it !! There isn't much I do like lol

I'm the same. I'm such a fussy eater. Probably why I'm so big x

That's my issue exactly ! Eat the wrong things

Gradually though I will get used to eating veg and fruit o_O

So Today is my judd eve !!

I start tomorrow on a down day .... I'm looking forward to trying this something new !
Hopefully this will work for me go get the last stone off !!

I really would love to hear from anyone on plan and how thy are getting on as it seems very quite in the judd section ? Are there many here actually following plan , I'm worried about lack of support

Anyone ? Xx

Hello! Good luck with today, only a stone to go you are doing so well!
This is a great diet to be on and great for maintaining as well.

:bighug:

Hi ladies !!

Thanks very much :)

Had a good day today ....

Iv stuck to the 500 calorie today been ok not too bad at all working tomorrow , bonus of an up day :) so far so good ! X

Back