Diary of a SW Girl x I AM BACK!!! x

Thankyou! :D x x x

First week of doing Exante and I've lost 10lbs!!! Looking forward to coming back to SW a little bit slimmer and more determined! x

xSherrie.Chointellex said:
First week of doing Exante and I've lost 10lbs!!! Looking forward to coming back to SW a little bit slimmer and more determined! x

Well done! That's a bloody good loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Emmey, it hasn't come without its hard work and determination though! Missed SW food so much but I know it wont be long until I'm back here with you guys, just a bit slimmer and happier. I've got 5st to lose so this is what I need to do for me (especially with having PCOS) so once I'm over my biggest hurdles I will be back :) x

Where do I start???

Since my last post, not much has changed, especially weight loss. I stopped doing Exante after week 3 as it made me very ill. My weight fluctuated up and down over xmas and new year and I didn't really follow any plan.

As Iv explained before personally I 'need' to follow a healthy eating plan in order to maintain weight Im at or it just creeps up and up due to having PCOS. So unfortunately since my last post I had regained 1st 6½lbs :(

BUT... this is a fresh start. I rejoined my old faithful Slimming World :D I found a new group with a new consultant who is brilliant, she is very enthusiastic and motivating which is just what I need. She has really made all the difference in my weight loss journey so far. I will be making a new sig and updating you all on my progress this time round. I also realised something else was missing in my new journey, MiniMins of course lol!

I am going to forget about my attempts at weight loss last year as I don't want to dwell on the "if only's".

Thanks for reading guys!!! xxx

WI last night and maintained :) Happy with that! We have all been a bit ill at our house this week so I haven't been able to stick to plan as much as I would have liked to.

Did a delicious SW gammon roast last night after WI so rather than have my usual "naughty meal" after weigh in, I started the new week straight away! Positive outlook on the week ahead :) xxx

Question: Has anyone ever had a big loss a few weeks into the plan?

After a slow few weeks I'd love to go back to group next week with (a rather optimistic) 5lb off as that would get me into the 13's and my stone award. I managed to lose 7½lbs in my first week so Im hoping its achievable after a maintain this week.

What do you guys think? x

Had a lovely weekend and stayed 100% on plan :) Even went out to dinner and managed to have a very low syn meal making the experience all the more enjoyable! Looking forward to WI on thurs, always comes round so quick! x

Lost 1½lbs this week :) Not quite 5lbs haha but I knew that was potentially an unrealistic amount to lose 5 weeks into plan.

I had a few moments of weakness last week, and rather then let them ruin my whole week, I started each day as a new one and carried on. So I am very happy with my loss :) x

Back